Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
My favorite is bologna and cheese made on the first slices of bread out of a brand new loaf. I just can't see that transitioning over to a juice. I know the bread part would work, but not sure about the meat and cheese. However there are some flavoring sites that have bacon flavoring. Now peanut butter and grape jelly certainly would.

Thanks Mad Vapes for another interesting contest.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
My favorite foods are steak and bacon. I have no desire to vape either one of them and from what I've heard and seen on YouTube videos, bacon flavored eliquid is gross. I've discovered in the short time I've been vaping that just because you like to eat something doesn't mean you are going to like vaping it.

Thank you for another chance at winning great prizes MadVapes!

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I was raised by "ethnically diverse" parents so I don't have one particular favorite food and learned to appreciate a wide array of dishes. I will pretty much eat anything that does not involve whole mushrooms or raw meat, and I can be picky about seafood. I do admit that one of my favorite foods is fresh picked produce from the garden. Fresh sweet bell peppers, basil, cucumbers, yum!!

My opinion on food flavors being converted to eliquid is that some flavors are just not meant to be vaped. However, my diverse food habits carry over into my vaping habit. I will never knock anything until I try it, however, I tend to be picky about what I vape opting for sweet creamy dessert flavors.

Eliquid flavors I would love to try from my fresh garden fetish include....

creamy basil ... perfect sweet and creamy combo
cucumber with mint .... just refreshing
caprese salad ... sweet tomato, creamy mozzarella, and sweet basil
jalapeno ... sweet with a kick
sweet bell pepper..... they taste like fruit to me!

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!! I would love to win that mod combo!! .... just sayin ;)

Celestiiaa

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2014
California
Lol I love the topic! My favorite food is...hmm there are so many but I have to go with Vichyssoise.
Sounds weird I know but it is delicious and has been a favorite of mine since I was really little and my mom used to make it for me. For those of you who have not heard of it it's a blended smooth cream of potato and leek soup that is served chilled. Mmm delicious! At least my mom's was and I know her secret! :p

As to how well this would translate to vaping? Hmmm...I don't think it would be horrible but not something I would be able to vape all the time, lol.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I'm moving on to dessert. I love Red Velvet Cake, and I'm convinced it would make a great vape. I have seen it available in some online shops. However, because I cannot vape PG, and I stay away from even as little as 5% PG, I have not been able to try it. I DIY, but I have not found a recipe for Red Velvet Cake that is PG-Free, either, though I could use flavorings like Concentrates in PG that mix at 1%. I think it would be great if those who create vape flavors would pay attention to the wants and needs of all vapers. Those of us with issues to various components in e-liquids often find ourselves with very limited options!!!

But back to the contest theme of food. IMO, some of the foods that have been mentioned actually sound like interesting candidates for e-liquid; if finding a food line is what you're after. If someone really loves a dish, and the e-liquid is done just right, I'm don't see why it wouldn't be a seller, if only in limited quantities. I think of it this way. There are people who cannot eat certain things because of diet, allergies, diabetes, or what have you. I know one person who cannot have sugar because of an operation that went bad, and the only reason she vapes is to get a taste of sweet (she was never a smoker). Diabetics would be in the same boat here. If someone cannot eat a food they love for some reason, then vaping it could be an alternative. So I applaud the theme in this contest.

In that regard, I'll say my favorite foods are pastas, especially lasagna with meat sauce, and sea foods like lobster with butter, and shrimp. One potential area of concern with shrimp is that people like it different ways. Some like it fried (plain {like me}, or with a sauce, or catsup, or in a Poor Boy). Some like it boiled and plain, while some like it boiled with a sauce, so shrimp may have to be available with options, even if you only opt to offer it boiled. Here in Louisiana, we love boiled Crawfish, and it's actually my favorite, but that's another story. :D I also love steak, but that would have its concerns, too. I like mine medium rare with just a little salt. It seems that most people like a steak sauce on theirs, so the menu options here can become complex. But I honestly think that food vapes may have a good potential, provided they are done right.

Thanks for the contest and an opportunity for input. :)

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Butter poached lobster and shrimp scampi are at the top of my list when talking favorite foods, but the thought of vaping any seafood flavor is disgusting! I cant imagine that there would ever be the possibility of a good seafood ejuice. The only savory flavor I'd be interested in trying would be BACON and even then I want it with pancakes drowned in maple syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread