IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
Lol yeah I have done that a few times I have a posidon rda with a pyrex tip and it still burnt of course I burnt the positive post in it to :facepalm:

It is definitely not a pleasant feeling. I am going to order a Magma, Vulcan and Plume Veil atty clones this weekend, the Stillare is great, but the juice well is too short for me. I pay a guy at my B&M $10 and he will build coils on 4 attys for that price. I love that place and great juice too, it is where I got my IPV 2 as well. Moon mountain vapor - they actually received a 93 rating on one of their bourbon flavored juices in a vape magazine.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
29f559e12382af3cfff86f9942468c4c.jpg

Got mine in about an hour ago. Hittin like a champ!

Hey congratulations , i know you were about to burst with anticipation.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
It is definitely not a pleasant feeling. I am going to order a Magma, Vulcan and Plume Veil atty clones this weekend, the Stillare is great, but the juice well is too short for me. I pay a guy at my B&M $10 and he will build coils on 4 attys for that price. I love that place and great juice too, it is where I got my IPV 2 as well. Moon mountain vapor - they actually received a 93 rating on one of their bourbon flavored juices in a vape magazine.

I thought you built your own coils , i think it's fun and like doing it but some may not .

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
I should have some 24 in my mailbox when I get home, I'm excited to try some things out, maybe be able to utilize all the power this device has to offer.
Oh yeah go crazy on a .8 quad coil build and you will put her next to your pillow at night

.......wake up at 2am take a quick puff.......and say where have you been all my life!!

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Alright cool. I have to actually focus on work now, but so far we have

VTC5, Samsung 25r, LG HE, trustfire, and Vamped 40 Amp. 2 more and we can call it good.

Let's hope one of these can lower battery sag

I hope this isn't redundant but would the VTC4 be applicable on this test as well? I believe the main difference is the mah rating between the 4//5 but I have seen alot of individuals running the vtc4, so it is quite popular for this device.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
I hope this isn't redundant but would the VTC4 be applicable on this test as well? I believe the main difference is the mah rating between the 4//5 but I have seen alot of individuals running the vtc4, so it is quite popular for this device.
Ya people are talking about that on the other thread, i meant for people to post on this thread when i brought it up, but i seemed to have started simultaneous battery discussions. I'll grab one of those as well. Im having a hard time finding a site that has all the batteries i need, any suggestions?

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Ya people are talking about that on the other thread, i meant for people to post on this thread when i brought it up, but i seemed to have started simultaneous battery discussions. I'll grab one of those as well. Im having a hard time finding a site that has all the batteries i need, any suggestions?

Here ya go!
25R Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh - Kidney Puncher
LG LG 18650HE2 2500mAh - Kidney Puncher
VTC4 Sony US18650VTC4 2100mAh - Kidney Puncher
VTC5 Sony US18650VTC5 2600 mAh - Kidney Puncher

Whammy!

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Orders in, they were out of volt meters though[emoji17]
Edit: its all good, I found one for 12 bucks shipped on eBay. Should be here a day or two after the batteries
So 24 gauge is pretty awesome, this coil came in at .9 and hits best at 35 watts(hits bigger at 45 but I feel like the flavor is better at 35). Not the prettiest coil and I need to rewick it but I was eager to try some juices I got today. 24 definitely let's you use all the power this device can put out, kinda impractical for dual coils unless you want to sub ohm though. I'm done thread hogging now, back to the IPV2 discussion.
zyra7yve.jpg

Last edited:

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Orders in, they were out of volt meters though[emoji17]
Edit: its all good, I found one for 12 bucks shipped on eBay. Should be here a day or two after the batteries
So 24 gauge is pretty awesome, this coil came in at .9 and hits best at 35 watts(hits bigger at 45 but I feel like the flavor is better at 35). Not the prettiest coil and I need to rewick it but I was eager to try some juices I got today. 24 definitely let's you use all the power this device can put out, kinda impractical for dual coils unless you want to sub ohm though. I'm done thread hogging now, back to the IPV2 discussion.
zyra7yve.jpg
That's sweet man 24ga is what I started with hits pretty nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread