Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got my zenith tank a little while ago. Wow, what a great vape so far. I decided to use my vaporesso revenger mini (also new) and it is a great set up. I am running the 1.6 coil at 11 watts at the moment and I do not think I will even use the .8, the 1.6 using 18mg tobacco juice is all I need. I love the way you fill it and you do not have to drain it to change the coils. I am hoping these coils last a good while. If i had one complaint, it is a bit big for my liking. I am glad I have a mini mod to pair it with, but I think I will be ordering the 2 ml version just to slim the tank down a bit in size. 2ml does not bother me at all, especially as easy as this tank is to fill. Picture of set up below.
Zenith.jpg

Last edited:

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
I just got my zenith tank a little while ago. Wow, what a great vape so far. I decided to use my vaporesso revenger mini (also new) and it is a great set up. I am running the 1.6 coil at 11 watts at the moment and I do not think I will even use the .8, the 1.6 using 18mg tobacco juice is all I need. I love the way you fill it and you do not have to drain it to change the coils. I am hoping these coils last a good while. If i had one complaint, it is a bit big for my liking. I am glad I have a mini mod to pair it with, but I think I will be ordering the 2 ml version just to slim the tank down a bit in size. 2ml does not bother me at all, especially as easy as this tank is to fill. Picture of set up below. View attachment 708497
Yeah I'm more than happy with the 2 ml version , not that I had a choice being in U.K. Filing is so easy it doesn't really matter about capacity and I do prefer the lower profile if I'm honest.
BTW have you tried it on the P80 yet ? Only asking as I'm thinking of getting one in silver to go with my Zenith.

Last edited:

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I tried to use my p80, but I can not get my battery to charge inside the unit. I don't have a battery charger, so I don't know what's going on with my p80. After using the zenith, I still really like it. I just wish I could get the draw a tad bit tighter. I am used to using the vaporesso drizzle tank which you can get extremely tight. Not a deal breaker at all, it's a nice smooth draw and I love the easy use of this tank. But I will always love my little drizzle tank too!

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I tried to use my p80, but I can not get my battery to charge inside the unit. I don't have a battery charger, so I don't know what's going on with my p80. After using the zenith, I still really like it. I just wish I could get the draw a tad bit tighter. I am used to using the vaporesso drizzle tank which you can get extremely tight. Not a deal breaker at all, it's a nice smooth draw and I love the easy use of this tank. But I will always love my little drizzle tank too!

Ya, after being a bit disappointed that it doesn't get super tight, I've now been using the .8 coil and moved to a 70vg, and this thing is really shining this way. But I'm still gonna stick with other tanks for a 50/50 super tight draw.

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah the Drizzle will go super tight. I thought the Zenith may be a tad tighter with the 1.6 as the bore of the coil is visibly smaller than the 0.8 . How you findi
I have a drizzle but I lost the drip tip which appears to be unique to the Drizzle tank and I don't seem able to find replacements or anything similar that would do the job. Shame as it is a good little tank especially with the 1.4 cotton coils.

Reactions: stols001

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Compared to Nautilus mini?

I love my BVC coils with usually Kabuki. I say this tank and coil is at long last a modern upgrade...and one I easily recommend to anyone using nauti mini.

The top fill mechanism works well. No fiddling with air flow control before filling.

Coil is what I'll call press fit (no screw threads to annoy, cross thread or such). Simple to swap out, once I learned to simply pull it out.

It has acceptable air flow mechanics, which is I believe much more effective than nauti mini, (where I never noticed much variance). So, there is choice in preferred draw that is quite apparent.

The coil -- Smooth. Flavorful. More. Without a doubt best drop in coil since nauti bvc, for me, using the higher 1.6 coil.

I like the vape more than most all, with Prime being my favorite rba vape.

The .8 coil is suggested for more variance of vape styles, choices. Others will have to chat about it.

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I burned out my first coil today after 9 days in service. It was my fault though. I was carrying my mod in a vape bag and didn't turn it off. All of a sudden, I smelled this awful burnt smell. My button on the mod must have gotten stuck in the on position. I had to soak the tank in vodka to get the smell out. I am going to try the lower ohm coil next.

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
I really like its looks. Not running out to buy ANYTHING at the moment but it's definitely on a "that looks neat" list. Would love to hear about coil life as people are receiving them and using them :)

Anna
Still on my first coil (0.8) two weeks tomorrow with heavy usage. Flavour and vapour still stellar.

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
what type, flavor juice are you using?
Hi been using Mr Salt Ry4 not sure what the ratio is as it's not stated ! but probably 50/50 or possibly 60pg 40 vg as well as hangsen RY4 which is very much a pg heavy blend (I enjoy the throat hit).
Just put a couple of tanks of Drake's 50/50 N.E.T juice through it thinking it would kill the coil but no , still going strong.
I have to say longevity seems to be a trait of Innokin MTL coils I've had all the Endura series from the T18 to the Latest T20S with 0.8 ohm coils and all have been remarkably long lasting.

Templar616

Nov 21, 2017
Gotta say now after two weeks of use this is the best tank I've ever had here's why.
It's ultra reliable,no leaks, no gurgles, no dry hits not even a trace of condensation round the airlow holes... remarkable !
Flavour is outstanding using the 0.8 ohm coil. Better than all my RTAs Siren, Siren V2, Merlin mini various Kayfuns and a Corrolla.
Filling is an absolute doddle light years ahead of the Nautilus 2.
Build quality is fantastic, built like a tank lol.
The only other MTL tank with drop I coils that comes close IMO is the Jac Vapour S22 TF with the 1.0 ohm MTL coils but even that tank is on a stand on the shelf now !

Last edited:

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
Hi been using Mr Salt Ry4 not sure what the ratio is as it's not stated ! but probably 50/50 or possibly 60pg 40 vg as well as hangsen RY4 which is very much a pg heavy blend (I enjoy the throat hit).
Just put a couple of tanks of Drake's 50/50 N.E.T juice through it thinking it would kill the coil but no , still going strong.
I have to say longevity seems to be a trait of Innokin MTL coils I've had all the Endura series from the T18 to the Latest T20S with 0.8 ohm coils and all have been remarkably long lasting.
thanks

john1211

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Troy, NY
Gotta say now after two weeks of use this is the best tank I've ever had here's why.
It's ultra reliable,no leaks, no gurgles, no dry hits not even a trace of condensation round the airlow holes... remarkable !
Flavour is outstanding using the 0.8 ohm coil. Better than all my RDAs Siren, Siren V2, Merlin mini various Kayfuns and a Corrolla.
Filling is an absolute doddle light years ahead of the Nautilus 2.
Build quality is fantastic, built like a tank lol.
The only other MTL tank with drop I coils that comes close IMO is the Jac Vapour S22 TF with the 1.0 ohm MTL coils but even that tank is on a stand on the shelf now !
wow, that says alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread