IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
I agree Kool, this great small Toy goes everywhere and is always the "Go To" after work and Especially on weekends. I have an MVP2 with a KFL for cool, wet vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, that is 1 of the coolest stands I have seen to date! I love the cable/plug in feed on the bottom.

Wait...brain..getting tinkering wood ideas ;)

Not me actually, but a buddy of mine is Skilled my ipv brethren and breather woman ( not sue how that one works )

Vape with power and be proud owners!

likwidkool

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Jersey City, NJ USA
Oh word! Good guy vapes carries them too. I go to the new one in pompton lakes they're pretty nice and knowledgable.

I've been meaning to check them out. They have one in North Arlington. I was talking to the guy at CCV today and he said they were friendly with the dudes from Good Guy vapes.

Garym93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
New Jersey
I've been meaning to check them out. They have one in North Arlington. I was talking to the guy at CCV today and he said they were friendly with the dudes from Good Guy vapes.

I like them. They definitely advocate safety and they ID at the door. They even iD me. I'm 21, 6'0" and 260 pounds haha. They ID'd me I was like wuhhh. But I saw them refuse to sell to some like 17 year old kids and that made me respect them. I mean I saw another shop sell some 15 year old kid a mech, and an rda with a .4 build. ....

likwidkool

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Jersey City, NJ USA
I like them. They definitely advocate safety and they ID at the door. They even iD me. I'm 21, 6'0" and 260 pounds haha. They ID'd me I was like wuhhh. But I saw them refuse to sell to some like 17 year old kids and that made me respect them. I mean I saw another shop sell some 15 year old kid a mech, and an rda with a .4 build. ....

That's good stuff right there!! We seem to have some good shops here in jersey.

Garym93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
New Jersey
That's good stuff right there!! We seem to have some good shops here in jersey.

Definitely but I don't know any other vapers besides the shop lol. I went to Miami, went to vaporsharks shop, and everyone there vapes! South beach is definitely a vape hotspot! I felt like I was home

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
By the way, did anyone notice that we now have 205 pages on this thread?

Not we, you.

IPV35wand50wboxmodsPage51_zpsfbe7fd0c.png

likwidkool

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Jersey City, NJ USA
Definitely but I don't know any other vapers besides the shop lol. I went to Miami, went to vaporsharks shop, and everyone there vapes! South beach is definitely a vape hotspot! I felt like I was home

Yeah me neither really. That's why I like going by the shops. At least I have people there to talk to that don't give me weird looks! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread