MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
i can see it now some dude hooking a Tig Machine up to a 100mm rda that holds 1/2 gal of Jooze :ohmy:

Now theres an idea! How about just a Bumble Bee DC welder?

march80x001op.png

jandry

Jul 8, 2014
Austin, TX, USA
....@PufZ, it prob true, but like i read in the other thread on this: what about VW soldering Irons, there is always a work-around for VW..

peeps can always buy Mec's, no chip involved :D

.........:vapor::vapor: and more :vapor:
If the FDA gets their way it will be my Russian, a mech, and making my own juice. I will not be stopped by their crap.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
I dunno if it'll matter. I doubt they can do a thing about mods or tanks. BUT it seems they're shooting to outlaw flavorings at this point in time.

they might try to regulate/ban flavors from vendors that sell e-cigs.

for example of some they cannot touch imo, Capella's they sell flavor's for diabetics and for weight loss, these are the same PG based flavors used for DIY Jooze, how is the FDA gonna regulate that....and in a pinch you can use certain chemical free flavorings at the grocery (which i do not recommend at this time)....there will always be a work-around.....the FDA just wants what's in your pocket they could care less about health, perfect example is Big Tobacco.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
Well the question is, how is the FDA going to regulate anything they already approved. 9000 years ago yet. :)

exactly!

my personal opinion, it's gonna be where you buy that determines regulation....... at least i hope....either way i'm stocking up before the prices sky-rocket......i hope buying PG doesn't become a problem.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I doubt it will be a problem for stores with 0mg nic. But they could wreak havoc with controlling (proving) nic levels. They could strictly enforce some sort of proof that they aren't higher than ordered/advertised. That would make everything more expensive. Not to mention killing off little "home grown" suppliers. Of course, if a shop says it's 6mg and it ends up being 20... well, that's a good thing.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
i can see the big-plan, it is to run small business OUT....i bet you money Big Tobacco already has plans to corner/Highjack the Market on E-Jooze, so they can recoup some of the revenue they're loosing rite now and move rite in........ betcha they even come out with some sort of e-cig or a line of Mods.

let me have a Vape off the ole MVP, aaah that was good :vapor:

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
How is was explained in the Sigelei Zmax thread. Makes sense that a higher hz gives a smoother vape.

Not sure but I think this explains why I stack 18350's in my Vamo. :laugh:

Uses the Aspire BVC's with a better tank and bigger airflow..

bv-silo-lit-tan-kit_700x700.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like the old style Aspire coil? :confused:

This thread needs more pictures. My mvp with kayfun clone, 2.4mm coil diameter 8-9 wraps about 1.8 1.9 ohms puffin on some unicorns blood
It's my go to work setup. Can throw it in my harness pouch, beat it off towers, it's made it through a few rain storms, and dropped it from 60ft one time, killed my tank but the mvp is still going strong

Able to leap from a 60ft tower.... :ohmy:

That was me, Midnite. Not complaining, just wasn't sure if all was right with the world. It's my blue one, and I'm guessing it's "rounding"

Still :vapor: happy :)

S.O. trying to figure out what to do for my impending 50th this fall. Started talking about different toppers and maybe a different (higher-powered) mod. Got the "deer in the headlights" look. :D It's o.k. Now that I've figured out how to turn the power up on my existing beasties, I'll keep practicing my builds with my KFs and see where that takes me.... May not need anything new....

:bday: It's the BIG FIVE O girl! Treat yourself to something whether you need it or not. Ya only go around once! I vote for this: Sigelei 100 Watt Raptor Box Mod Dual 18650 DNA30 DNA50 Killer Shipping Form USA | eBay

I am in a quandary with my IPV2 50 watt mod. Now hearing some mumbling about the chip and I have 2 weeks to exchange at my B&M, so I think I am gonna finally get that one Authentic Copper mech and wait for the new regulated 100 watt boxes that take 2 batts.

Are you saying its been recalled?

ps, i been under the weather the last couple of days

Hope you're feeling better buddy! And :bday: to you also!

Becky84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Space Coast, FL
Yup, too many wraps and prolly a leg touched the side when the wick got pressed down as the chimney went on. Just a guess...

I had a stock coil on it and wasn't messing with the pin at all. I use the protank 3 with the aerotank base and sometimes the coil head gets unscrewed from that with with use. That's the only thing I can think of. Whenever that's happened before though I just take it off, take off the bottom and screw the coil back in and it's fine. It's really a mystery still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread