The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ended Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, May 15, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. toypoodlepatrol

toypoodlepatrol New Member

May 21, 2020
    My favorite vape set-up is Vaporesso Gen 200W Box Mod with the SKRR S tank. I LOVE this mod, is very user friendly and this tank is one of the best I've ever had and I have tried A LOT of tanks lol. These coils.......mmmmmmm, the flavor is sooooo good! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this awesome prize!

2. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2019
    Partial to the Swag series. Thanks for the chance!

3. mototoo

mototoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    favorite is sbody macro with ehpro true.

4. *RJ*

*RJ* Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My fav setup for almost six years is the innokin cool fire IV with the original aspire atlantis tank running a 0.5 ohm drop in coil. An oldie but a goodie. My first cool fire lasted over 5 years with me vaping it exclusively before it bit the dust. So I pulled out a new one with the same tank. :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Opinionated

Opinionated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    For all time favorites I have two that serve distinctly different functions.

Flavor banger - Topside dual with Vapefly Galaxies RDA.

To-Go mod = Innokin Z-Biip

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  6. Faivocals

Faivocals Full Member

May 29, 2019
    Red Dot
    Reuleaux RX Gen 3 with a Blotto on top!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you Winci for sharing! LOVE THIS! :wub:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Glad to hear your Coolfire IV still rocking! The Coolfire series is a legend indeed! Thanks for sharing, RJ!:wub::thumbs: Good luck to you!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. dreamvaper

dreamvaper Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    My fav is Aegis Legend so far.
    It may be a little bigger and heavier than I'd want to, but the build quality and performance is just too good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Azidhaka

Azidhaka Full Member

Jan 17, 2019
    The iStick Pico 21700, a Samsung 50E, 5000 mAh battery, the Flash-e-Vapor with 7 ml capacity gives me all-day battery and juice capacity, so i don't have to carry anything else to get my nic fix.

11. dracula-goo

dracula-goo Full Member

Apr 9, 2020
  12. AmpdUp

AmpdUp New Member

May 22, 2020
    I like the VooPoo X woody so far, however, I am extremely new to these, I'm an amature. I want to try others!

13. AmpdUp

AmpdUp New Member

May 22, 2020
    I am very new to these vapes but so far I really like my VooPoo X Woody. I am an amature and I am ready to try others!!!

14. Hanaba

Hanaba New Member

May 21, 2020
    My Favourite is the Innokin Endura T18

• Like Like x 1
  15. MrsCasey

MrsCasey Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    My favorite vape device is my Billet Box.

16. ManuDawg

ManuDawg Vape Proud Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Long Beach Ca
    Hana Mod with Kayfun Lite

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ceejay0875

Ceejay0875 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2016
    Geekvape Aegis Solo with an old school STM

Good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  18. pesok

pesok Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Everett, MA US
    My favorite setup would be Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 if I had one ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. EnzoVape

EnzoVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2019
    France
    Hi Innokin!

Nowadays my favorite two setups are the Vaporesso Gen with the Brunhilde MTL & the aegis solo with the Precisio.
    They’re my main devices that I use daily. But I still use my Zlide from time to time, actually last week I used it for the whole week cause I got tired of changing cotton etc in my RTAs :p So when I want simplicity along with flavors I always turn to the Zlide :wub:
    I had the Adept too which is just a stunning device. I gifted it to my brother along with the Zenith (which was my first ever atty) and it worked so well for him.
    Innokin still has that special meaning for me cause I associate the brand with me quitting cigarette. So I’m forever grateful :toast:

Now that Ares 2 definitely peaked my interest :hubba: When I started looking for my first RTA I didn’t choose the Ares cause there was apparently some minor flaws to it, like any device obviously, perfection doesn’t exi... wait maybe it does now :thumbs: Ares 2 sounds just like the perfect one :wub: Especially that 24mm edition. A bit bulky yes but I don’t mind that much. 4ml is so convenient for daily use.
    I would be delighted to try it :wub:

• Like Like x 2
  20. dunskoy

dunskoy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2018
    My favorite all time vape setup is voopoo rex mod + vapefly brunhilde mtl rta. I am using this vape setup now. Today it is the best that I had. I would like to try Ares 2, it could replace brunhilde mtl. Let's see what happens, maybe in the future I will try.

• Like Like x 2