MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I think these I 30's have a breaking in period but as i haven't replaced the wicks or coils yet I can't be sure about that... It's certainly on a par with my nautilus mini in terms of flavour and cloud production in fact sometimes it's better lol

My MVP lasts me from getting up to going to bed as far as charge goes but it's always on green still when I charge it only once allowed it to go into the red that took 2 days... Thinking of buying a vamo v5 for outside use the MVP box style just doesn't sit well in my pocket even with the mini tank on it unless someone has a better suggestion lol

I don't think you are going to find a Vamo a more pocketable rig than the MVP. If anything, I find it more cumbersome. My Vamo rarely leaves the house. For a walk about rig I strongly suggest the VV3. Same great taste, less filling.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I found this on Ebay - anyone seen this before? It can't possibly be an MVP2...can it?

MVP 2 by Tecc Innokin | eBay

I'm quite certain that it is an MVP and not a clone. Innokin will custom label/brand their products for distributors if they order enough. We have seen this before and there is even a 808 MVP out there market by one company that innokin did a run for. They talk about private labeling right on the web sight some where.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I don't see any reason to buy it at $40.00 , lots of places have the original boxed MVP's for the same or less. Who knows how long it's been laying around , i would rather buy from places like 101 since you know it's fresh stock.

It's $48.00 with shipping and they may be rejects for all you know. Anyway you can get the real Innokin for less.

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
........:offtopic:.....@ keir, if you run across a Sir Lancealot Copper Mod jump on it; i have the clone and it's awesome with a smooth buttery switch adjustable 510 and Telepin w/good solid build and hits like a freight train with a Tugboat cln...very happy camper w/this purchase.
(pic in profile albs)

back on Topic:
sando7-albums-misc-picture353066-mini-kf-es-2-1-mvp-short-mode.jpg

sando7-albums-misc-picture347800-mvp2-w-novice-rda-drilled-out-1-16th.jpg

sando7-albums-misc-picture345675-new-wrap.jpg

this Device is so Versitile and attractive, a complete Vaping Machine: i consider the MVP one of the smartest purchases i've ever made!

ps, i been under the weather the last couple of days

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I found this on Ebay - anyone seen this before? It can't possibly be an MVP2...can it?

MVP 2 by Tecc Innokin | eBay

says at the bottom (below picture)

MVP 2 by TECC (innokin MVP 2)
New condition
Comes with Tecc30 tank
Trim ring
Usb charging cable
Instruction manual and box
You will also receive 4 Totally wicked k3 dc Rcs tanks with extra wicks

Retail price of $99
Buy today for $40!!

just a re-branded model

:)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ok-I gave up on staying caught up on the old thread. I will try to check in here more often.
I have 2 MVPS-one is a 510 and one is an 808 (from Smokeless Image). I love them both, but tend to use the 510 more. Right now, I have a mini Nautilus on it running at 10 Watts.

I'm quite certain that it is an MVP and not a clone. Innokin will custom label/brand their products for distributors if they order enough.
We have seen this before and there is even a 808 MVP out there market by one company that innokin did a run for.
They talk about private labeling right on the web sight some where.

here's one of our gang with one...

:)

Becky84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2014
Space Coast, FL
Help!!! Is she dead!?! Is there MVP CPR?

My most recently purchased, and least used, MVP is very sick!
I was happily vaping, when I stopped getting vapor. Resistence check showed 0.4, no good. Backed off the protank and got a 2.1 reading. Yay! Went to vape, nothing again. Now the resistence is 0.0. :(
Took the tank off, gave it a good clean, put it back on, and NOTHING. No dispay lighting up, no resistence checks, no firing button lights, NOTHING! Sad. Put her on the charger and the firing button lights are working as expected! It's green just like it was when I was vaping happily. But disconnect her, and again, nothin.

Is she dead??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread