Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
As was stated above, for what it is, it's a good introduction into VV vaping. Granted, the quality of the Provari outshines the LT but at it's current price point it can be out of the range of many people. What is going to start a change in the VV arena will be the availability of the Kick which will allow many that have very high end tube mods to now enjoy them with VV.

B4DJ1N64N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Indonesia
You can't compare a lavatube with a provari. It's like comparing a chevy aveo with a bmw 328. I'm pretty sure Provape will ship their provari to Finland. I'm in Indonesia (I'm guessing you don't know where in the world is Indonesia), and I have been 3x doing business with provape without any hassle.

Sent from my mind using my fingers.

jiiikoo

Dec 30, 2011
Oulu
You can't compare a lavatube with a provari. It's like comparing a chevy aveo with a bmw 328. I'm pretty sure Provape will ship their provari to Finland. I'm in Indonesia (I'm guessing you don't know where in the world is Indonesia), and I have been 3x doing business with provape without any hassle.
Sent from my mind using my fingers.
Been to Indonesia twice in my life ;) Ok, I think I'm gonna just save up a bit of money and buy the provari next month. IMHO it's better to buy one of the best at first than couple of "bad" ones before ending up with the best..

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Been to Indonesia twice in my life ;) Ok, I think I'm gonna just save up a bit of money and buy the provari next month. IMHO it's better to buy one of the best at first than couple of "bad" ones before ending up with the best..

There is quite the difference between "bad" and best. If you want to start with what you consider the best is fine BUT at least intellectually know that if you don't want to learn from experience that the Lava Tube is a very good intro into variable as others have said. Refer to the Lava as a good introductory than to reference it as "bad". I own a Lava and I've added a Darwin and I enjoy using both. I guarantee that I'd do the same if I owned both a Provari and Lava. The Provari has nothing on a Darwin though both are functionality superior to the Lava. Experience does mean something when it comes to vaping.

Last edited:

Bahiaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Lavatube in whatever guise lol,whilst the Provari may be some peoples perception of the best "Tube" type VV device at the moment, there are at least 2 "High Quality" PVs coming out in the next few months that will incorporate VV in them :vapor:
Will the technology be better ?? who knows !!!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just got a Mini-Lavatube yesterday and I like it.

It is nowhere near the Quality as my Provari. But it doesn't seem that poorly made either. Very light and fits well in your hand.

Not sure how long it will last but so far so good.

JSYK - If you use any 18350 batteries longer than 35mm (Like the TrustFire 18350) then the end cap will not screw down all the way. It's a Poorly designed Tube and Cap. If they had made the tube 2mm Longer or the Cap 2mm Shorter it would except Any 18350 battery.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
All of you talk like it's LT & Provari/Darwin and nothing in between. I have an Infinity Pro (from notcigs) and I could go on and on about it. But in a nutshell, it is well crafted, solidly functional, simple, and beautiful. So is the Buzz Pro from the same source. You should at least look at the Buzz or Infinity before you buy a VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread