Merged old Janty eGo sticky threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drozd, and Thyestean...

Im not sure how many review sets are out there on rotation, I know I have one of them. I posted my initial review (Forgive the quality, I suck at this sorta thing)

Im overseas as we speak and am working a brutal flight back to the states in a few short hours where I will post and upload my final review, and then sadly send on my review Ego to the next person on the list.

All I can say is... Im sad to have to let this Ego go. But with that said... my personal order is due to ship on Feb 2nd! I dont know what Im going to do with the plethora of Janty Stick and 801 supplies I have, but Im willing to start building a new arsenal of 510 equipment for the Ego. The device is truy amazing and everything everyone is saying about it and more!

Keep a watch out for the final two week review to be posted on Monday, Feb 1st.

Safe travels,
RIAFlight25

beranzo

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Ithaca, NY
I ordered my eGo in a fit of wanting a new PV on Saturday night. Previously I owned merely a 901, and a pen style, both of which, though I liked in their own right, and helped me through tough times, had their down sides, even right out of the box. I know, I know...break in period. Well even after that, still had flaws I couldn't overlook...battery life, vapor production, and durability.

Then cam last Saturday night, when I went to Janty's site, looking to get a Stik. Lo and behold, I stumble across the ego, and in a weak sense of impulse, purchased it.

Two days later, I saw the notice that they were shipping on Feb. 2nd, and though bummed, I knew I could handle the wait.

And here we are, Friday afternoon - my eGo was waiting for me with the mail! Not even a shipping notice (and order is still merely "confirmed" on the Janty site), but these are things we are used to with these sorts of things ;). Still, 6 day turn around time - not too shabby, Janty. Not too shabby.

I charged up the first battery (though they came with a good amount of charge anyway from what I could tell), and after a few dry primer puffs to get rid of that storing gunk, I dripped a few drops in, stuck on the cap, and took a puff.

I think I fell on the floor.

Intense flavor (I'm even enjoying flavors I hated before, go figure!), plumes of vapor, the sheer sexiness of the device....I am in total awe. If I had found this (and if it had even been manufactured yet) last June when I picked up my first VP, I would have never had another analog, even through the death of my Grandfather, which was probably the hardest time I've ever had in my life, and proved to be a turning point to the analog downard spiral.

I am a full convert now to vaping. There is no going back now. It's been only 4 hours.

I'm in love. Don't tell my Girlfriend.

beranzo

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Ithaca, NY
A small rabbit? no problem, I know just where to find one....

...and Bella - so happy you are experiencing tha same joy I am - YES!!!

Mik - the design is superb. never expected this out of a PV...really. Glad the post makes you smile. It should. And you should be super proud.

I gotta say, though. I'm still finding the eGo a bit hard to believe. When a I going to wake up?

6 hours - still on the first battery!

mikes

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 23, 2009
NH
www.mikeusa.com
Bought two and I have been using them for about three weeks now. One Atomizer stopped working after a couple of weeks, but filed a ticket with janty and received my new atomizer about a week later.

I must say the flavor is very good with these atomizers. The vapor production is also excellent. So is the design.

I have a janty stick, screwdriver and normal 510. All of which I have not used in the last two weeks which should tell you something abut the ego!

There is really only two issues with the 510. Always changing the Batteries and always filling the carts (not that I mind).

The ego finally solves the battery problem. Using two of these egos i can go two days before the battery needs to b replaced.

NOW IF I CAN JUST GET THE TULSA CARTRIDGE :-x THE 510 WOULD BE PREFECT! (Mik_Janty) haha

By the way, I would love to sell these on my website. Would it be possible to establish a wholesale account. I sent an email on the web site, but, no one ever responded.

Last edited:

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Mmm i could eat a rabbit ...

But yes, ofcourse it makes me really happy to see that you all like it - i cant tell you how stressful it was to wait for the first reviews to pop up.. oh christ, i was walking in circles back here awaiting the first review....

Mikes: As for the wholesale, send me an email at mik@jantyworld.com and let me know how much your initial order would be, where you would sell from ( links ? ), and all these things, and ill make sure Ludo gets it - your previous email must have been lost, we usually respond to those very fast.

/Mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread