Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
armadillo said:
While I don't know what the manual says, it is very clear from several video reviews that pressing the button does indeed show you the Ohms, but then switches to the mode settings. Depending on which mode you're in, you will see the voltage or power SETTING. Nowhere has anyone shown that you can get the battery voltage READING. That's a very important difference. You can only see the voltage you are setting, but not the actual battery voltage.

Your absolutely right. Finally got my battery charged and tried it out. Weird that the manual on page 10 says this:
"Built-in 3 digit LED display: (Battery Capacity ,Ohms meter, Volts /Watts, Atomizer voltage output)"
BUT, on page 4 and on innokin's website, it says:
"Built-in 3 digit display (Ohms meter, Volts /Watts, Atomizer voltage output)"
Well, at least it lets you know that Green means volts higher than 3.75V, Yellow means volts 3.61V - 3.75V, and red means volts lower than 3.61V. At least it doesn't have a puff counter! :toast:

Last edited:

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
So, I've tried everything I could think of, but no voltage meter. Honestly, I don't think I really care. The colored light will tell me when the battery is getting low, and that's all I really need. That's one of the great things about this mod. During normal use, nothing lights up except the fire button. It's very minimalist, yet has the features you want (VW). It's hard to put a finger on it, but I just love this thing for its simplistic but full feature function. The thing is solid as a brick, and weighs as much as one. It feels solid in the hand, and vapes like a freight train. It's just so solid in everything it does. I just love it!

Last edited:

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK,

I'm in love with this thing. Its not near as big as I had envisioned. Honestly I wouldnt have cared either way. Take 3 iphones and stack them. Thats about as big as it is.

Yes, its a fingerprint magnent. Who cares.

The menu is simple and does what I need it to do. VV/VW/Ohms. I dont mind the green/orange/red light because what, You dont have a spare battery with you? Do you really need to know EXACTLY how much you have left?

Heavy. Its good and heavy. I would argue that it its still pocket friendly because while being larger than the MVP, the tank is in the mod, so it a brick, not a small brick with a tank sticking out of the top. I bought it to put in my cupholder, nightstand, work desk and couch. I really like the idea of being able to fall asleep with it near me without fear of rolling over on it, like I did with my twist and mini pt.

The Hit: Its amazing. No pulsing or loud crackling, just quiet, smooth vapor. The iClear 30s is really going to give the PT a run for its money. I'm using the same juice I've been using for over a month and I have never tasted it so clearly. I will be ordering extra tanks to keep handy (for boba's and non menthols).

Design Flaw: the only really design flaw is the ring at the bottom of the connector. The tank seems to wiggle a little bit on it and rattle against the ring. When I put it up to my lips there's some give. I wish the tank screwed in tighter.

Overall: I'm in love. Its doing exactly what I wanted it to do and serves the purpose for which I purchased it.

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
OK,

I'm in love with this thing. Its not near as big as I had envisioned. Honestly I wouldnt have cared either way. Take 3 iphones and stack them. Thats about as big as it is.

Yes, its a fingerprint magnent. Who cares.

The menu is simple and does what I need it to do. VV/VW/Ohms. I dont mind the green/orange/red light because what, You dont have a spare battery with you? Do you really need to know EXACTLY how much you have left?

Heavy. Its good and heavy. I would argue that it its still pocket friendly because while being smaller than the MVP, the tank is in the mod, so it a brick, not a small brick with a tank sticking out of the top. I bought it to put in my cupholder, nightstand, work desk and couch. I really like the idea of being able to fall asleep with it near me without fear of rolling over on it, like I did with my twist and mini pt.

The Hit: Its amazing. No pulsing or loud crackling, just quiet, smooth vapor. The iClear 30s is really going to give the PT a run for its money. I'm using the same juice I've been using for over a month and I have never tasted it so clearly. I will be ordering extra tanks to keep handy (for boba's and non menthols).

Design Flaw: the only really design flaw is the ring at the bottom of the connector. The tank seems to wiggle a little bit on it and rattle against the ring. When I put it up to my lips there's some give. I wish the tank screwed in tighter.

Overall: I'm in love. Its doing exactly what I wanted it to do and serves the purpose for which I purchased it.
Thanks BradleyNIN for the report

Thats what I want to hear! Only thing is that reviews like yours make my wait seem longer-AARRG! I ordered mine from a vendor that must have been late on the pre-order bandwagon. Hopefully mine will arrive soon.

Happy Vaping!

Tivo

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread