Madvapes Weekly Contest - January 11 through January 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I never actually make a new years resolutions. I do try my best to be the kind of person that always treats others as I would like to be treated so don't need a resolution for that. :) Kindness to others has always been my goal. It is hard to treat some with kindness. For those I just smile and walk away. I believe in the end, Karma will get 'em :D

Thanks bunches for this very generous contest.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I don't have a New Years resolution, for the same reason that I don't play drinking games. I'm an adult. If I want a drink, I have a drink. I don't need to play a game while I'm doing it. If I want a cookie, I don't need to ask permission; I can just have one. And if I want to better myself, I don't need to wait for one special day of the year to do it.

Reactions: CountBoredom

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
What's your New Year's Resolution? (If you have one. If you don't have one, just tell us why you don't have one!)
For years and years and years and years and even some more years it was to quit smoking lol, I was lost as to what to pick this year ^__^ I kept it simple, I'd like to lose 20lbs, right now I'm on a no fast carb diet and it's wreaking havoc on my digestive tract lol... I've also cut down my meat consumption about 50% except bacon, I've pretty much doubled that to make up for no toast in the morning lol!!!

It's amazing how much of the grocery store is carbs like 80% of the food lol...

Thanks for the contest! Good luck everyone :)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Now that I've successfully quit smoking (hallelujah) and my lungs are on the way to healing I've resolved to treat the rest of my body to a nutritional tuneup. Eating healthier foods will be a great compliment to my smoke-free lifestyle and may be worthwhile now that I don't feel I'm going to die from smoking regardless of how I eat.

Thanks madvapes and Crowedude for the weekly contests. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread