Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
My fav setup for almost six years is the innokin cool fire IV with the original aspire atlantis tank running a 0.5 ohm drop in coil. An oldie but a goodie. My first cool fire lasted over 5 years with me vaping it exclusively before it bit the dust. So I pulled out a new one with the same tank. :D

L6q2PFR.jpg

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
My fav setup for almost six years is the innokin cool fire IV with the original aspire atlantis tank running a 0.5 ohm drop in coil. An oldie but a goodie. My first cool fire lasted over 5 years with me vaping it exclusively before it bit the dust. So I pulled out a new one with the same tank. :D

L6q2PFR.jpg
Glad to hear your Coolfire IV still rocking! The Coolfire series is a legend indeed! Thanks for sharing, RJ!:wub::thumbs: Good luck to you!

AmpdUp

May 22, 2020
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
I like the VooPoo X woody so far, however, I am extremely new to these, I'm an amature. I want to try others!

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
Hi Innokin!

Nowadays my favorite two setups are the Vaporesso Gen with the Brunhilde MTL & the aegis solo with the Precisio.
They’re my main devices that I use daily. But I still use my Zlide from time to time, actually last week I used it for the whole week cause I got tired of changing cotton etc in my RTAs :p So when I want simplicity along with flavors I always turn to the Zlide :wub:
I had the Adept too which is just a stunning device. I gifted it to my brother along with the Zenith (which was my first ever atty) and it worked so well for him.
Innokin still has that special meaning for me cause I associate the brand with me quitting cigarette. So I’m forever grateful :toast:

Now that Ares 2 definitely peaked my interest :hubba: When I started looking for my first RTA I didn’t choose the Ares cause there was apparently some minor flaws to it, like any device obviously, perfection doesn’t exi... wait maybe it does now :thumbs: Ares 2 sounds just like the perfect one :wub: Especially that 24mm edition. A bit bulky yes but I don’t mind that much. 4ml is so convenient for daily use.
I would be delighted to try it :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread