The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by pufZeppelin, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2014
    Indiana
    Oh man! Not good! Hope you have a decent backup?! Wife 'lost' her's once for days... Finally one day I needed to do a hard brake for a ....., and it came sliding outta the HUGE door pocket in the Journey.. 'Found it!' :)

2. maraud

maraud Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    The VAMO5 is a good rig. I've been using one for nearly a year and have had zero issues with it at all. I like being able to switch from 18350 to 18650 batteries!

3. Midniteoyl

Apr 19, 2014
    Indiana
    Ahh... Sorry Dinger. Couldnt remember and too lazy to look :)

Happy pending 50th, BTW.. :toast:

4. DingerCPA

DingerCPA Vaping Mistress Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    No worries. Yeah, 7th month vape-aversary and 50th pretty much coincide :) How's the Mrs.?

5. Midniteoyl

Apr 19, 2014
    Indiana
    Getting stronger and looking better than she has in awhile.. Gotta start chemo at the end of next month though :(

6. Jaime Bates

Jaime Bates Senior Member ECF Veteran

That is awesome sounds like me with my old ego battery and a couple of cheaper tanks. Find it when you hit the brakes hard enough but then again we find everything when we do that lol. That is why instead of my phone in my phone holder in my car my MVP goes in there.

7. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oh man, i'm a year away from the big 5 0 , thats going to be really tough to take for me , most think i look like i am in my late 30's , body feels like 70 though.

8. DingerCPA

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Keeping you folks in my prayers.... How are *YOU* doing? (I'm also in a "caretaker" role, so I completely empathize with you.... It can be extremely difficult sometimes, but I always look at the fact that I'm not the one afflicted, so it helps me stay strong on most days...)

LOL, Herb. I can't believe I'm going to be 50. I don't "feel" like it. But yes, I have a lot more creaks and groans than I had when I was younger. I think it's finally (or at least one of many reasons) why I quit smoking. I'm stunned that for some of the dumb crap I've done to myself that I'm not in worse shape. Thank God for small favors, I guess....

30th was o.k - young and drunk.; 40th was o.k - a little less young and drunk (in Vegas Baby). I've "grown up" a lot in the past 10 years (losing both parents and my uncle during this past decade may have done it to me.)

Every day I get is just a gift from God, so I'm going to try to make the most of each 24-hour period I get.

Now I get to say, "Keep Calm and Vape on!"

9. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thats got to be really rough to deal with , not looking forward to that.

10. Keirster

Keirster Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    Brandon, Fl
    WOW....took 13 pages to get my first post in here. Prayers are with you donesmokin. Still loving my MVP/KFL combo with my Mountain dew, 4mg juice.

11. nwohiopma

nwohiopma Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2014
    NW Ohio
  12. Newgmole

Newgmole Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2014
    Pa.
    That's funny, that's where I found mine. Under the seat. Must have fell out of my pocket.

All is well... In Vapeland !!!

Midnight, still in my prayers and thoughts.
    I hope all goes well with the chemo.

13. DingerCPA

Supporting member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    Where ya been????? :D

Sent from.... ooh look! Something shiny!!!

14. Newgmole

Mar 29, 2014
    Pa.
    Tell her to hang in there. She has a lot of people pulling for.

15. Newgmole

Mar 29, 2014
    Pa.
    Looks like one to me. I'll clone. I would rather pay a couple of bucks more for an original. IMO

16. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

17. garyoa1

garyoa1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Actually a couple bucks less in some cases!

18. Newgmole

Mar 29, 2014
    Pa.
    That's a great idea! All new cars should come with a holder !

Got a slam on the brakes more often. :p

19. garyoa1

garyoa1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Drill a smaller hole in a plastic cup and shove it in a cupholder. :)

20. Keirster

Keirster Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    Brandon, Fl
    I am in a quandary with my IPV2 50 watt mod. Now hearing some mumbling about the chip and I have 2 weeks to exchange at my B&M, so I think I am gonna finally get that one Authentic Copper mech and wait for the new regulated 100 watt boxes that take 2 batts.

I have not had any problems with mine and Herb loves his as well. My quandary is that I paid full boat retail $129.99 and would never get that back reselling it in a few months when the new ones that take 2 batts come out. I vape heavy on it ( when not using my MVP/KFL ) and the battery doesn't last me that long. The authentic mech is gorgeous and something I was planning on getting anyway.

If I get the mech, I will be back to Zero and can get another regulated high power box in a few months as they keep announcing new ones! My recommendation to anyone looking...wait until the devices that take 2 18650's come out and get one of those. Never vaped higher than 40 watts though, that was enuf for clouds of flavor.

On a side note, I am ordering a back up MVP on my next commission check ( carbon black )...cant beat the performance and value for normal vaping IMHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.