MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Awesome thread...

Bad news... I lost my MVP. I hope and I left it in the truck at work.

Or i'll have to order another one or a Hana mod or a ipv or
I am so confused...I miss my MVP

Oh man! Not good! Hope you have a decent backup?! Wife 'lost' her's once for days... Finally one day I needed to do a hard brake for a ....., and it came sliding outta the HUGE door pocket in the Journey.. 'Found it!' :)

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
That was me, Midnite. Not complaining, just wasn't sure if all was right with the world. It's my blue one, and I'm guessing it's "rounding"

Still :vapor: happy :)

S.O. trying to figure out what to do for my impending 50th this fall. Started talking about different toppers and maybe a different (higher-powered) mod. Got the "deer in the headlights" look. :D It's o.k. Now that I've figured out how to turn the power up on my existing beasties, I'll keep practicing my builds with my KFs and see where that takes me.... May not need anything new....

Ahh... Sorry Dinger. Couldnt remember and too lazy to look :)

Happy pending 50th, BTW.. :toast:

Jaime Bates

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Parma, Ohio, United States
Oh man! Not good! Hope you have a decent backup?! Wife 'lost' her's once for days... Finally one day I needed to do a hard brake for a ....., and it came sliding outta the HUGE door pocket in the Journey.. 'Found it!' :)

That is awesome sounds like me with my old ego battery and a couple of cheaper tanks. Find it when you hit the brakes hard enough but then again we find everything when we do that lol. That is why instead of my phone in my phone holder in my car my MVP goes in there.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Getting stronger and looking better than she has in awhile.. Gotta start chemo at the end of next month though :(

Keeping you folks in my prayers.... How are *YOU* doing? (I'm also in a "caretaker" role, so I completely empathize with you.... It can be extremely difficult sometimes, but I always look at the fact that I'm not the one afflicted, so it helps me stay strong on most days...)

Oh man, i'm a year away from the big 5 0 , thats going to be really tough to take for me , most think i look like i am in my late 30's , body feels like 70 though.

LOL, Herb. I can't believe I'm going to be 50. I don't "feel" like it. But yes, I have a lot more creaks and groans than I had when I was younger. I think it's finally (or at least one of many reasons) why I quit smoking. I'm stunned that for some of the dumb crap I've done to myself that I'm not in worse shape. Thank God for small favors, I guess....

30th was o.k - young and drunk.; 40th was o.k - a little less young and drunk (in Vegas Baby). I've "grown up" a lot in the past 10 years (losing both parents and my uncle during this past decade may have done it to me.)

Every day I get is just a gift from God, so I'm going to try to make the most of each 24-hour period I get.

Now I get to say, "Keep Calm and Vape on!"

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Keeping you folks in my prayers.... How are *YOU* doing? (I'm also in a "caretaker" role, so I completely empathize with you.... It can be extremely difficult sometimes, but I always look at the fact that I'm not the one afflicted, so it helps me stay strong on most days...)

LOL, Herb. I can't believe I'm going to be 50. I don't "feel" like it. But yes, I have a lot more creaks and groans than I had when I was younger. I think it's finally (or at least one of many reasons) why I quit smoking. I'm stunned that for some of the dumb crap I've done to myself that I'm not in worse shape. Thank God for small favors, I guess....

30th was o.k - young and drunk.; 40th was o.k - a little less young and drunk (in Vegas Baby). I've "grown up" a lot in the past 10 years (losing both parents and my uncle during this past decade may have done it to me.)

Every day I get is just a gift from God, so I'm going to try to make the most of each 24-hour period I get.

Now I get to say, "Keep Calm and Vape on!"

Thats got to be really rough to deal with , not looking forward to that.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014

Newgmole

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Pa.
That is awesome sounds like me with my old ego battery and a couple of cheaper tanks. Find it when you hit the brakes hard enough but then again we find everything when we do that lol. That is why instead of my phone in my phone holder in my car my MVP goes in there.

That's a great idea! All new cars should come with a holder !

Got a slam on the brakes more often. :p

Keirster

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
Brandon, Fl
Where ya been????? :D

Sent from.... ooh look! Something shiny!!!

I am in a quandary with my IPV2 50 watt mod. Now hearing some mumbling about the chip and I have 2 weeks to exchange at my B&M, so I think I am gonna finally get that one Authentic Copper mech and wait for the new regulated 100 watt boxes that take 2 batts.

I have not had any problems with mine and Herb loves his as well. My quandary is that I paid full boat retail $129.99 and would never get that back reselling it in a few months when the new ones that take 2 batts come out. I vape heavy on it ( when not using my MVP/KFL ) and the battery doesn't last me that long. The authentic mech is gorgeous and something I was planning on getting anyway.

If I get the mech, I will be back to Zero and can get another regulated high power box in a few months as they keep announcing new ones! My recommendation to anyone looking...wait until the devices that take 2 18650's come out and get one of those. Never vaped higher than 40 watts though, that was enuf for clouds of flavor.

On a side note, I am ordering a back up MVP on my next commission check ( carbon black )...cant beat the performance and value for normal vaping IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread