"Negative Reactions Mystify Electronic Cigarette Owners" - Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catwoman19

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Orlando
All I can say is WOW. You are one heck of a writer and if this doesn't save our e-cigs, nothing will. I have dugg it, but being at work will have to wait till I get home to add a comment. Also will send this to the Orlando Sentinel Star and hope that they publish it. You have given us all hope my girl and I for one am very proud to be a member of this forum.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::hubba:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I am not mystified in the least. This new technology will destroy big tobacco and the government will kiss their 400 to 600 percent sin-tax on every pack sold goodbye. So, the government which is in bed with big tobacco sends their attack dogs such as the FDA and legislators out to protect their assets.

I am not an e-smoker but I am behind you folks all the way. When I quit, I cost the tobacco companies 1,500 dollars a year. At the minimum, 400 percent in NJ is tax. Do you really think that the government wants you to quit? As a smoker (I consider myself a smoker or recovering smoker though I quit cold turkey) I was a demonized cash cow who's addiction was exploited more my government tax-o-crats than big tobacco. The biggest lies that government tells you is that they want you to quit and the taxes are there to help.

Just as one smoker quitting, cost Big-T and the government 1,500 bucks annually. Imagine if every one did it. These devices can if left alone make that happen but the government has too much money coming to let that happen.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well said Deewal :). I found it really easy to sign up with Digg. Couldn't use the id I use on here as it was already taken so used the name of one of my cats - Isaac :D

Honestly everyone, it really is easy to join Digg :) Blooming heck, even I managed to do it :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread