Innokin iSub RBA Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Looks like Innokin answered some prayers, I found this on the MVS here is the link- Innokin iSub RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit. Priced at $8.50 and in stock at MVS!!!!

No pics because they're copyrighted but here's the text-
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

Innokin iSub RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit

The Innokin iSub RBA Kit can be used with the popular Innokin iSub tanks such as the iSub, iSub G, iSub S, iSub APEX and the iSub Apex 5. This allows you to rebuild your own coils providing great flavor and vapor adjusted to your personal preferences. This RBA Kit is not compatible with any other tanks other than the InnokiniSub Series.

Compatible Tanks:

Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Important Note:
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.

Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.

This is because:

1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Looks like Innokin answered some prayers, I found this on the MVS here is the link- Innokin iSub RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit. Priced at $8.50 and in stock at MVS!!!!

No pics because they're copyrighted but here's the text-
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

Innokin iSub RBA Rebuildable Atomizer Kit

The Innokin iSub RBA Kit can be used with the popular Innokin iSub tanks such as the iSub, iSub G, iSub S, iSub APEX and the iSub Apex 5. This allows you to rebuild your own coils providing great flavor and vapor adjusted to your personal preferences. This RBA Kit is not compatible with any other tanks other than the InnokiniSub Series.

Compatible Tanks:

Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Important Note:
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.

Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.

This is because:

1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Will be all over that payday. Thanks for the info

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well I am not into building coils at all and would really rather be able to purchase what I NEED, however given that this is a complete kit for use with the Innokin iSub & APEX Tank Series, the low price (Thankfully), and the possibility that I WILL HAVE to start building sometime in the future - I probably will get one of these for as a New Year's gift for "Myself" . . . ;) Better tag some other ECFer's, especially some of the "TootlePuffer's" that I think would want to get one of these too, especially if they are placing any orders for other "Stuff" there:

HEY ! ! ! @liblue1, @dcfluegel, @whodat2112, @CountBoredom, @angelphyre, @AndriaD, @cooladdict, @Jim_MDP, @hittman, @PaulBHC, @Katdarling, @DPLongo22, @Krisma, @louiesquared, @LJFinFLA, @Robert Cromwell, @Shawn Hoefer, @Fuzzy Thunderbear, @Lannie, @DavidOck, @tj99959, @Oregon Linda, @DingerCPA. . .

Check out the first post ! ! ! :thumbs:

AND - I know there is some more people who might want to know, just can't remember who off the top of "My" Head like others can . . . SO - Pass the Word . . . ;)

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
wowwwwwwwww this is great. now i need to stock up on isubs... cheapest tanks around, now w/RBA ability? damn it, if i had known this was in the worx, my xmas list would of been a fair bit different.... ugh... I neeeed a job. i need about 1000 isubs and 10-20 of these heads... then I'll feel safe/secure for the future. ;) awesome though, glad they listened to us.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Well I am not into building coils at all and would really rather be able to purchase what I NEED, however given that this is a complete kit for use with the Innokin iSub & APEX Tank Series, the low price (Thankfully), and the possibility that I WILL HAVE to start building sometime in the future - I probably will get one of these for as a New Year's gift for "Myself" . . . ;) Better tag some other ECFer's, especially some of the "TootlePuffer's" that I think would want to get one of these too, especially if they are placing any orders for other "Stuff" there:

HEY ! ! ! @liblue1, @dcfluegel, @whodat2112, @CountBoredom, @angelphyre, @AndriaD, @cooladdict, @Jim_MDP, @hittman, @PaulBHC, @Katdarling, @DPLongo22, @Krisma, @louiesquared, @LJFinFLA, @Robert Cromwell, @Shawn Hoefer, @Fuzzy Thunderbear, @Lannie, @DavidOck, @tj99959, @Oregon Linda, @DingerCPA. . .

Check out the first post ! ! ! :thumbs:

AND - I know there is some more people who might want to know, just can't remember who off the top of "My" Head like others can . . . SO - Pass the Word . . . ;)
thanks, Uncle! you rock - ordering now :)

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I follow this forum so get alerts for any post here. Just FYI

I didn't get the tag either, Paul. Must have been some kind of ECF malfunction. At any rate, thanks for thinking of me @Uncle. I've been waiting for this and will definitely pick one up. I think it's time for me to get the Apex as well. :D

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
I just saw this on MVS and am one happy camper.
I have the iSub, iSubG, iSubS, and want the new iSub Apex5 in black. I love these tanks and rewick the stock coils which last and last, but now I can do my own coils to make it even better. I love how Innokin does their homework before releasing something new every week like some other companies.
Now to decide how many to order so the wife doesn't shoot me...

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Looks to be 4 mm which is the only diameter coil I have put in this thing that didn't leak. Since you can't have any wicking sticking out of the holes because of the tight tolerance to install it its kind of a pain. I am still fiddling with it though. Also putting the second lead in is tricky because you have to bend it 90 degrees to get it in the slot. I have to remove the tiny screw to get it in there. I think I love my Subtank rba much more.lol

Reactions: hittman

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Just to clarify when using the 4 mm diameter coil I can use a larger wick which doesn't get squished or moved when installing the Atty which is what I think is happening and causing smaller wicks to leak. I am going to try cutting a smaller wick longer and stuffing it inside to see if I can use a smaller coil next time.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread