• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social meet up FEBRUARY 21, 2010 @ 1:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up DATE: FEBRUARY 21, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS now that Football season is over!!

ALL NEW MEMBERS AND LOCAL LURKERS ARE WELCOME!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :​

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area.
Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm see ya at the Bloody Mary bar!!

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:
  • LOW KEY social! Kick back, get to know everyone, have a drink (or two) and enjoy lunch at Hazelwood's!!

LAST MONTH'S MONEY POT OF $150
ALL WENT TO GREG AND RENEE REED
for Kaileb's medical care and family expenses. Funds were transfered into their Wells Fargo bank account. The family was very touched by your generosity.

Thanks VIPers, you are the best!
:thumbs:

To keep up on Kaileb's progress, visit:

50/50 pot and Drawings:

Don't forget about our drawings!! Bring something old/new for the ticket drawings. Donation items don't have to be a kit, e-cig related or even new! Liquid? Nifty Case? Bit of DIY stuff? Anything fun will do!

Another fun 50/50 pot of money to two lucky vapers!! Yay (don't worry, I won't pull tickets this month, ha).

Don't forget you could win cash by purchasing tickets too!!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Good for supplier and member donated item drawings. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5!

Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out. Two local suppliers usually have models for sale or can take orders!

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!!

Meet Suppliers from: Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com who are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)

The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:

XXX000,
HELLEN

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
Hey all! There is just SO MUCH info on the forum I think it is impossible to keep up with it all. I ran across this info while stalking the forum for possible negative side health effects of vaping. I think it is worthy of posting in case anyone hasn't run across it yet.

It's quite interesting that PG and vaping could turn out to be a very healthy habit!

Just thought I'd share....

Medicine: Air Germicide - TIME

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Still chanting... raining now... rain tomorrow. I called Sharky on his cell while he is out at races this morning and laughed. muwahahahahaaaaaa

He told me they use big dryers to blow water off the track. Told him that won't work during the down pour that is coming for tomorrow.

*rain, rain, rain, rain, rain*

He didn't think I was so funny. (ok... he did, he LHAO) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread