ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Waits fer me!!!! I'll takes care of ebrythings while y'all play :D
Okays ! I habe to get all gusseyed up first for Boomdy
se-peigner.gif
and den I have to
fille-pipi.gif
and den I'll pack and pick you up Yiddles ! Then it's dis ALL DA WAY BABY !
tecktonik3.gif

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
They Do indeed provide an exceptional vape, no doubt. Given that the positive 510 connection is no longer buried deep within the eGo skirt, rebuilding/cleaning is a breeze..
The ease of cleaning, dry buning and slapping new flavor wicks is what set the T3 apart from my previous favorties. This looks like it takes it even a step further. I just hope there isn't much of a learning curve to get them perfect as I already have a good feel how to tweek the T3's so that the vape is just right for me.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
The ease of cleaning, dry buning and slapping new flavor wicks is what set the T3 apart from my previous favorties. This looks like it takes it even a step further. I just hope there isn't much of a learning curve to get them perfect as I already have a good feel how to tweek the T3's so that the vape is just right for me.

You got the T3's mastered my friend...you got these mastered..Same thing, but now your only dealing with just the head and not the base..

MUCHO better !!!

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

I haven’t needed to do any tweeks to the Evod coil I’ve been using for almost two weeks. If the replacement heads work this well, it won’t bother me to replace them every two or three weeks. The five-pack of replacement heads I bought only cost $7.45. At that rate, if I replace the coil every two weeks, it will only cost about $3 a month.

J.R.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I haven’t needed to do any tweeks to the Evod coil I’ve been using for almost two weeks. If the replacement heads work this well, it won’t bother me to replace them every two or three weeks. The five-pack of replacement heads I bought only cost $7.45. At that rate, if I replace the coil every two weeks, it will only cost about $3 a month.

J.R.
Same here Harplayr, you don't need to tweek anything. Good from the get go on these :D

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
Looks like I'm gonna have to try the Evod. I read somewheres (probably in this very same thread, lol) it doesn't gurgle like the T3 does as it runs out of juice. Is this true for you too?

Got my EVOD yesterday.
I'm on fill #2 and am really impressed! This thing vapes like a champ, easy fill, will be a snap to clean when needed, good fit, no gurgle or dry hits....it's a winner!

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
I haven't tried the mini T3's either. Both Evod and mini T3 are next on my shopping list. The T3's though, tend to gurgle as the juice falls to below about half full, maybe a little less than half full. I've tried replacing the so-called flavor wicks, adding a third one, etc but haven't found a solution yet.

I've never had a gurgle in mine :)

But I've never had a gurgle in my mini T3's either :D

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
That's all I been using this week has been my mini T3's and some evods. Loving them both. DO like the fact the mini T3 is clear and easier to see the juice though. So I'll prolly continue to use them both. Can't wait for the ProTank to get here :D
How would comapare the two?
The Mini will be on my next order (I forgot to order one last week)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
How would comapare the two?
The Mini will be on my next order (I forgot to order one last week)
I got my evods before GV had them in and I also got replacement coils in 1.8ohm, so that's what I been vaping with. No fuss No muss Nice smooth draw and great taste. The mini T3's I got from GV, they had the higher ohm coils in them. I did plug one of the air holes with a toothpick like Wally showed me once because it was a little too airy for me. Once I plugged the hole and raised the voltage on my pv, it was heaven. I like the drip tip on the evod better then the T3. It seems more comfy on my lips fer some reason. I dunno, I do like them both very much :D and will keep them both in my stash. Of course the evod has colors so I can match them to my colored Robusts too :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread