• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lets get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
LOL! still here, just been busy with work, school and my son. Plus its summer so I travel around the NW a little for my dog shows and get togethers. I was just about to text you this weekend. I have a couple empty bottles for you.

Thats awesome, what kind of dogs do u have??

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Haha, i like that. I could do Monday the 9th too, are we sure they are open that late?

Ugh! Good call Dot, they are only open until 6. .......s!

I'm about to give up on this get together thing... Anybody else have any ideas/locations??? My only other suggestion is some "beer garden" type of place minus the beer of course for those that don't indulge, but I'm not even certain something like that exists.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Ugh! Good call Dot, they are only open until 6. .......s!

I'm about to give up on this get together thing... Anybody else have any ideas/locations??? My only other suggestion is some "beer garden" type of place minus the beer of course for those that don't indulge, but I'm not even certain something like that exists.

Vapor Friendly Establishments

Chan's is cool, dark, downtown so close to transit/cab/etc., has ok food and they have an excellent bartender. Oh, and they have Saki. =)

In reality, anywhere can be vape-friendly if we ask first. Why is this hard?

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Vapor Friendly Establishments

Chan's is cool, dark, downtown so close to transit/cab/etc., has ok food and they have an excellent bartender. Oh, and they have Saki. =)

In reality, anywhere can be vape-friendly if we ask first. Why is this hard?

Just hard to find a time and place that works for all. The bar idea has already been proposed and nixed, some don't feel comfortable in that environment, and we want to be as inclusive as possible, or no point in getting together. I personally am game for whatever the majority wants to do, and my schedule is pretty open during the summer.

moonlessnight

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2011
Spokane WA
The last time I was at the vapor lounge next to walmart the door said they close at 7. We've had 2 successful meets with some great people. I wouldn't give up on us yet. Having tried in numerous occasions to get a meet started it can be difficult to find a time we can all agree on. As for other vape friendly places I have no problem with it accept for the fact that some of us live paycheck to paycheck and either couldn't go or wouldn't want to go where they would feel obligated to spend money that they don't have. I am more then happy to meet at the vapor lounge on Monday the 9th around 6 or even at 5 if people can make it earlier.

Last edited:

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
The last time I was at the vapor lounge next to walmart the door said they close at 7. We've had 2 successful meets with some great people. I wouldn't give up on us yet. Having tried in numerous occasions to get a meet started it can be difficult to find a time we can all agree on. As for other vape friendly places I have no problem with it accept for the fact that some of us live paycheck to paycheck and either couldn't go or wouldn't want to go where they would feel obligated to spend money that they don't have. I am more then happy to meet at the vapor lounge on Monday the 9th around 6 or even at 5 if people can make it earlier.

I can make 5 if its good for everyone else moonless. They might be open until 7, the website says 6. I should give them a call to find out.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Ill bring various juices that I have, hopefully my Ovale V8 thats being fixed and my atty that I am hoping someome can show me how to drip, cuz it never works for me!! Lol.

Atty dripping is easy man....I'm doing it right now even on my OvaleV8 with a 3Ω atty :D

Here's a good watch...

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Atty dripping is easy man....I'm doing it right now even on my OvaleV8 with a 3Ω atty :D

Here's a good watch...

I will watch that, thank you. I am nervous about doing it on my V8 for fear that I will get juice where I am not supposed to. I don't think Eric would replace it twice! I always flood the darn thing or get a dry hit!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I'm with you Kalebk, I have a helluva time dripping, and have just given up on it. Every now and then I get a couple of good tasty hits, but typically I either flood the thing or it tastes like burned .... hair.

Interesting video though kinda makes me want to try again, but I know I'll just end up making a mess and getting that tasty burned .... hair flavor in my mouth for the rest of the day.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
I'm with you Kalebk, I have a helluva time dripping, and have just given up on it. Every now and then I get a couple of good tasty hits, but typically I either flood the thing or it tastes like burned .... hair.

Interesting video though kinda makes me want to try again, but I know I'll just end up making a mess and getting that tasty burned .... hair flavor in my mouth for the rest of the day.

I am so glad I am not the only one!!! Ill stick with cartos. Caffeinator just almost broke his V8 cuz juice got inside it, right after he just got done telling me how easy it is. I have the same device, although I am waiting for my new one to be shipped to me, cuz my other one broke :(. It doesn't have a sealed drip well, which is another reason why it won't drip with it. I am sorry this happened to you caffeinator, and I am glad it didnt break. Forgive me though, it is kind of humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread