Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just placed an order for one, but did not see option for it to come with monkey!
1853_animado.gif

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got mine in. Fresh battery, some juice and vape! Looks nice, feels good in my hand. Wish I would have paid closer attention when I ordered I would have chosen the same color lid as body. That’s my bad. The only issue I see right off the bat is the lid doesn’t like to stay on. If I am looking at it from the back, the left side is way weaker than the right side. Other than that it is awesome, rustic looking. And the wood is awesome!

BTW, The packaging was great. All tied to gather in a cloth. Reminded me of a banana leaf!

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I want this one. I'll send an email. Hope it's available. Purdy! I hope I like it, my first bottom feeder and a bit more than I like spending for something I haven't tried, not that it's too expensive, just new to me.

View attachment 26813

The feeding system with the tube works great. I like it better than my phid!

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Just got mine in. Fresh battery, some juice and vape! Looks nice, feels good in my hand. Wish I would have paid closer attention when I ordered I would have chosen the same color lid as body. That’s my bad. The only issue I see right off the bat is the lid doesn’t like to stay on. If I am looking at it from the back, the left side is way weaker than the right side. Other than that it is awesome, rustic looking. And the wood is awesome!

BTW, The packaging was great. All tied to gather in a cloth. Reminded me of a banana leaf!

Does the box close with magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread