New rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A mistake is not a lie. Look at piticians.

Don't compare yourself to a politician man! Whether it was favorably and unfavorably, (I couldn't quite tell) well, just don't do it, it never ends well. LOL

I thought you did a reasonable job of clearing up the incoherence, and I probably wouldn't call you a liar over it.

Although, it is true that once you give something away, you can't claim ownership of the item anymore, etc.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Don29palms

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Don't compare yourself to a politician man! Whether it was favorably and unfavorably, (I couldn't quite tell) well, just don't do it, it never ends well. LOL

I thought you did a reasonable job of clearing up the incoherence, and I probably wouldn't call you a liar over it.

Although, it is true that once you give something away, you can't claim ownership of the item anymore, etc.

Anna
I never claimed ownership to something I gave away. People r just splitting hairs and being nasty now. Correcting my grammer? Really people. This is about vaping not college english.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also, @Don29palms and @Ephraim Cooper , I'm preparing to purchase two horses, body armor, and well, whatever else you two need.

I just need a meetup location now, although you are making me feel better about the "Who would you save," thread, which I did not believe was possible.

Winner gets all the clone RDAs I have, including an authentic, well... You'll be on a horse with a giant spear. Winner really gets anything they DEMAND from me. LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Inappropriate behavior

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Trying SO hard to not point out the spelling mistake in the word grammar...
I think its a little ridiculous on a vaping site to worry about the way someone speaks. I aint no english scholar. Nor am I a good speller. Nor do I speak properly. Ill admit Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
ibtl00183f.jpg

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
I think its a little ridiculous on a vaping site to worry about the way someone speaks. I aint no english scholar. Nor am I a good speller. Nor do I speak properly. Ill admit Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I've been assuming this thread will be locked for a while so I'm only posting tangentially related info...

I read a while ago that users of reddit forums for mental health show steady improvements in their grammar and spelling and obviously the better one is at communicating their difficulties the better the users were at offering advice for users. Same thing here really...I personally try to only offer polite and constructive criticism to people when I'm certain they're genuine and not a troll awaiting banning - a fact which I'm very much on the fence with in regards to you at the moment.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
  • Deleted by Misty

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
  • Deleted by Misty

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The only one irritated with me is u. No one else seems to have a problem.

I think you would be Better Received if you were a little more Consistent in what you Post.

You have started Two Threads with the Exact Same Title.

LIT

LIT

In one thread you say that the LIT is Not Good. And you won't buy it.

In the Other, you say you Bought a LIT and recommend it.

Now Maybe you are Just Yanking Everyone's Chain? Or maybe you tend to Flip/Flop a lot? Or maybe you are working on your Masters Degree in Trolling?

I dunno?

And No... I don't think Don is the Only One who finds this Annoying.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The only one irritated with me is u. No one else seems to have a problem.
If thats what you think, you definitely aren't reading. Don is generally the most direct, though.

I seriously doubt you have the power to actually "irritate" anyone on this forum. You are certainly entertaining, persistent and not new to trying to irritate people.

I'd still like to know how you're managing to run nichrome in tc, though. It seems to be a question you refuse to address.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK

Was only joking. Just seemed ironic.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
It has to frustrate the people that actually are trying to help @Ephraim Cooper and answer your questions even though you ask the same ones multiple times on multiple threads, and people still answer them. But as soon as you are asked anything, you ignore it and move to another topic.

I realised you were just entertaining yourself a while back, and stopped being serious with you. You don't want help, but just want to ramble on about stuff. That's fine and all, but the way you go about it is bound to rub some people the wrong way. So don't be so surprised when someone tears into you or calls you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread