ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Personal use:

Personal Use

The FD&C Act does not exempt tobacco products imported for personal use from applicable requirements for tobacco product imports.

Importing and Exporting

Now.... We can do the "What is a Tobacco Product" debate for the Nine Hundredth and Eighty Seven'th time. But in the Eyes of the FDA, just about Everything we use is.

So if get a Form from Customs say'n that your Item is Not going to show up, because it is being Held as Evidence of a Possible Crime, don't be surprised.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
Well thanks for the help guys but I finally did it! JUST WANT TO QUIT FINALLY WENT AN ENTIRE 3 ....ING WEEKS OF NO NICOTINE!:w00t::eek::D:p:cool:

My last set of 2 bundles of 1.6 Z coils were a POS.. Each one of these this time around only lasted 300 hits. Not only that, the ....ing POS coils read 1.8.. the highest I have ever seen these read with my Aegis Legend mods!

I'm tired of the BS, tired of the lies, tired of the inconsistency with nearly every single ....ing coil from every single manufacturer of every brand I used IE Innokin, Kangertech, Uwell, Geekvape and Joytech.

And here is the kicker.. I stopped smoking cigarettes cold turkey 3 ....ING TIME BEFORE AND EACH WITH A 3 YEAR ABSTINENCE! The first two time I remember weren't so bad but the 3rd time as a ..... for some reason.. Went through withdrawls and all that.. but yet I finally stopped with Sunflower seeds.

Then I end up going through a mid life crisis and start again in 2010.. and started cigs again for 5 years up till 15. I discovered vaping in late 15 and since then have been vaping.. As of SEPTEMBER 5TH 2020.. It has now been 3 weeks and I have confirmed I'm done! It wasn't that hard at all.. as I let my frustration for innokin and all the drop in coils I have ever used as a catylist for me quiting..

I finally got tired of giving these chinese companies my hard earned dollar for coils that never last as they should and never read what they should.. .... YOU INNOKIN. THIS SET FROM DIRECT VAPOR ALL READ 1.8 OHMS.. EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM... AND THESE ARE 1.6 OHM COILS YOU SLIMY MOTHER ....ERS.. WHAT WOULD THEY READ IF i BOUGHT THE 1.8'S? 2.3 OHMS? YOU GUYS ARE SOME SHYSTERS AND I COULD PERSONALLY CARE LESS WHAT THE COMMUNITY HERE THINKS OF YOU, IT HAS BECOME WHAT I THINK OF YOU! You guys need to get your .... together.. as you have made me so ....ing angry.. You made me RAGE QUIT OUT OF ANGER! And it turns out.. you .....es... that worked in my favor.. THANK YOU :)

But I digress Innokin.. I actually thank you so much for your cheap coils that have always read above 1.7 ohms and nothing more. I don't know whether to say .... YOU or THANK YOU Innokin!! :tumble:

Anyhow after realizing that my nictoine addiction really was in my own ....ing head the entire time.. I discovered... I only really craved it after medicating with cannabis vapor.. hmmm..

In fact.. MY BIGGEST OBSTACLE IN QUITTING MY APPLE JUICE NIC SALT WAS NOT HAVING IT AFTER MY NIGHTLY CANNABIS SESSIONS.. WHICH I ALSO USE THE BEST DESKTOP CANNABIS VAPORIZER ON THE PLANET... THE New Vape FlowerPot!!!

Once I finally discovered that I didn't need nicotine after my cannabis.. THAT WAS ....ING IT!!!!!!
Hallelujah FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST HIMSELF....

THANK YOU!

I FINALLY DID IT..

BECAUSE YOUR ....ING COILS SUCK!

I really hope this is an inspiration to anyone who wants this unnessecary expense out of their lives ONCE AND FOR ALL....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS JUST WANT TO QUIT.. THE LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF THE NOSTROMO... SIGNING OUT....:thumbs:

Goodluck guys.. it was a fun ride!!!:) Again, my biggest obstacle in quitting???

Not having a toke of nicotine after my cannabis.. Funny isn't it! :)

Goodbye forever ECF... FC Forums will now become my new permanent home!

Peace guys, I'm sure you're mature enough to understand my rant. You can quit too!! Remember that! :)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Congratulations on quitting. I’m sorry you had such bad luck. It has not been my experience. I have a zenith and a zlide 4ml in use right now on Jac dna mods and my 1.2 coils read 1.2 and last a long time. I run them between 11-13 watts. I can’t help but wonder if you got a bad batch or clone coils. I know there were some complaints of some bad 1.2 coils going around but I haven’t gotten any yet. Good luck to you and I hope this is the last time you have to quit.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Congratulations! I do know what that feels like and hope you'll read the following:

You might want to keep some of your gear and once you've taken a significant break from vaping, see if vaping zero nicotine just for fun rather than addiction brings you any pleasure. I suggest this from my own experience having been a two-pack a day smoker for decades, then a constant vaper for about 5 years, and finally titrating down to zero nic about eight years ago.

In pandemic boredom I dusted off my old Aspire and Provari equipment and started to vape again and eventually update my hardware just as a hobby. I've no urge to add nicotine and I vape only when I have a few drinks at home or occasionally after a meal. It's such a delight to be able to do this without having any compulsion to do so! I have a feeling that not everyone can do this but I think it's worth at least considering as a possibility.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Hoping it's still okay to ask questions regarding the title of this thread:

I've never tried any Innokin hardware but have noticed that it's a favorite of many other MTL vapers. About to buy a Zenith tank I'm finding myself confused once I noticed that Innokin makes at least four tanks designed by the same two reviewers and billed as MTL. Is one the clear winner? Can they all be used with any 510 trip tips? I ask this because I really like swivel drip tips and I'm finding a few modern tanks where you can't change the tip at all.

Reactions: GreenFord

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I've never tried any Innokin hardware but have noticed that it's a favorite of many other MTL vapers.

It certainly is mine. The best drop-in coils ever made--and I've tried them all. :lol:
    About to buy a Zenith tank I'm finding myself confused once I noticed that Innokin makes at least four tanks designed by the same two reviewers and billed as MTL.

I recommend the 4 ml Zlide--the best of the bunch. I also have the 2 ml Zlide--not as good as the big one, not sure why. The first Zenith has a caged, non-removable glass tank and many complained about it. I got it and still use it, it's a perfectly fine tank. The latest Zenith Pro (don't own this one) is bigger and more complicated.
    Can they all be used with any 510 trip tips?

Yes. The provided DTs are child proof, and I like them, but you can use any standard DT--you'll lose the child-proofing though, if that matters to you.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    To be honest, I prefer the Zenith over the Zlide only for the simple reason that - IMHO - the Zlide really "Uses' more e-liquid then I NEED and has to be refilled more often before all the other tanks I use. As for the Zenith Pro, I just got one and haven't started using it as yet, so I cannot give you any opinion yet.

/

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    To be honest, I prefer the Zenith over the Zlide only for the simple reason that - IMHO - the Zlide really "Uses' more e-liquid then I NEED and has to be refilled more often before all the other tanks I use. As for the Zenith Pro, I just got one and haven't started using it as yet, so I cannot give you any opinion yet.

/
    That is interesting because they use the same coils so the tank would have nothing to do with eliquid consumption. Or did you mean the different sizes of tanks?

Maytwin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 28, 2011
    SW France

/
    I prefer the Zenith over the Zlide too - can't quite put my finger on why exactly, but I just do :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    That is interesting because they use the same coils so the tank would have nothing to do with eliquid consumption. Or did you mean the different sizes of tanks?

Nope - No different in size of tanks and Yes - Same coils at the same oHm in both and they are set at the same MTL Airflow too. So, I really don't understand the difference, but there is a difference. I even notice there is a difference in the plume of vapor - more & thicker vapor using the exact same e-liquid mix of 50/50 Unflavored. Even If I use them on different MOD - be it an Adept/CoolFire IV, or Endura T22.

BTW: Doesn't take away their effectiveness, nor that I will stop using either - just that I have a preference . . . HEY - I have started to use the Sceptre more often and talk about using E-Liquid & plumes of vapor - Definately Not for Stealth Vaping . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Peace guys, I'm sure you're mature enough to understand my rant. You can quit too!! Remember that! :)

I totally do. You sound just like me when quitting cold turkey, a bit incoherent and ragey. Well in any case I wish you the best and I hope your mood improves once you leave the nic behind.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread