The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DmitryS

DmitryS Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2016
    From the products of Innokin, I like compact and stylish Coolfire pebble 50w kit:thumb::thumb::thumb:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. vitty

vitty New Member

May 20, 2020
    Currently I only own an Eleaf Istick Pico :blush:
    I guess it was my favourite until it started making problems and auto firing from times to times :mad: now waiting for Smok RPM80 that hopefully will last longer

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    California
    I'm still using a fuchai 213 from 4 years ago. AHAHAHAHAHA

4. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    It is a cool device.

5. Fillimena

Fillimena Full Member

my all time favorite setup is an oldie but goodie. I love my Cloupor Mini 30W topped with Kangertech Subtank Mini top fill. Cloupour won me over with the adjustable 510 Center pin. Not spring loaded but a screw up and down type. The tank won me over because of the RBA coil that came with it in addition to the OCC vertical Kangertech coil. Both are rugged little suckers. Sure wish more box mods came with the adjustable 510 pin.

• Like Like x 1
  6. awdfletcher

awdfletcher New Member

May 24, 2020
    My favourite setup has to be the provari procyon with a aspire nautilus x tank.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Julia28

Julia28 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2018
    OBS Cube kit my favorite:)
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the giveaway. Very nice prize!:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. mustymom

mustymom Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I guess I'm showing my age, but I still vape Kanger evod.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oli Squire

Oli Squire Senior Member

Feb 18, 2020
    Not sure I replied already, but currently using a drag 2 with free max mesh coil! Love it

10. RCanalogs

RCanalogs New Member

May 24, 2020
    Favorite all time set most definitely was a Fireluke Freemesh RTA knobbed on top of a GeekVape Aegis Legend X. Thing blew mad tufts and has been the most amazing flavor profiling puffing out it.
    It has become another one of many on the list of stolen mods. So deciding what to replace it with so this threads shall give me ideas hell yeah!

11. Jeff Brasier

Jeff Brasier Full Member

May 24, 2020

Hit there. I would say my all time favorite mod/tank setup was the ELEAF 30w box with the original ASPIRE NAUTILUS 5ml (1.6 OHM COILS) I wanna say 15 watts was my sweet spot. Awesome flavor for it's time. I got this set up in 2014 and this thing erased cigarettes from my life! My mother still uses it to this day! I upgraded to an INNOKIN cool fire 4 plus (70watt) with the ASPIRE NAUTILUS 2 tank (0.7 ohm coils), (One of my favorite tanks if you want a slightly restricted DTL) a few years later, and it's still one of my favorite goto setups. I just recently purchased the GEEK VAPE AEGIS LEGEND(200WATT) MOD and HORIZON TECH FALCON 2 tank (75watt) This puppy is amazing for flavor and clouds. One of the best out there for sure!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. SGBishop112784

SGBishop112784 Full Member

Apr 19, 2020

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boris bmp

Boris bmp Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    Russian Federation
    Two devices which I use everyday:
    - Ehpro Cold Steel + Kaees Solomon
    - Voopoo VinciX + 510 adapter + Vapefly Brunhilde MTL

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sergey Stets

Sergey Stets Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2016
    Matveev Kurgan RUSSIA
    Now I use Swag TC Kit 80W

• Like Like x 1
  15. sr999

sr999 Full Member

I love the E-Leaf I-Sticks! I have a 30W, 40W & Power 100W. All very reliable. For tanks, I don't have any particular favorite. I've had generic, no-name ones that were even better than the named brands. Do like Aspire; bad leaking problems w/ Kanger.

• Like Like x 2
  16. fourmedallions

fourmedallions Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Orlando, Florida
    I would LOVE to try out the new Ares because I am using the original virtually all of the time and it would be interesting to see how it compares. As for favorite set-ups, I have to say both the Aegis Legend and the MVP5 because they are both solid, durable mods. I call my MVP5 the Night Walker because I always take it with me when I walk my dog. That is one mod I always keep charged!

17. Budah1336

Budah1336 New Member

May 25, 2020
    Geekvape 100W aegis with cerberus 5.5ML tank rules

18. ABx009

ABx009 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2014
    Portland, OR, USA
    I'm still using an iStick Power with a Kanger SubTank.

As far as the best, well that would have to be the Coolfire Z50 with an Ares 2, right? :)

19. BowlAJ

BowlAJ New Member

May 25, 2020
    My best is my eLeaf Pico Dual!

20. nonemers1

nonemers1 Full Member

Aug 10, 2018
    My favorite setup Innokin Kroma-R with Purity MTL :)

• Like Like x 2