NEW Coming Soon< THE ALL NEW Mini T3, its ready folks!!!! 1.7ml Bombs be Dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I've only been vaping for a week or so, but ever since trying clearos have wanted something JUST like this. As soon as it's available, consider 3 sold :)

Welcome to vaping. You have a great advantage in the sense your saving ALOT of money by sliding into one of the best vapor delivery devices going, and bypassing all the crap thats been out there until now..

I reccomend the full size T3's highly as well.

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
When these become available they can be found on the site by going to New Products and sorting by "Date Added - New to Old", correct? Some sites have this option but it doesn't actually work very well. Or at all.

Correct...........go to "new products" and they are listed in new to old order. :)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Just noticed pbusardo did a comment on the T-3 on his site, yesterday I guess, and GV is mentioned. Perhaps someone that is far more skilled in the related subject matter should take a look. Damage control might be in order. I have no dog in this fight(issue).

Over and out.

That is already being addressed ;)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
Where is this being addressed? I'd like to know the answer.

Me as well. I dont care for clearos, but my wife LOVES them. I have heard great things about the T3, and wanted to order some for her. Anyone know how we will be able to tell fake from real ? Or better yet, good from bad.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Read some confusion about the t3 and which kanger is real or who gets copycats, we only buy kanger from the real kanger and always have. so here ya go

ru91dj.jpg

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Anyone know how we will be able to tell fake from real ? Or better yet, good from bad.

Read some confusion about the t3 and which kanger is real or who gets copycats, we only buy kanger from the real kanger and always have. so here ya go

I'll go a bit further with this... Much of the time you can't tell the difference on the surface or by visual inspection... it's only when you actually use one that you ultimately find out. This is one of the main reasons to purchase from a known good vendor such as GotVapes that does take the time to source their products only from authorized distributors or direct from the factory itself.

As for what is good or bad... as long as you are purchasing from a good vendor, you have a leg up... then that just leaves which product works well for your style of vaping and your own other preferences. You may not always get a product you like the way it works, but it is unlikely that you get a bad one and if so, the vendor will usually stand behind it and make it right for you.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Welcome to vaping. You have a great advantage in the sense your saving ALOT of money by sliding into one of the best vapor delivery devices going, and bypassing all the crap thats been out there until now..

I reccomend the full size T3's highly as well.

Thanks. I've heard great things about the T3's, but I've got a few CE4's that are working great, a DCT tank that I really don't care for, and a bunch of stock ego-C cartridges right now, and will be going the RBA route next (perhaps with a small, 3ml-ish tank). I'll be trying the T3's, but not just yet!

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I'll go a bit further with this... Much of the time you can't tell the difference on the surface or by visual inspection... it's only when you actually use one that you ultimately find out. This is one of the main reasons to purchase from a known good vendor such as GotVapes that does take the time to source their products only from authorized distributors or direct from the factory itself.

As for what is good or bad... as long as you are purchasing from a good vendor, you have a leg up... then that just leaves which product works well for your style of vaping and your own other preferences. You may not always get a product you like the way it works, but it is unlikely that you get a bad one and if so, the vendor will usually stand behind it and make it right for you.

Customer service is one of the most important reasons I shop GV.
I just had a problem with a spinner that I purchaced from them during the holiday sale. I opened a ticket on-line and heard back from them within an hour. Excellent customer service along with quality products is what makes them a great company to do business with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread