IPV 35w and 50w box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
I hope they do cover all the pre-orders or have an order in with another distributor otherwise they'll have a huge problem on their hands. Especially with them already charging us that ordered vs charging when it ships like most places do.
I know, I'm thinking about cancelling my order, I already have a silver one, I was just going to give this elev8 one to a friend. I don't want to wait another week then find out they don't actually have enough for everyone.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
How much did you pay after coupon? Is there still a coupon code? Just preparing myself in case I don't get it by next week.

Well the 35 watt lists for $ 79.00 on Eciggity , with coupon code it comes to $ 71.00 with free shipping and they ship immediately . I will try to remember the coupon code , have to look for it so stay tuned, maybe someone else knows what it is .

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
If anyone ordered the ipv V2 from elev8 and did not receive it, I can confirm that P4Y has insisted that they have ceased all business with that vendor and will not be shipping any ipv v2, let alone any future hardware to this store. In addition, they are not shipping out any colors other than Black and Silver right now. Another forum has them in the Hall of Shame section with details of what has been going on. I'm bummed to see this happen because my buddy bought a pre-order and never received it.

NicksCloud

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
USA
All preorders are supposed to have been shipped to Elev8. P4U will not ship new orders direct to them.
They'll have to place new orders with a distributor and pay a higher price.
No more coupon.

They are not able to fulfill these orders even though they put up an update yesterday. Cancel your order and get it from one of the many reputable vendors that have it readily in stock.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
If anyone ordered the IPV V2 from elev8 and did not receive it, I can confirm that P4Y has insisted that they have ceased all business with that vendor and will not be shipping any IPV v2, let alone any future hardware to this store. In addition, they are not shipping out any colors other than Black and Silver right now. Another forum has them in the Hall of Shame section with details of what has been going on. I'm bummed to see this happen because my buddy bought a pre-order and never received it.

They are not able to fulfill these orders even though they put up an update yesterday. Cancel your order and get it from one of the many reputable vendors that have it readily in stock.

They put up an update yesterday already knowing this WOW. Someone should contact them and see if they outright lie about it , who knows if this is truly legit .

abrb701

Jul 30, 2014
Washington
Every time I see a product I want to pre order, in my head I think "this time will be different" and every time I seem to choose the vendor that has the most problems. I guess I'm lucky that way. I just canceled my order, I ordered one from wet vapor last Thursday and had it by Saturday. They even threw in a free 15 ml juice, its not very good, but still a nice gesture. A little extra can go a long way for vendor loyalty.

Budkiss

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Alabama
I did a preorder with VaperCompany and got mine 2 days after P4Y shipped (which was 7/18). Super pleased with them. They even sent me the P4Y DHL tracking number so I knew where their shipment was. It arrived at the airport at 2 Am on a fri and I got mine in the mail Monday noon... From CA to AL!!! Now THAT is customer service!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I feel like that's a draw of the luck thing, and I def don't discount that you might have had horrendous experience with them. For some weird reason, some folks will have great experiences with a vendor, while others have a consistently bad time with that same one. Not sure how that happens tho, probably some flaw in their comms system that I've been lucky enough to not face.

In fact, I know a lot of people love Eciggity but ugh my last 3 orders went to ...., and they were really rude when responding to my queries. It's one of those weird different-experiences kinda thing I guess. Shrug.

Agree 100% , unexplainable .

They put up an update yesterday already knowing this WOW. Someone should contact them and see if they outright lie about it , who knows if this is truly legit .

Let's not do premature crucifixions. We don't know the full story since the supplier only delivered a short statement. Maybe Elev8 will be receiving a last shipment from P4U or maybe they placed an order using a different name and address. We will know in a few days if Elev8 doesn't start fulfilling their preorders.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I read the transcript of the interview and IMO it's in line with what I said earlier. It seems to me that elev8 would not place orders as they are received from customers, but have to place them in batches of 1000 in order to get the maximum discount and make it possible to sell at $79 and retain a reasonable profit margin. This means that if you're the first on the list for the new batch of 1000 units to be ordered your order will not be placed with pioneer until the whole batch is completed. So if they receive 100 orders per day from customers, it will take them 10 days to complete the 1000 units to place their order with P4y. This is another cause for delays IMO. P4Y on the other hand saw that Elev8 is abusing the system and actually damaging other retailers and distributors to the extent of threatening to drastically alter the entire value chain. If Elev8 manages to drive other distributors out of the IVP business and hence strengthen its position in the value chain by creating for itself a monopolistic position in the US market, it will eventually be in a position to have a larger impact and transform the chain from its current supply-driven state, where the buyer dictates the price and terms, to a demand-driven supply chain.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Let's not do premature crucifixions. We don't know the full story since the supplier only delivered a short statement. Maybe Elev8 will be receiving a last shipment from P4U or maybe they placed an order using a different name and address. We will know in a few days if Elev8 doesn't start fulfilling their preorders.

I think you quoted the wrong person , i said this
who knows if this is truly legit .
the person who said it was a done deal that Elev8 is not shipping anymore is the one you should direct your comments to .

If it turns out to be true it will be a "WOW" but it's too early to tell for sure.

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I read the transcript of the interview and IMO it's in line with what I said earlier. It seems to me that elev8 would not place orders as they are received from customers, but have to place them in batches of 1000 in order to get the maximum discount and make it possible to sell at $79 and retain a reasonable profit margin. This means that if you're the first on the list for the new batch of 1000 units to be ordered your order will not be placed with pioneer until the whole batch is completed. So if they receive 100 orders per day from customers, it will take them 10 days to complete the 1000 units to place their order with P4y. This is another cause for delays IMO. P4Y on the other hand saw that Elev8 is abusing the system and actually damaging other retailers and distributors to the extent of threatening to drastically alter the entire value chain. If Elev8 manages to drive other distributors out of the IVP business and hence strengthen its position in the value chain by creating for itself a monopolistic position in the US market, it will eventually be in a position to have a larger impact and transform the chain from its current supply-driven state, where the buyer dictates the price and terms, to a demand-driven supply chain.

This is just your take on it i assume , pretty good one at that and certainly as good as anyone elses take.

I think you quoted the wrong person , i said this the person who said it was a done deal that Elev8 is not shipping anymore is the one you should direct your comments to .

If it turns out to be true it will be a "WOW" but it's too early to tell for sure.

I quoted you because I was agreeing with you.

snipeslayer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Well I guess my question is this, if I placed my order with elev8 today should I prepare to not receive anything? Second part is that if I remember correctly there was something in the manual about the 1yr warranty being good only if purchased from 'authorized dealers'.....will me purchasing from elev8 completely void that out with all this animosity going on? Granted - I can just put it on the CC and if there are any problems void the transaction. I emailed elev8 yesterday about purchasing one and they informed me that the shipment will be in thurs-fri of this week and should be at my door 'mid-next week', if that helps anyone.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Well I guess my question is this, if I placed my order with elev8 today should I prepare to not receive anything? Second part is that if I remember correctly there was something in the manual about the 1yr warranty being good only if purchased from 'authorized dealers'.....will me purchasing from elev8 completely void that out with all this animosity going on? Granted - I can just put it on the CC and if there are any problems void the transaction. I emailed elev8 yesterday about purchasing one and they informed me that the shipment will be in thurs-fri of this week and should be at my door 'mid-next week', if that helps anyone.

Imo if your getting it at a better price from Elev8 it's worth a try but if your not i would go with a vendor that has it in stock and ready to ship .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread