ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ok...Rebel go read the rules.

Here...
"Rules:
1. 5 people or less per mini order.
2. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.
3. No one is required to participate in your mini co-op, only one extension to the dead line is allowed."

Darn those rules!

Looks like I failed badly at #1.:facepalm: I blame Bob for this!:p

I'll wrap it up quickly, sorry!

Holy crap!! And boB will certainly take blame on that one!:facepalm: I talked to Rose about setting up the mini co op thread and understanded it differently so didn't read them:blush:

You can drop me from the list if needed and again I apologize. boB

Darn those rules!

Looks like I failed badly at #1.:facepalm: I blame Bob for this!:p

I'll wrap it up quickly, sorry!

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Holy crap!! And boB will certainly take blame on that one!:facepalm: I talked to Rose about setting up the mini co op thread and understanded it differently so didn't read them:blush:

You can drop me from the list if needed and again I apologize. boB

No worries Bob, I'll just wrap mine up as quick as possible and keep to the rules next time. My fault entirely. I actually read the rules, but completely forgot about the 5 maximum. Sorry to the mods and sorry to the members.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Look if yall want to do a co-op with greenhouse and limit it to ten people thats fine.
But it would have to be mod approved, and have it's own thread. If you want to just break this up into two separate orders thats fine to.

And two orders is what I'm going to do. Thanks for understanding!

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
OK, I will need one more person after skydragon, TNT, and sensay -- I'm getting 4 5-packs and we need a total of 17 (if that's all we get is attys) to get to the magic $250 if we want to eliminate shipping altogether. I know I'm going to want some adapters -- I know, I know, shut up and stop the discussion, you can pm me!:laugh:

I will just edit this post when someone else contacts me or if TNT or sensay doesn't want in.:)
I might not be the best person for this one, I would only be able to buy one pack... If you are short on the #s to getting 17 Id be happy to let someone else in my sopot

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I might not be the best person for this one, I would only be able to buy one pack... If you are short on the #s to getting 17 Id be happy to let someone else in my sopot

Don't be silly, beautiful!:)

Here's what I have

1. Me, Ripple -- 4 packs of attys, getting the selection of LRs and HVs
2. Sensay -- 1 pack
3. TnT -- 2 packs +
4. Skydragon -- I don't know yet but I know she wants something, I owe her a pm (this line to be edited!!!:laugh:)
5. nightsong -- 1 pack and etc.

You four pm me with what you want, I'll send my addy later! I figure that $3 a pack add (nice job, Rebel, to start all this moving!:)) will cover both shipping costs but it could be less, it mattewrs on what we purchase and other considerations.....

jimho, I got your pm, I didn't include you here but we will work it out!:)

Is this cool to post this as closed out?!?!?! You'all know I get confused!:confused:

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
(nice job, Rebel, to start all this moving!:))

NP rip, sorry you missed the first one, but glad you kept with it and are still getting to take advantage of the good prices! :)

Just a heads up, all they have left for the 510LR is stainless and white. Not that it matters, but in case someone absolutely has to have black, they are out of them at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread