Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
So good to see Petercro is fine, just busy! We must remind ourselves that it is actually great to be busy.

See NicoTime....... you attacked me unfairly! :p ...... unfortunately the only fresh "mounds" are mounds of solder on my upcoming mods. I need a new soldering iron. :(..... I want Scis soldering iron..... I like how his works to create such neat little invisible solder points..... :blush:... err.... I could blame the artist but why do that when I can blame the paint and iron?!!!

Got my nights off coming up and some fresh new shiny pictures! Will finish the ones for this thread too.

Here's a preview:

NicoDrip5Vtease.jpg

What the...? 8-o....... damn these darned bananas... ruined a perfectly good picture ...:banana:...... got 'em running and gyrating all over the place now.... :-x ..... like some kind of ECF virus or bug or something. Well heck..... I'll just blame them on the solder and paint!!! :thumb:

Lol @ the bannans.:)

ZD-99 MINI SOLDER STATION
- Second one down. $14.95.:)

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
So good to see Petercro is fine, just busy! We must remind ourselves that it is actually great to be busy.

See NicoTime....... you attacked me unfairly! :p ......

Why Dreamy...surely I was not implying you of all people had anything to do with Petercros disappearance! :nun:
I was merely asking question to help find our buddy expeditiously.(j/k about the will part Peter:oops:)

You must know by now I have nothing but the purest of thought about you Dreamy.:angel:

Petercro...if she is holding you against your will and making you type that your ok...give us a sign...like put one of these (.) at the end of your sentences.;)

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Why Dreamy...surely I was not implying you of all people had anything to do with Petercros disappearance! :nun:
I was merely asking question to help find our buddy expeditiously.(j/k about the will part Peter:oops:)

You must know by now I have nothing but the purest of thought about you Dreamy.:angel:

Petercro...if she is holding you against your will and making you type that your ok...give us a sign...like put one of these (.) at the end of your sentences.;)

How soon they forget.....
4654773726_b6cee704a6_b.jpg

I know it's off topic, but, I saw this pic and....:)

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
How soon they forget.....
4654773726_b6cee704a6_b.jpg

I know it's off topic, but, I saw this pic and....:)

Way to go Sci...you got Dreamy's portable out of her purse...now quick...get rid of it before she comes back!:toast:

Oh yeah...I know what you mean about SOME of these guys that cant stay on topic.....huh...the nerve.:oops:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
:offtopic:
Okay...... There's so much to respond to in these recent developements of my thread being hijinxed... err, I mean.... hijacked overnight..... I don't know where to start.....

Ummmm......... NICOTIME..... yeah.... I'll start there! :sneaky:

(snip)

Okay Nico...... you think just because my soldering looks like it does that I cannot see very well or something? :mad:
You think I don't read the small print? :grr:
You think I'm thick? :grr:

Why on Gods green earth would you want Petercro to moon you all if I've captured him? :?:

"(.)"

:lol:

Wait..... on second thought... let me grab my camera!

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
(!)... Mine broke, it's gotta crack running all the way through it.

Dreams, I had a thought(leaving the door open on that one).:) I was using my solder sucker, the one with the bulb on it and, can you get those bulbs in a smaller size?
solder_sucker.jpg

I did a quick search for it, but didn't really have time to get into depth. I've got an e-machine to fix & 3 mods I'm trying to finish. Anyway, I was thinking that it might work in a JB if they make one that's smaller & clear?

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
I am literally Laughing Out Loud here! Can barely type at the moment....

Moons, ....-cracks and Booger Suckers!?!

FOLKS! Have you ever witnessed a thread go so far off topic so fast? :lol:

We deserve a prize or something!!!

Just had to jump in laughing here.... no time to really post..... just hadda say I am enjoying this and hey.... we should be off topic..... it's a holiday! :laugh:

Be safe!

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
Okay....... while I'm waiting on some mod parts to dry..... and enjoying my nights off..... I thought I would take a break and post a picture I took of some of this threads biggest contributers and thank them for helping me and everyone else. You kept it going and really made it fun. It could have just died....... but you kept it breathing and inspired the how-to.

Here is me on my bike in the back parking lot of the Modders Forum here at ECF.... and some ECF modding members from the thread can be seen too.... :)

bikerchickdnc8.jpg

A huge Thank You to all who have contributed to my first post here in the Modders forum. Appreciated more than you'll ever know. And to me, none the less.... one who is horrible at getting to other threads... it will change once my focus does.

Inspiration! Thank You All! :thumbs:

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Once again..... it was Stormi that started it! I point my feathered finger accussingly at Stormi!
I know, it was the whole 'serious question' thing that got me.:) I can't say anything, I try to put a 'face' with everyone also.

And..... well..... I admit..... I was a chicken to post my mods. :oops:

I glad you got over that little problem!:2cool:
BTW, are you & Connman near the coast? I saw the slick was hitting Dauphin Island today. I was working in PC Beach one year when the seaweed went nuts & the beach service people went on strike. I can imagine what this is going to be like.:?:

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
We are in the big bend area of Florida..... as a chicken flies... about 40 miles from coastline of Gulf of Mexico.

I still say they should've shot magnets down with that mud to the BP Gulf Gusher. And from what I read elsewhere.... that "mud" was drilling mud.... which consists of metal particles. Magnets would've stuck better than garbage... and the drilling mud would stick to the magnets. The neat thing could also be that we all could find magnets while walking on the beach!

Of course..... it would take a month for them to receive all the magnets from Deal Extreme...... by then, the relief wells could be drilled. :laugh:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Sorry Sci, I didn't mean to throw you off like that! ;-)

Dreams- I'm glad you talked me into posting my mod too! Yours is MUCH nicer but if it inspired you, I'm glad. This has been a great thing here and hopefully this is not "good-bye"!

Keep up the good work! I love the pic! Peter looks like God looking down on us...too funny!

nicotime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Montoursville, PA
I...I...I dont know what to say:cry: To be part of this thread has made me soooo happy and honored...even though all I did was be a PITA...ooooh nice shorts...and staying on topic...hot chicky with tan legs :p...is hard for me sometimes.:oops:

You have done an excellent job Dreamy and should be proud.:toast: I cant wait for your next mod so we can continue the fun...but maybe no hard blunt tools on the next one!!:lol:

Oh...and since your close to the oil spill...why dont you whip up a big 510 atty and when they cut the pipe stick it down on the pipe to make a bottom feed mod and get BP to vape it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread