New rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
I found an old rda thats only a few months old. It works just like the Cosmonaut but has top airflow. I cant remember the name of it but I remember buying it. It was about 45 bucks so not real expensive. Works just as good as the Cosmonaut with the same vapor and flavor. Its not a clone. Its a real brand but I dont remember what it is. I been using it all evening. It doesnt leak cause it has top airflow that points down.

Reactions: stols001

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
You can use a hosting site if you want like Instagram, and then use the BBC code to post pictures by linking from there.

Although I QUITE enjoyed the picture that came up heh.

Anna
It was funny cause it was someone elses fb post. I dont know how that happened. The rda I cudnt think of the name is made by Hellvape.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
It was funny cause it was someone elses fb post. I dont know how that happened. The rda I cudnt think of the name is made by Hellvape.
On the other forum you said you only have 3 RDAs. A Kennedy, a Cosmonaut and a Layercake. The question is are you lying here or are you lying there?

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
On the other forum you said you only have 3 RDAs. A Kennedy, a Cosmonaut and a Layercake. yhe question is are you lying hrre or are you lying there?
Let me rephrase I made a mistake. I own about 15. Just bought anotherone today. I only use the Cosmonaut, Layercake, and Kennedy. I didnt bother to mention the other ones because it didnt pertain to the post. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I went ahead and bought the LIT this morning. Im using it now. I actually like it and dont think the insulator will melt. I did adjust the airflow. If u like a lot of airflow its the rda for u. I like more restricted sirflow so I took some holes out. Sorry I wasnt clear. My intentions werent to lie. I was just naming all I use. I have 15 or 20. I dont really know cause Ive given so many away.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Inappropriate behavior

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Let me rephrase I made a mistake. I own about 15. Just bought anotherone today. I only use the Cosmonaut, Layercake, and Kennedy. I didnt bother to mention the other ones because it didnt pertain to the post. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I went ahead and bought the LIT this morning. Im using it now. I actually like it and dont think the insulator will melt. I did adjust the airflow. If u like a lot of airflow its the rda for u. I like more restricted sirflow so I took some holes out. Sorry I wasnt clear. My intentions werent to lie. I was just naming all I use. I have 15 or 20. I dont really know cause Ive given so many away.
I found out the old rda is from Hellvape but I dont know what its called. U can flip it upside down for bottom airflow or u can flip it tbe other way for top. I like top.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
How do you afford all these new, authentic devices and still have the time to post a dozen new threads every day?
I post at night and Im off during the week sometimes. My wife works a lot so I get bored. Whats wrong with conversating with people? Its fun. Im a sociable guy. Well not really but I like talking online.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I post at night and Im off during the week sometimes. My wife works a lot so I get bored. Whats wrong with conversating with people? Its fun. Im a sociable guy. Well not really but I like talking online.

Nothing, just wish you would consolidate your questions and threads a little as it seems that the same questions are being asked over and over, answered over and over, and ignored over and over...

@Don29palms Is 'Conversate' a Real Word? ;)
EDIT: I know what you're going to say: converse means the same thing and has 2 fewer letters, 1 less syllables and thus "conversate" is definitely a redundant word *irregardless* of whether it is technically a word...

(Irregardless is *technically* a word too, even if it's completely redundant in modern usage. Regardless was originally used to mean something like "regardless of those issues, these benefits outweigh it" whilst irregardless was meant more along the lines of "irregardless of those issues, I am king, so what I say goes.")

• Optimistic

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty