The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin ECF Giveaway #8 - Win a Kroma-A and iSubB with Plex3D Coils!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    • Like Like x 1
  2. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    Oh so many questions! Does this come with bubble glass? I know coil life depends on user and juices, but I'm all about that coil life so any idea on what the average life expectancy is? Wood pulp is in the cotton how does this help? Will there be coils with higher ohms available?

The i taste was my first pen, disrupters were my first mods along with isubs and apexs. I adore my mvp3 too this day. I paid it forward on all three of my cf4s so it's been awhile since I've gotten something new from innokin. I'd love this in rose gold! Thanks for the chance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    I sometimes reduce my draw with smaller drip tips, fire it on the lowest wattage and close Chem my airflow on subohm tanks because I'm mtl and everything is for dl these days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Uranus On Fire

Uranus On Fire Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2018
    Watched the video and i totally like what i saw.This coils system seems very innovative and new.I think it will provide an awesome flavor.
    2 I like SS version

5. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

1. I watched the video and find that wood pulp wick very interesting - does it last longer than cotton?

2. Thanks again for another great contest! I love the rose gold kit the best :hubba:

• Like Like x 1
  6. proax9

proax9 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    1. I like the possibility to use lower wattage (= more battery life). Maybe I missed it- what are the coils made from SS? Kanthal?.....) Would also like to know about rewicking: necessary (as with cotton wicks)?
    2. I like to gunmetal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. masrock

masrock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2018
    Romny
    1 I will wait for 4D mesh coils)))))))

8. masrock

masrock Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2018
    Romny
  9. ccbflo

ccbflo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    1) I like the video very much, and all the talk of mesh lately has me very interested!

2) Gunmetal looks very nice

10. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I usually "reduce" the draw by doing the same with the Drip tips I already have. AND - Yes, I agree, almost everything is being made for DL/Cloud Chasers. However, Thankfully, Innokin has not forgot MTL vapors. Hopefully, since questions/suggestions were requested, I brought up the size of the Drip tip as a suggestion and that it might be nice if Innokin provided a second smaller Drip tip with all their tanks for MTL. . . . " TOOTLE PUFFER'S" Unite . . . :thumbs:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    ) Video is AWESOME. Great graphics and music. I like the rig and nothing like an Innokin!
    2) stainless please. I am a sucker for a silver mod.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Det313

Det313 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2017
    1. The plex3D looks awesome. I have used the freemax before and love the mesh styled tanks. I'm a dripper who hates tanks but these mesh tanks are slowly changing my options. Hopefully this one does not leak. I would love to try this one out.

2. The stainless steel looks awesome.

13. Eduard Sorokin

Eduard Sorokin Super Member

Oct 6, 2018
    The video is quite informative. But how this Coyle will behave is a mystery. I have not used such coils and can not judge. We should try.
    Gunmetal

• Like Like x 1
  14. nlgeekdad

nlgeekdad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

#1) I really enjoyed the video. Length of a video is important to me. It hit the key features in less then a minute. Any longer videos I tend to tune out or turn off so great job :) I am interested in the mesh coil as I have yet to try this in a vape device.

#2) I like the Gunmetal however if we include the tank I prefer the gunmetal with a different drip tip. Not a fan of the red tip for me it throws it off color wise only.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

AND - Here I am hoping that the red drip tips were actually available to get in a smaller size . . . Just Sayim' .. . ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. nlgeekdad

nlgeekdad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's just my OCD showing lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trayspace

Trayspace Full Member

Nov 9, 2018
    1. Video is great. Informative. Like the idea of lower wattage and cooler vape.
    2. Rose gold please . :)
    Have a great day!

• Like Like x 1
  18. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    South GA
    1. Interesting video and well done. I haven't tried a mesh coil since the old days of torching and wicking with mesh. Interesting to see how it is in this tank.

2. Rose gold, of course

• Like Like x 1
  19. sergor25

sergor25 Full Member

Jan 31, 2015
    town
    1. Very nice innovation coil. It have double coil option?
    2. I like the Gunmetal color.

20. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    1) :hubba: I am loving the idea of this tank and coil! Very intrigued and I think I want one!!!

2) All 3 colors are very nice. I'd have to say I'm drawn a little more to the gunmetal....but again, I really like all 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.