Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I also like the tip on the evod better tahn the T3.
The big attraction to the mini is to be able to use all the spare bases I have for my T3's.
It's odd that they would come out with 2 devices at the same time that are so similar.

I usually vape devices that are about 2.5-ohm. With the Nano and evod's at 1.8 I always have to remember to adjust my voltage. I guess it's time for a VW device.

The Anyvape CVI should solve that problem for me when it finally gets here :)

Last edited:

Hallmf66

Sep 29, 2012
Buffalo, NY
how do these new evods compare to the vivi nova??? I've been looking for something to replace my nova's that perform just as good or better. Love the novas but they can be a PAIN... each head is hit or miss with burnt taste due to lack of juice flow (I think because sometimes the rubber cap pushes on the wicks too much).. and some of my novas leak from the threading. Been waiting for a nice tank that just WORKS perfectly all the time... is that so much to ask for?! hahaha

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
I would say you want the Vapeonly BCC Mega. Just finishing my first half tank on the Vapeonly and these are just a monster.

how do these new evods compare to the vivi nova??? I've been looking for something to replace my nova's that perform just as good or better. Love the novas but they can be a PAIN... each head is hit or miss with burnt taste due to lack of juice flow (I think because sometimes the rubber cap pushes on the wicks too much).. and some of my novas leak from the threading. Been waiting for a nice tank that just WORKS perfectly all the time... is that so much to ask for?! hahaha

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012

Kinda hard to compare an apple to an orange...It really depends if you prefer a top coil over a BC..The VISION Nova's are really good IMO, but the Kanger T3's and now eVods, are great...

Hallmf66

Sep 29, 2012
Buffalo, NY
OK So in conclusion... "Vapeonly BCC"...."Kanger EVOD MT BCC" ....and the "Kanger M-T3".... who thinks what is the best and why? These all BASICALLY seem the same to be besides the obvious differences (Vapeonly). And I cant tell a difference between the EVOD and the M-T3. So that adds to the confusion. BUT Basically, its gonna come down to which one of these new guys is performing and holding up the best?

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
OK So in conclusion... "Vapeonly BCC"...."Kanger EVOD MT BCC" ....and the "Kanger M-T3".... who thinks what is the best and why? These all BASICALLY seem the same to be besides the obvious differences (Vapeonly). And I cant tell a difference between the EVOD and the M-T3. So that adds to the confusion. BUT Basically, its gonna come down to which one of these new guys is performing and holding up the best?
The MT3 takes the same bottom coil as the T3 does (all one piece). The Evod is smaller and has a different coil that screws OUT of the base to replace (2 pc, and cheaper to purchase heads). I prefer the Evod for it's size and I think it tastes better then the MT3. I don't have a Vapeonly so I can't tell you about that :)

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
I haven't tried the EVOD or M-T3, but have tried the Titan, SplitFire, Vivi Nova and T3, in order of preference. The M-T3 should vape just like the T3 as its the same head with a metal tank instead. All of these are very good devices. The Titan is/was my favorite as I prefer lots of vapor over other things like taste and TH and the Titan delivers vapor in huge amounts. The SPlitFire and Vivi Nova are very similar with the SplitFire maybe being a little better, both very good. I would be hard pressed to choose one over the other. The T3 is great when it doesn't gurgle. It tends to gurgle as the juice level goes down, say below a third of the tank.

But I have just started vaping on the Vapeonly BCC Mega and am very impressed so far. I'm on the second tankful so it is too early to tell how it will hold over the next weeks but so far it looks like it may become my favorite. Can't comment on the EVOD as I haven't tried it and, like others pointed out, it's a different head design than the T3's. I will try it in due course.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone who can compare the EVOD and the Vapeonly BCC Mega.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Gonna have to get a purple one to try :) I really like the green one but wish it had a matching battery.

2013-02-14_07-19-22_431_zpsa793f49e.jpg

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
"Kanger advertises that this will receive a fill of around 2.4ml but you are probably going to see filling capacity at around 2.0ml. This unit features a well performing 1.8ohm coil head. You can use regular T3 coil heads with this unit but they do not look as attractive as the native two-piece coil head base system created for the EVOD."

I had this in the second para of the description. Kanger had 2.4ml and I wasn't sure exactly how it would go...so I mnade that disclaimer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread