The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 11 through January 15

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    I don't have one because I know I will never make good on it. :blush:

2. chigal

chigal Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    chicago
    I don't have a definite resolution, but I'd like to lose some weight. I kind of think having a "New Year's resolution" is setting myself up for failure.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck all!

3. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I never actually make a new years resolutions. I do try my best to be the kind of person that always treats others as I would like to be treated so don't need a resolution for that. :) Kindness to others has always been my goal. It is hard to treat some with kindness. For those I just smile and walk away. I believe in the end, Karma will get 'em :D

Thanks bunches for this very generous contest.

• Like Like x 4
  4. GccTxs67

GccTxs67 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2015
    Virginia
    To continue to stay away from the stinkies and try to eat a little better.

5. iota

iota Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    In transit
    I want to cut down on my sodium and walk more. So far, it has not been going very well. This may have to be a 2017 resolution :p

Thank ya' for the great contest!!

6. haleysdadda

haleysdadda Ultra Member Verified Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Santee,San Diego
  7. Twinkle322

Twinkle322 Full Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Midwest
    My resolution is to be analog free this year!!

Thank you for the contest!!

8. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    I don't have a New Years resolution, for the same reason that I don't play drinking games. I'm an adult. If I want a drink, I have a drink. I don't need to play a game while I'm doing it. If I want a cookie, I don't need to ask permission; I can just have one. And if I want to better myself, I don't need to wait for one special day of the year to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sir2fyablyNutz

Sir2fyablyNutz ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    My resolution was to win the lottery this year. Since I have previously made the resolution to not make any more resolutions I may be out of luck.

10. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Kind of a resolution, I guess, is for me to cut back on stressing out so much - especially at work. I didn't make an actual resolution about this, but it is definitely something I am working on improving. Thanks for the chance at this nice prize!

11. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    I don't make resolutions, I try to be my best every day. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't! But a resolution won't resolve it.

Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  12. remark

remark Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    West Palm Beach, FL
    No resolutions this year for no other reason than I didn't think to make one. I know I've made some in the past, but this year it just didn't enter my mind. Good luck to those that did!

TY for the chance this week!!

13. Coolloser

Coolloser Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2015
    I've never been one to make resolutions, I guess an arbitrary date to start/stop doing something seems silly to me

14. YoursTruli

YoursTruli Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    My resolution is to spend more time doing things around the house :) Thanks @Crowedude654 !

15. Canadian_Vaper

Canadian_Vaper Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    For years and years and years and years and even some more years it was to quit smoking lol, I was lost as to what to pick this year ^__^ I kept it simple, I'd like to lose 20lbs, right now I'm on a no fast carb diet and it's wreaking havoc on my digestive tract lol... I've also cut down my meat consumption about 50% except bacon, I've pretty much doubled that to make up for no toast in the morning lol!!!

It's amazing how much of the grocery store is carbs like 80% of the food lol...

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone :)

16. CaptNutz

CaptNutz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2015
    Chicago
    My New year resolution is to try to help family, friends and people I meet to stop smoking and show how vaping can be a good alternative.
    Ty @Crowedude654 for another great contest

17. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    Now that I've successfully quit smoking (hallelujah) and my lungs are on the way to healing I've resolved to treat the rest of my body to a nutritional tuneup. Eating healthier foods will be a great compliment to my smoke-free lifestyle and may be worthwhile now that I don't feel I'm going to die from smoking regardless of how I eat.

Thanks MadVapes and Crowedude for the weekly contests. :)

18. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I'd like to lose 20lbs.

Thanks MadVapes and Crowedude!!!

19. standinthestars

standinthestars Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2014
    usually at work
    I am committed to more cooking and less take-out this year. Not only to eat better and healthier, but to save my paycheck from going straight to Chipotle and Shake Shack!

Thank you for MadVapes and Crowedude!

20. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    I don't mess around with New Year's Resolutions. I handle things as they are needed - more get accomplished that way.

Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.