New Kayfun Lite 24mm and 22mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
...If you feel there are issues now just wait till the clones hit the market. Can't wait to see how they handle the tank without any orings....

Clones can be hit or miss. Some of the cloners have had success with similar designs in the past. There are 2 optional tanks without o-rings for the Prime clones. They have PEI and steel sections like the [Lite].

One is the same design as the tank on the [Lite]. I've seen it sold both with and without o-rings. The other one is threaded. I have the threaded one and like it a lot.

You could always throw an o-ring on there if necessary.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Clones can be hit or miss. Some of the cloners have had success with similar designs in the past. There are 2 optional tanks without o-rings for the Prime clones. They have PEI and steel sections like the [Lite].

One is the same design as the tank on the [Lite]. I've seen it sold both with and without o-rings. The other one is threaded. I have the threaded one and like it a lot.

You could always throw an o-ring on there if necessary.
What kind of people accept theft?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
My suggestion here would be to split the conversation of clones into a separate thread so we don't rehash for the gajillionth time the clone discussion... plenty of threads to review every possible argument pro/con that could be made.

Keep this thread for the authentic.

Just my 2c.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
My suggestion here would be to split the conversation of clones into a separate thread so we don't rehash for the gajillionth time the clone discussion... plenty of threads to review every possible argument pro/con that could be made.

Just my 2c.
I'm not that interested, since I won't be getting one, but this thread for authentic already exists:Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 Version
So you'd have 2 Authentic KFL19 threads.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl

Just my 2c.
Come on, we all know clones are just as good, if not better then the authentics...I'm sure svoemesto has them made in china.[emoji102][emoji1781]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Come on, we all know clones are just as good, if not better then the authentics...I'm sure svoemesto has them made in china.[emoji102][emoji1781]

4de8df208a00ac5e25076839d884e339--fes-html.jpg

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
The point is. I want an satisfy cool sleek loking MTL high end atty and affordable. Kayfun Lite has been my forever atty on my rotation. So we all have a high hope on KF 2019. I thinks is not a sin if we want:
1. Best thread screw because the atty price is not cheap. I think this is unnecessary flawes on the atty at that price.
2. Leaking from 510 pin is cant forgiving what ever reason caused leaking. Since we all will using it on electronic device so safety is number one. Not any excuse accepted on this point. 510 pin must be 100% bone dry. End of story. So many people just want make sure in here that the product will not ruin their mod (i belive some of outhere using very expensive mod).
3. Some people want to make sure this is MTL product which can satisfy all MTL range (from super tight like berserker until some of mtl atty outhere).
So pls dont throw a mock or insults anyone. Just share all your experince, even it bad or good. We will read this and decided to pulling triger or not. I think Svomesto must lift their head too. Dont make unreasonable excuse. If their first batch is bad just make a second batch better. Fix the flawless and rise a head high. We all Svomesto fan here.

Cheers :)

I've had no issues with the new Kayfun, and my skills at building are very poor. Super close vision sucks, thumbs joints are bad and I shake hard and fast enough to make certain folks very happy. If I can do it, anyone can.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
FWIW, here's my thought on clones: Recently I thought I'd like to try the Taifun GT IV, but I wasn't ready to risk $180 or whatever it was on something that might not work for me, so I bought the clone. As clones go, it wasn't bad. And it worked great, so I ordered the authentic and I'm using it right now. So for testing I'm OK with clones, but for normal use I'm paying the guy who designed and built the authentic.

I've also built quite a nice collection of clones just because I thought they looked neat and I couldn't get the authentic in some cool colors. I've got a Kayfun Lite in a blue that will blow your mind. I sort of think of them like all the model airplanes and cars I used to have.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I've had no issues with the new Kayfun, and my skills at building are very poor. Super close vision sucks, thumbs joints are bad and I shake hard and fast enough to make certain folks very happy. If I can do it, anyone can.
You use or ever try mag visors? I simply couldnt build without mine. Got them from harbor freight many years ago for like 10 bucks. They use to have little lights on the sides (never needed them anyways) but they broke off. Has like 3 different lenses you just flip down, cheap but effective

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
You use or ever try mag visors? I simply couldnt build without mine. Got them from harbor freight many years ago for like 10 bucks. They use to have little lights on the sides (never needed them anyways) but they broke off. Has like 3 different lenses you just flip down, cheap but effective

I have a big magnifier/lamp combo, but I do need to get the visor. DPL sent a link to one on Amazon that looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread