NEW Coming Soon< THE ALL NEW Mini T3, its ready folks!!!! 1.7ml Bombs be Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Last edited:

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
We just gots a regular ole love fest goin on heres :D

Loves ya both
SmallYiddles-kisses.gif

see-no-evil.jpg

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I think that might be in their future because it seems like EVERY review I watch of the T2, T3, T4, T5 and T6 and 7 & 8 ALL say the same thing. Kanger needs to use a 510 connection in their clearomizers. They need to put the 510 connection in their pre-existing models so that we can use them with ALL devices that accommodate the eGo skirt but dont accomodate skirt threading. Put the threading on the 510 connection and get rid of the eGo skirt threading. Then, I'm sure there are a ton of us that would like to see either a removable skirt option, or just a model without a skirt, again, with the regular 510 connection.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Here you go, many have asked for a short T3, so here we go folks , arriving soon

Like i promised check back often, if you been payin attention, ive dropped many products in the past few days which are all piad for and arriving soon with much much much much much more coming, its on folks.

minit31.jpg

minit3.jpg

coming soon.......................:D just don't ask me exactly when ............I dunno :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
SO has anybody tried just cutting part of the drip tip off where its tapered and enlarging the hole so a 510 drip tip would fit?
a while back myself and several other folks did just that to some threaded 701(?) tips that fit on several genisis mods and were left with a nifty adaptor type thing to use a 510 tip on any 701 device
i can describe in more detail if that is too vague of a description

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
SO has anybody tried just cutting part of the drip tip off where its tapered and enlarging the hole so a 510 drip tip would fit?
a while back myself and several other folks did just that to some threaded 701(?) tips that fit on several genisis mods and were left with a nifty adaptor type thing to use a 510 tip on any 701 device
i can describe in more detail if that is too vague of a description

Yes and it won't work. The center tube is held in place using a hex nut which is in the middle of the narrowest part of the mouthpiece.

T3.jpg

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
is there enough clearance to open the inside of the 510 drip tip to fit over the nut? or maybe take one of the nuts and grind it down so its only a threaded ring...
geeze i might have to get one now just to see....

OH another trick i used once that might work for this- take a ce2 tube (clear or metal no matter or pheonix tube ect whatever fits a 510 tip) and see if you can make that fit into the end of the t3 (over the nut i guess and out the cut off existing tip) then it can be trimmed to the desired length and 510 put in - would be a hair longer than the first idea but still managable... follow what i am saying?

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
Wow...That Sux..
Were you able to get the hex nut off without hacking the tip of it off?
I have micro jewlers nut drivers...

This is interesting...

Hex nut is glued on from both sides in order to create a tight seal. There is no way to unscrew that without destroying the mouthpiece.

It would be extremely simple for the Chinese to create a piece to fit on the end of the tube that would accept a 510 drip tip.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i think this would work.
but i like the above post idea better :blush:

is there enough clearance to open the inside of the 510 drip tip to fit over the nut? or maybe take one of the nuts and grind it down so its only a threaded ring...
geeze i might have to get one now just to see....

OH another trick i used once that might work for this- take a ce2 tube (clear or metal no matter or pheonix tube ect whatever fits a 510 tip) and see if you can make that fit into the end of the t3 (over the nut i guess and out the cut off existing tip) then it can be trimmed to the desired length and 510 put in - would be a hair longer than the first idea but still managable... follow what i am saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread