Merged old Janty eGo sticky threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
If you have a problem with me saying smoke, instead of vapor -, then feel free to contact Ludo - but keep it out of this thread or i will have a moderator do it for me.

I have stated earlier on why i said what i said, and i have also stated that i could see the points being raised on why not to call it smoke. Its a dead horse, stop beating it.

So unless you have something to say that is relevant to the thread and its topic, then i suggest you go else where and have a bad day.
I see you have been endowed with all the charm and personality Ludo has as well. The Janty name is in good hands.

So how long till we see this in the lesser expensive JOYE model?

Tell Ethan I said hi.

peace out,
dumwaldo

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
I see you have been endowed with all the charm and personality Ludo has as well. The Janty name is in good hands.

So how long till we see this in the lesser expensive JOYE model?

Tell Ethan I said hi.

peace out,
dumwaldo

Thank you.

Email Joye and ask them.

If you wish to speak to Ethan, mail him.

/Mik

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Kits looking good mik so keep up the good work :)

I would have prefered usb but understand why you have decided to go with batt/charger option and the quality of the internal batt will decide if you are right or wrong!

And hats off for washing your clothes in public as i am sold on your honesty and find it admirable :thumb:

Do i get anything free for kissing ... :D

ozrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
Calling vapor "smoke" is ignorance.

Demeaning the needs of a majority of a customer base is just plain stupid.

Either we are all in this together or we might as well just forget about the future. Thanks for the help keeping vaping legal for EVERYBODY cause I am sure you would rather inconvenience yourself to learn the proper word to use than alienate an entire country.

DW

DW,

Do you just troll in to start up trouble? Ugh.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys,

just a short update for you:

Due to the busy holiday season coming up we have decided to NOT produce the Baby J this year, instead we will make it for early 2010 ( hopefully january ) and launch it together with the new Tesla filter!

Also, i have just gotten word that the Baby J will come with highvoltage options - however, as usual, i will not promise anything!

All in all, good news i hope!

=)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
I think the USB issue is one of those personal preference things. I love not being tied to a cord, but when I sit at my laptop, I plug in my JS because of the great vapor I get. But I don't really care whether a particular Janty PV has a USB or not. But some do. Now about where to put it, I'd have an opinion as I see the end of the device as the only logical/less uncomfortable place to put it. Did I perceive somewhere here that Janty might let us have our cake and eat it too? (make the same model with and without the USB?

I can't help but comment on the use of words having to do with smoking. I was taught from babyhood there was no worse sin in the whole world (probably why I wanted to do it so badly). Really, smoking has never gotten a whole lot of respect, and rightly so (almost killed me). Hence, the hesitation for some vaporers like myself to want in any way to identify with it again, ever. As for smoking language, it's because I've seen firsthand what the opposition can do with mere words to form public opinion and law itself that I cringe at how they can cleverly use the smoking language to aid in their effort to defeat us.

This sure has been an interesting thread to read. Mik, thanks for being so excited about your products and excited to share all the scoop with us. It sure makes it all the more fun! (even if we do get all off track now and then) :D

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey

Well the thing is, the first prototype version of the Baby J had the USB charging at the end of it, which means the USB cord also went in there - however, in order to keep the size of the Baby J to an appropriate size we had to let it go. Next year we might do it again though - maybe even for a high voltage option.

But as of now, its not going to be implemented (usb charging or usb vaping) - we might do a pass through option also, but again, we will see!

As for the holsters, im not sure yet, - the Ego is small enough so you can put it in your pocket - the Baby J is too large to share a one-size holster for both i believe, - but once again we will see!

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Thanks for considering a holster. The JS holster is perfect, and what a cool idea to have elastic on the sides to securely hold extra batts and attys!

The ladies don't always have pockets.... Neck lanyards sometimes allow juice leakage on the blouse/shirt, and a wrist lanyard is....no way. I wouldn't put it past Janty to be able to think of one holster that'd hold most any PV they made, maybe using Velcro to change the shape according to which PV one is using at the time. There's another challenge for you, according to my needs, of course. :D

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Actually the liquid leak issue is almost non existant on the Ego and Baby J due to the atomizer cover, - if any liquid comes out it gets caught by this.

Youngunner: Yes, - the Ego will be released in december!

And as for size, - it does matter, i dont care what women say =) Thing is, it matters due to the fact that the Ego for instance is made to be a electronic cigarette, - in the sense that it sort of looks like a cigarette, and sort of looks electronic - this means it also needs to fit like one - you should be able to put it away, keep it in purses, pockets etc. For the Baby J this is not quite the same idea, seeing as its a cigar type vaping device, - however adding 2 cm's to the length of it would make it seem alot bigger than it is, and well..

Let me put it this way, - when you get a new product in your hand and it just feels right, thats often the result of hard work, thorough design and adjustments to size, weight and looks. And right now the Baby J feels just right. So if we were to add 2 cms to it, it would have to be re-designed somewhat.

However, we might do it, - but its too early to say. My best guess is ( and this is a guess only ) that we will release the Baby J V1 so to speak with a 900 mAH batt you can exchange. Then we will do a high voltage version of the Baby J, with an inhouse battery you can not take out, but will be able to exchange ( the battery house itself ) since we will make this battery ourselves, and thus can limit / decide the size of it. This version might come in an XL version for high voltage, and that version could become 2cm's longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread