Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
You guys are all old!!!

Hey, wait a minute! Are you trying to say that I'm older than God???
aed862c6.gif

Get off of my lawn!

Gooberhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Colt 45 MK IV Government Model...and 12g Mossberg Persuader

I like Indiana gun laws too...I have a Lifetime Concealed Carry Permit...

down here I have to renew mine every 5yrs, bummer,that was my second guess,my clips on my US1911 look like yours shown

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
so you like lr 306's,I've only got 1,when trying it it spit hot juice in my mouth so much i gave up, I need a taller drip tip, maybe those Cannons you used to link too? I want to try it again

I really like the LR306's...Free | E- | Electronic | Electric | Smokeless | Cigarettes | NY | CT | Cherry Vape is where the Cannon comes from...they are $8, but they ship free.
They hav a deal for 2 attys and a cannon for $20...The clear are acrylic and only slide on the atty part way. The black are delrin and slide all the way on the atty...the black looks awesome on the MB.

Gooberhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really like the LR306's...Free | E- | Electronic | Electric | Smokeless | Cigarettes | NY | CT | Cherry Vape is where the Cannon comes from...they are $8, but they ship free.
They hav a deal for 2 attys and a cannon for $20...The clear are acrylic and only slide on the atty part way. The black are delrin and slide all the way on the atty...the black looks awesome on the MB.

cool noted: I'm more of a traditionist on gun looks,but I love the glock,even for a "black gun" durable as all hell and less recoil than my Berreta 9mm,go figure------my son in law is originally from Michigan city,his dad was a cop there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread