The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gem615

Gem615 Full Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Surprise, AZ US
  2. Gem615

Gem615 Full Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Surprise, AZ US
    Am I dope & deleted my post? If so, here goes - again... My all & old time fav has got to be my Dovpo Topside 90w (bc it feels better in hand than the dual), w a 21700 5000mAh & one of my Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA - What's better than a no leak (ever) 10ml squonker + an extra 2ml on top?! Oh yeh, almost forgot w one of my old school hybrid delrin/ aluminum swivel drip tips! Maybe I'm lazy, but not having to continuously swap out batteries or endlessly refill lasts me a majority of the day! :banana:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mombie74

Mombie74 Full Member

May 14, 2020
    NE
    So far, my UWell Whirl...

Although I think it's battery is on it's last leg. It just doesn't charge up like it used to. When it had a fresh charge the taste & the inhale was pretty great. Now it's just kinda, meh. :blush:
    Sorry, still pretty early in the experience & all I could afford..A little embarrassed cuz everyone's got such cool mods & tanks & squonks, ect...
    So VERY willing to try something new! Just sayin!..;) Have a blessed day!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mantas

Mantas Full Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Lithuania
    For about 3 years my all day vape was (and still is) Wismec RX200 + SMOK Big Baby Beast. For MTL I use Caliburn Koko

• Like Like x 1
  5. bnrkwest

bnrkwest ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ZoeBoy

ZoeBoy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2011
    Lakehills, Texas
    • Like Like x 2
  7. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    Golden Greek GGTS w/Odysseus

• Like Like x 2
  8. Winci

Winci Full Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Lietuva
    • Love Love x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. fiddleshe

fiddleshe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Crown 2 on top of my MVP2. Just works.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Donna Timmons

Donna Timmons Full Member

my new fav but i could be persuaded lolol

Attached Files:

11. Donna Timmons

Donna Timmons Full Member

my smok stick80 has mesh coils ...i vape a lot too (quitting the other habit)..can you tell me about how long yours last? they are 0.15 resistance
    thanks!

12. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    My all time favorite setup is a brass Stingray mechanical topped with a KFL.

Honorable mention is a black Coolfire IV topped with a MCV Atomic, I really miss the Coolfire and wouldn't mind having another.

I don't have a picture of the CF IV
    setup.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    My favorite is the original Kangertech K box (yes, the one with the LEDs) and an E-leaf Lemo2 RTA (both old school and both bought on clearance sales)
    I would like to mention my first real mod/kit was the Innokin E-Z Watt 35 (still is my carry around device)
    Also, very impressed with your new kit... very nice little mod and a RTA (that was a surprise) :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kennneth

Kennneth Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Innokin Z Biip for on the go no doubt! I Like the Smok AL85 with Melo 2 tank and Aspire Triton .4 316SS coil :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mrhardisty

Mrhardisty New Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Union, ohio
    I have two favorites so I will share my current go to vape. I recently purchased the oxva Origin aio device and what a great little device this is. The Origin is packed with flavor and clouds, you have the option to use freebase or salt nics which I love both.

Attached Files:

16. Ernest Dolby

Ernest Dolby New Member

May 20, 2020
  17. Stubby

Stubby Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    innokin cool fire 18650 with a kandertech top fill.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Rowdy1212

Rowdy1212 Full Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Haven’t been vaping that long but so far it been geekvap aegis solo with the kylin M

19. My favorite mod set up is the VooPoo Drag 2 kit that comes with the Uforce T2 Tank. I love the even firing power of the mod. But I'm especially impressed with the coils of the Uforce. I use the lowest ohm (for a cooler vape) and they last such a long time.

20. SlowTalker

SlowTalker Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    Aegis Legend with OBS Engine Nano.