IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
ehamata9.jpg

Been hitting this 32ga glat basterd coil at 37.2 watts wirh honey dew melon works nice lol inside the brass monkee
What brand honey dew do you have? That's my favorite flavor

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I like higher resistance builds on these devices , works well. I will never buy juice again , no need , can't believe i was paying $11.00 for 20 ml , DIY is absolute cake and so so cheap. No wonder juice is the most profitable item in the vape World by far , 20ml including the flavors cost me pennies, no joke

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
I like higher resistance builds on these devices , works well. I will never buy juice again , no need , can't believe i was paying $11.00 for 20 ml , DIY is absolute cake and so so cheap. No wonder juice is the most profitable item in the vape World by far , 20ml including the flavors cost me pennies, no joke
Any good tutorials or websites with supplies you could point us towards?

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Any good tutorials or websites with supplies you could point us towards?
Hey hey,

So here is some info on do it yourself e liquid. There are 4 basic ingredients to e liquid:

Pg/propylene glycol
Vg/vegetable glycerin
Nic/nicotine
Flavorings

Now pg is a flavor carrier and vg is what produces the actual vapor clouds. So its really your preference whether you use vg or pg it just depends on if you want bigger vapor clouds or more flavor that you taste. You can also do a mixture of both to get best of both worlds

Most store bought e liquid is 80pg/20vg and my personal preference is 100vg because I like bigger clouds

Now the nicotine that you buy needs to come from a usa source and handled with care. Nicotine is a poison can kill you in pure form if to much is ingested or absorbed threw your skin always wear gloves when handling it.

Nicotine comes in different strengths and either mixed in vg, pg, or a mix I would suggest to start with a 36mg per ml mix because lets faxe it we all need to get off the nicotine abyways

Next is the flavorings now there is a whole crap load of different kinds out there and read through the links I send you but as a rule of thumb buy only high quality and never buy flavors that are oils

Now here are some things that I suggest to get ya going on your diy liquid

Walmart actually carries a few things that you can use and around the country the are consistent on having the same thing

First is this vg you can find it in the medicine section next to the pharmacy it should look like this. Just make sure its at least 99.5% usp glycerin

Next we can find Syringes at walmart for mixing but not always and some states require a prescription to get them lol not to mention the questions you get when you go to the pharmacy and say you need Syringes asap!!

Lol but they work good for measuring out your flavorings usually walmart sells 1ml/cc disposal and 3ml/cc reusable Syringes with replaceable needles they are both extremely cheap and I usually get both but more of the 3ml ones because you can change the needle because you will fiind that the 29 or 30 gauge needles they come with are freaking small and hard to push liquid through and impossible to push vg through but they can be found behind the pharmacy counter

1ml disposable Syringes

Replaceable needle Syringes

The next thing is lorann flavorings now there are only like 2 or 3 that you can find at wally world so if you like cherry, strawberry, or watermelon then it will work. Now I know I said dont get oils and thats true but lorann Flavors are made by a company named lorann oils so dont freak out lol but do not get lorann Flavors that say oil in the flavor name ex: spearmint oil or cinnamon oil but you can find these in the cake decoration section usually next to the like birthday cards

Thats about it for wally world you can't find much else unfortunately the rest needs to be purchased online

Here are some good resources to get you started on diy e liquid:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/74109-guide-diy-flavoring.html

There is more info in this guide then I could ever tell you lol read through it and it will show you how to make the actual liquid

Now to get you started and this is where I buy all my supplies at except the vg I just get that at wally world

Onestopdiyshop.com is the site

Go here and pick up a diy master artisan kit it what I started on and will get you started

http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/products/The-DIY-Flavor-Artisans-Master-Kit.html

Now I would suggest that you get more than 8 flavors and mix them up a bit like get lorann Capella and the flavor apprentice

Last thing you should get a e juice calculator so you can accurately measure and mix your juices I use e juice me up

http://ejuice.breaktru.com

Also check out this site for e liquid recipes I suggest you pick a few and buy those flavorings when you order your starter kit

http://www.kritikalmass.net

Alright yeah I think thats it and should get you started on diy e liquid but hey please shoot me a text or call if you have any questions on this stuff

Thanks

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Ya I gotcha, thanks, I checked out the DIY section but all the info can be a bit overwhelming, this is a great start, much appreciated. I get my grandmas insulin needles sometimes so that shouldn't be a problem, everything else seems simple enough.
Hey man dont use used needles lol they are like 20 cents at wally world :)

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Abrb701 , i will send you an email that a fellow member sent me as DIY should be in it's own thread . My method is much much easier than every DIY tutorial i have seen , i don't deal with syringes ,bottles and calculators , it's much much simpler than that .
Can you send me that to please?

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Abrb701 , i will send you an email that a fellow member sent me as DIY should be in it's own thread . My method is much much easier than every DIY tutorial i have seen , i don't deal with syringes ,bottles and calculators , it's much much simpler than that .
Thanks. I agree, this thread has kind of gotten off topic lately, anyone have anything IPV2 related to discuss?

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
No for real I dripped my mod hard today and it still works so I am thinking that is good but the back cover did come loose a bit but it was no biggie I tightened her back up and good to go!

But I am thinking about get rid of that really bad looking star pattern thing on the side and going with some leds or something

Any ideas?

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
No for real I dripped my mod hard today and it still works so I am thinking that is good but the back cover did come loose a bit but it was no biggie I tightened her back up and good to go!

But I am thinking about get rid of that really bad looking star pattern thing on the side and going with some leds or something

Any ideas?
Hmm that's an interesting idea, you thinking of wiring LEDs into the battery or independent power? You could cut a piece of plexiglass and put some tiny LEDs behind it if they have their own power source, it looks like there would be room.
My back cover comes loose all the time on my silver one, I actually like it, I'm kinda ADD, it gives me something to fiddle with while I'm vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread