Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmitryS

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2016
his time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.
From the products of innokin, I like compact and stylish Coolfire pebble 50w kit:thumb::thumb::thumb:
96a6a1a124e18a9ccc8b197d2fa56384.jpg

And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
my all time favorite setup is an oldie but goodie. I love my Cloupor Mini 30W topped with Kangertech Subtank Mini top fill. Cloupour won me over with the adjustable 510 Center pin. Not spring loaded but a screw up and down type. The tank won me over because of the RBA coil that came with it in addition to the OCC vertical Kangertech coil. Both are rugged little suckers. Sure wish more box mods came with the adjustable 510 pin.

Reactions: Kat56

RCanalogs

May 24, 2020

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
Favorite all time set most definitely was a Fireluke Freemesh RTA knobbed on top of a GeekVape Aegis Legend X. Thing blew mad tufts and has been the most amazing flavor profiling puffing out it.
It has become another one of many on the list of stolen mods. So deciding what to replace it with so this threads shall give me ideas hell yeah!

Jeff Brasier

May 24, 2020

View attachment 885377

Hit there. I would say my all time favorite mod/tank setup was the ELEAF 30w box with the original ASPIRE NAUTILUS 5ml (1.6 OHM COILS) I wanna say 15 watts was my sweet spot. Awesome flavor for it's time. I got this set up in 2014 and this thing erased cigarettes from my life! My mother still uses it to this day! I upgraded to an INNOKIN cool fire 4 plus (70watt) with the ASPIRE NAUTILUS 2 tank (0.7 ohm coils), (One of my favorite tanks if you want a slightly restricted DTL) a few years later, and it's still one of my favorite goto setups. I just recently purchased the GEEK VAPE AEGIS LEGEND(200WATT) MOD and HORIZON TECH FALCON 2 tank (75watt) This puppy is amazing for flavor and clouds. One of the best out there for sure!!

SGBishop112784

Apr 19, 2020

My all time favorite vape setup would have to be well actually 2 kits cause I run 2 setups daily. 1st is a rebel Dna75c "20" Jai haze mod with the QP Designs Gata rta and the 2nd is a Billet Box with the steam tuners insider bridge.

Reactions: stols001

fourmedallions

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2010
Orlando, Florida
I would LOVE to try out the new Ares because I am using the original virtually all of the time and it would be interesting to see how it compares. As for favorite set-ups, I have to say both the Aegis Legend and the MVP5 because they are both solid, durable mods. I call my MVP5 the Night Walker because I always take it with me when I walk my dog. That is one mod I always keep charged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread