The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by pufZeppelin, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    That was me, Midnite. Not complaining, just wasn't sure if all was right with the world. It's my blue one, and I'm guessing it's "rounding"

Still :vapor: happy :)

S.O. trying to figure out what to do for my impending 50th this fall. Started talking about different toppers and maybe a different (higher-powered) mod. Got the "deer in the headlights" look. :D It's o.k. Now that I've figured out how to turn the power up on my existing beasties, I'll keep practicing my builds with my KFs and see where that takes me.... May not need anything new....

2. Withdrewandi

Withdrewandi Senior Member Verified Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Newcastle
    Very very late to the new thread lol My MVP is an animal right now nautilus mini tank at night time with red bull in it and my iclear 30 through the day with blueberry and apple in it is awesome not sure why or how but the 30 is producing some amazing flavour and huge clouds of vape (considering it was a gurgling burnt piece of **** when I first used it) So I am a happy chap right now

3. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Are we twins and didn't know it?

4. Mikepresjr

Mikepresjr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Claremore, OK
    Vaping some Pineapple Mango at work :D

[​IMG]

5. Pinggolfer

Here it is wearing an IB Tanked tank with a IKenVape fillerless carto. uploadfromtaptalk1408975613336.jpg

6. Paraflier

Paraflier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Pierce County, WA
    I have had mine for a couple weeks now and have never wiped it. Except for when I toss it on my pocket. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408976093.755689.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408976133.108457.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408976167.459003.jpg

Note: I still haven't taken the protective layer off the readout screen. Hence the scratches. But it's beautiful under.

7. Paraflier

Paraflier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Pierce County, WA
    Oh. And I kinda noticed that there isn't sone super cool group ID pic like the last thread had. No biggie. Maybe we've all matured past the point of a cool picture. :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408977779.450053.jpg

8. Pinggolfer

Actually that is a cool picture.

9. diceman1000

diceman1000 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2014
    Belleville, KS
    How did you stop the gurgling and burning on the iClear 30? That's ALL I can get out of mine along with very muted flavor when it does work...

10. diceman1000

diceman1000 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2014
    Belleville, KS
    I too play guitar

11. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

There is a steel window for it already , it's optional of course , oh , your looking for a different style , i get it.

I would opt for an EH pro version , it is amazingly good and priced right in the range of $35.00- $40.00 , probably the best clone on the market.

I would opt to recharge at 3.7 instead of 3.5 but the bottom line is enjoy it .

I refer to that info myself a lot , excellent info .

Actually i'm of average size and build , not overly big but not minuscule either . Great info , thanks.

12. garyoa1

garyoa1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Once you get the hang of the i30, pretty much nothing compares to it IMO. Problem is... getting the hang of it. My first "real" mod was an SVD with an i30. So had nothing to compare to (outside of the ego). So for a good month or so... i30 exclusively and got used to it's idiosyncrasies (not to mention the odd swivel tip). But heard about all the "great" tanks after discovering ECF. Kanger, KF, Russian, smok, aspire... the list obviously goes on. SO.... late to the party to try other tanks. After months of trying virtually everything out there... Still satisfied with the i30. More flavor, more clouds. BUt of course, YMMV.

13. herb

When i first got my mvp i used the I 30 because i had nothing else , i thought it was a great improvement to the cigalikes i was using at the time. I put it aside and forgot about it for months while vaping many other toppers , about a month ago i saw it in my drawer and decided to give it another go and "wow" i couldn't believe the superior flavor .

I believe it's because all those wicks but anybody who dismisses it i urge you to try again , it's very very good , especially if flavor is a top priority.

Keep it about 3/4 of the way full and lean it so juice saturates the top areas , don't pull on it too hard , a long slow pull works the best imo.

14. garyoa1

I always say Innokin makes amazing products. And no company who makes something to sell is going to make a superior product and couple it with an inferior product. Their mods need something else to work. A tank. So selling them with a tank that is mediocre makes no sense whatsoever. They'll want to pair it with something... comparable. Or they're incredibly stupid not to. A great mod with a bad tank? Who'd buy it?

15. herb

I agree 100% with that logic but many companies still pair mediocre accessories with great products , look at MP3 players (ones that are still being made) , some are great but they never come with truly great headphones that allow the device to shine .

16. garyoa1

Good point, Herb. Agreed. :)

But then again, some markets require competitive pricing. Seems PV's are all over the map so IMO cutting corners isn't that critical.

On the other hand, some marketing programs by some companies reek of intense stupidity. LOL

17. herb

Very true , talking about stupid (not related) , what genius thought up the ( click here if you are over 18 or click here if you are under 18 ) security protocol that every website seems to employ .

Thats got to be amazingly effective huh lol.

18. garyoa1

That would be the US gov. :) Sites are just playin' CYA. ;) And I'm sure they think the same as us. At least they aren't playing the "what day were you born" deal. Now that's a REAL PITA!

19. Withdrewandi

Aug 5, 2014
    Newcastle
    Cleaned it (several times including dry burn) started filling it to only 2 or 2.5 max gave it longer to settle after each fill up and hey presto it's sorted itself out

20. Withdrewandi

Aug 5, 2014
    Newcastle
    I think these I 30's have a breaking in period but as i haven't replaced the wicks or coils yet I can't be sure about that... It's certainly on a par with my nautilus mini in terms of flavour and cloud production in fact sometimes it's better lol

My MVP lasts me from getting up to going to bed as far as charge goes but it's always on green still when I charge it only once allowed it to go into the red that took 2 days... Thinking of buying a vamo v5 for outside use the MVP box style just doesn't sit well in my pocket even with the mini tank on it unless someone has a better suggestion lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.