Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I find it interesting that a lot of the 'main course' favorite foods mentioned are so frequently discarded as not making a good vape flavor. I wonder if that has something to do with texture and possibly nutrition; i.e. the satisfaction of chewing and swallowing can't be replicated by vaping, while the normal range of vape flavors are from things we mostly consume for their taste rather than their value as fuel - drinks, desserts, candies etc.
This topic also reminds me - back in the 90's there was a soda called Brain Wash, which was jalapeño flavored. It was delicious and refreshing but incredibly weird, drinking a sweet carbonated beverage version of super spicy hot peppers. I liked it but couldn't get past the strangeness of that particular flavor in that particular form, so I only ever tried it twice. But I loved jalapeños, used to eat 'em like pickles right out of the jar and still get them on sandwiches. Jalapeño vape? No way.
Personally, as I've said elsewhere on this forum several times, I'm a huge fan of peanut butter. It makes a great vape and I'm having some right now, mixed with apple.

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
My favorite food is by far turkey, some honey wheat rolls, and mashed potatoes with gravy, all mixed together...delicious
yum.gif

Although I really can't imagine an e-liquid being able to capture what I love about it though (the three items mixed), just seems like it would end up tasting weird.

Thanks for yet another awesome contest!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Love pizza and lasagna but like everyone else don't think I want to vape it. Crazy about bacon - it goes with just about anything. Have seen it list as a flavor at a couple places but there has only been one person that gave it a good review - guess I'll trust the masses on that one unless Iget a sample some place.
Brats might be interesting, would need a touch of bbq and mayo in the flavor - but then again it might turn out like the other meats - great food but not so good vape.

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
Lol I bet a lot of food wouldn't translate too well to juice flavors. My favorite foods are pizza, grilled cheese, and mac and cheese. I really like cheese a lot haha. I would definitely go for pizza juice if it tasted anything like pizza flavored Goldfish or Combos. Grilled cheese I'm not so sure about that. I bet it would be pretty gross as a juice. Same thing with mac and cheese. Those fishy flavor sound straight up disgusting. I love seafood and I eat it a lot but vaping on crab juice just doesn't sound appealing to me in any sense. I'd like to see someone come out with taco flavored juice though. I would definitely try some of that lol!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I actually wanted to give this one some thought. I have several favorite foods, but I will choose seafood: particularly grilled fish. Now, that in and of itself would not make for a particularly good vape. But one thing that goes well with grilled fish is mango salsa. THAT would make a pretty good vape, I imagine...

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Eliquid flavors I would love to try from my fresh garden fetish include....

creamy basil ... perfect sweet and creamy combo
cucumber with mint .... just refreshing
caprese salad ... sweet tomato, creamy mozzarella, and sweet basil
jalapeno ... sweet with a kick
sweet bell pepper..... they taste like fruit to me!

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!! I would love to win that mod combo!! .... just sayin ;)
I was trying to think of a savory taste that I would vape and I think you have it, the Basil and the cucumber mint anywho. Maybe if someone could make a decent Old Bay Seasoning vape instead of the seafood one's it'd be ok.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Well, my favorite food is Crab and Shrimp.
I am a beach girl by heart so lots of seafood.
None of which would be good in a ejuice.

So, I would go with my most favorite dessert. Strawberry, Rhubarb Cobbler.
I can't find this anywhere but the UK and theirs is not the best nor do I like their shipping prices.
So I would love to find it here in the US. ;)

Thanks for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread