Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawford1

May 25, 2020
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

This time, simply tell us your favorite all time vape kit / setup.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
Smoke AL85 alien-don’t typically change from a product I have found easy to use, not into the fancy look at me items. Will give something new a try and give an honest and thought out evaluation of something I have tried and would be interested in doing so with this giveaway offer.

And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

This time 10 Coolfire Z50 / Ares 2 Kits are up to win, this will run until May 31st, and once again it's an ECF exclusive.

I know you have a serious collection between you, but this time we just want to know which vape rules them all?

View attachment 885377
I have enjoyed the Vaporesso Degree. It's the 3rd kit I've purchased and covers all my needs.

Reactions: stols001
My old go-to is the iTaste MVP 3.0 with Aspire Nautilus X tank. After I discovered nicotine salts, the low power of this unit is a moot point.
15906004802253476052012963453399.jpg

Reactions: Winci

alvema

May 27, 2020
And we're back, with another hot giveaway courtesy of our friends at Innokin!

View attachment 885377

Well, I've just used Vaposesso Gen + Kylin2 M. But very interested to start a serious collection!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread