• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hey guys, I had a great time! Kaleb, Caff it was a pleasure meeting you both. I hope to see every one real soon again.
Too bad were loosing Grant :( (Have a safe journey) We'll miss you!

We really need to do this a little more often. It just feels so good to let my geek fly free :) Maybe a mixing bash next time....

Ashedon it was great meeting you also and thank you for all your service :) and allowing us to take over The VL
Ok I'm gonna break and get the new ViVi, that was just so cool. thanks everyone

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Hey guys, I had a great time! Kaleb, Caff it was a pleasure meeting you both. I hope to see every one real soon again.

We really need to do this a little more often. It just feels so good to let my geek fly free :) Maybe a mixing bash next time....

Ashedon it was great meeting you also and thank you for all your service :) and allowing us to take over The VL

I think Grant should stay, whos with me? Lol. Nice meeting you too Beans!!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State

Just make sure to get the long wicks for your Vivi replacement heads. The unit itself comes with 3 heads in various resistances (1.8, 2.4, and 2.8 If I remember right), and they were all long wicks in the kit I got anyway. Some are only selling the short wick replacements though (madvapes for one, and I think Gotvapes is out of long currently). I know that Sweet-vapes has them but they don't have any of the Vivi's.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
You all are really too kind. Hell, if I sold the plane ticket I could get TWO ProVari's and a couple of those VVs that were so popular yesterday...

Maybe y'all are on to something.

If there was a Love button on here and not just a Like button, I would have pressed it!

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
I'm also glad to see that my hotsauce was vaper-approved too.
smileygarden_de_banana7.gif

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
oh so much to say! First, like everybody else said, nice to see you all again and meet the new folks! Vapor Lounge has been AWESOME to us! Caffeinator, if you photoshopped you obviously are the one who made me look all ...... off and it's not just my face. Yes, Kaleb is correct, its a red mini lavatube. Yes, Grantium should stay, food trucks be damned! Apuck, I have been looking all morning for a vivi nova because it is dang cool and everybody is sold out! Arghhh! I do like that site you recommended tho, stuff seems quite a bit cheaper on there! Okay, i think that's all i have lol

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
oh so much to say! First, like everybody else said, nice to see you all again and meet the new folks! Vapor Lounge has been AWESOME to us! Caffeinator, if you photoshopped you obviously are the one who made me look all ...... off and it's not just my face. Yes, Kaleb is correct, its a red mini lavatube. Yes, Grantium should stay, food trucks be damned! Apuck, I have been looking all morning for a vivi nova because it is dang cool and everybody is sold out! Arghhh! I do like that site you recommended tho, stuff seems quite a bit cheaper on there! Okay, i think that's all i have lol

Would that site be discountvapers.com? Eric is a great vendor! Hes honest, has awesome customer service, great prices and AMAZINGLY fast shipping!! If I order early enough Friday mornings, he gets it out the same day and its here by Monday and he lives in Connecticut! He is very active here on ECF as well, his username is Gormly. So good to meet you Dotma!!!

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Caffeinator, if you photoshopped you obviously are the one who made me look all ...... off and it's not just my face.

Nah, I didn't actually 'shop anything except just some enhancing of the image and removing ISO noise, etc.

That was the second pic taken, in the first one you were smiling more, but it came out really blurry and couldn't be used I'm afraid.

BTW, you look fine...everyone was pretty tired at that point too. Heck, look at us guys, only Kaleb is smiling...:lol:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State

Damn, I just checked every vendor that I know of that sells the Vivi, and none have them in stock. Beans said she was going to get one too, so I'll try to keep my eyes open for which ever vendor gets them in first (I'm betting it will be Gotvapes).

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Damn, I just checked every vendor that I know of that sells the Vivi, and none have them in stock. Beans said she was going to get one too, so I'll try to keep my eyes open for which ever vendor gets them in first (I'm betting it will be Gotvapes).

madvapes has them at least he did yesterday. SureVapes also has them for 12.99 with free shipping Vision Vivi Nova 5ML v2.5

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Madvapes has them at least he did yesterday. SureVapes also has them for 12.99 with free shipping Vision Vivi Nova 5ML v2.5

MV is out, but good job finding one. I forgot about SureVapes. Everybody had them on sale, and are now sold out, makes me wonder if a new version is dropping.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
MV is out, but good job finding one. I forgot about SureVapes. Everybody had them on sale, and are now sold out, makes me wonder if a new version is dropping.

It is going to be hard to beat this version. I had a couple of version ones and they had some minor problems but the v 2.5 hasn't had had any problems in the two days of vaping it.
I went ahead and ordered another one from surevapes, just couldn't pass up the price with free shipping. When things start getting hard to get it makes me want to get one while I have a chance. lol

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
It is going to be hard to beat this version. I had a couple of version ones and they had some minor problems but the v 2.5 hasn't had had any problems in the two days of vaping it.
I went ahead and ordered another one from surevapes, just couldn't pass up the price with free shipping. When things start getting hard to get it makes me want to get one while I have a chance. lol

I agree. I'm not sure what they could possibly do to improve the thing. It by far the beats any tank, carto, whatever that I've ever tried. I also love the fact that it is "idiot" proof, no learning curve, just screw the thing on fill it and fire. Flavor, vapor production, etc is superb too. I hope they make a small version too, like the 3.5 DCT I'd love a small one for my Rivas.

I have also noticed that many vendors are out of the long wicked heads, and I'm not a fan of the short ones, however Sweet-vapes has them for their rebuildable version of the Stardust (which use the same heads), just in case you or anyone else is looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread