IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
Nice, I've been researching how to make it, seems pretty easy, with deep well drippers and high powered devices its pretty easy to go through 10 ml + a day.

Wow guys...I may have you both beat on a full Saturday...probably 20mls when out at the pool with a tasty beverage ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Wow guys...I may have you both beat on a full Saturday...probably 20mls when out at the pool with a tasty beverage ;)

Ya weekends definitely burn through juice, I only get a 3 breaks a day so I don't go through nearly as much on weekdays. Still, I've only gone through that much in a day once, during a poker tournament.

likwidkool

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Jersey City, NJ USA
I hate to say but that tip kills it for me
lol. I just picked one of those up!! I was burning my lips!
95e9d59a01bbd4f76d98e77d7710e02b.jpg

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
Ya weekends definitely burn through juice, I only get a 3 breaks a day so I don't go through nearly as much on weekdays. Still, I've only gone through that much in a day once, during a poker tournament.

Oh yeah, a full day of "Non-Stealth" vaping mode with the new AND faithful IPV50 watt, set at 40 or so is a juice KILLER!!!

Vapers Unite for High Powered and Regulated box mods ;)

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
lol. I just picked one of those up!! I was burning my lips!
95e9d59a01bbd4f76d98e77d7710e02b.jpg

Oh Kool....that set up looks Too Kool ;)

Burned lips aren't fun and that is a very nice Pic. I love the wide bore, big pull on a direct lung hit with it.

Amazing, Taste filled CLOUDS ;)

likwidkool

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
Jersey City, NJ USA
Oh Kool....that set up looks Too Kool ;)

Burned lips aren't fun and that is a very nice Pic. I love the wide bore, big pull on a direct lung hit with it.

Amazing, Taste filled CLOUDS ;)

Woops I meant to quote your post when I put up the pic! Woops. At least you saw it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread