Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think we should wait till someone takes a look at the internal parts before calling it a copy, Imeo. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble or have anything bite you in the .... later. Drew says that he has a patent on it now. Get your new button patented quickly my friend.

he has a patent? Of my e-cig? xaxaxa.

I say its the same with GG because I know my work and I see clearly that he has done a direct copy. I can see the caps, how they are working, etc. But ok, lets see it first. Maybe I had made this thread later because now maybe he will try to change it!:D

But I suggest this:
Let the man sell an older model, no problem, we have the ultimate cigs with GGT, GGTS, Slim, AFS imeoatties, new "batteries" and so many other things, so I dont have a real problem with him. I justy wanted to mention what he did, nothing else.:)

ps..... GG is not in that "battery mod" level anymore. So no problem at all for me

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
he has a patent? Of my e-cig? xaxaxa

That would be terrible if it is true. :(

I say its the same with GG because I know my work and I see clearly that he has done a direct copy. I can see the caps, how they are working, etc. But ok, lets see it first. Maybe I had made this thread later because now maybe he will try to change it!:D

He says that the bottom cap is different. You can't even see it. And he said the top cap that holds the threads is different too. But the top cap does look the same to me. I am not doubting that you know your own work Imeo. But looks can be deceiving. And no one has seen the internal parts yet. They could be very different on the inside. Isn't this possible? :confused:

But I suggest this:
Let the man sell an older model, no problem, we have the ultimate cigs with GGT, GGTS, Slim, AFS imeoatties, new "batteries" and so many other things, so I dont have a real problem with him. I justy wanted to mention what he did, nothing else.:)
ps..... GG is not in that "battery mod" level anymore. So no problem at all for me

Yes. You have the ultimate e-cigs. This is what I was saying when I was talking about GGT and GGTS. I was only trying to explain all of the features that GGT and GGTS have that no other e-cig has. All of your new models are one of a kind. I just hope you have a patent to protect yourself legally, or get one very soon. You probably need to protect yourself with a different patent for each unique feature, especially the new button. But I am not a patent attorney, so I don't know for sure.

You have a good attitude, Imeo. :)

Last edited:

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
It's been said time and time again yet you refuse to listen, he took about half a dozen mod's with him to the pre-production and design meetings and the best parts from all the models were incorporated into the Nhaler. All this hand wringing and penis swinging is really premature until you can take one apart and CONFIRM it's a direct copy. Hell it looks like a Chuck in a way as well and I don't hear any of the whining out of that camp. It's just a battery holder for all intents and purposes. This whole thread was nothing but conjecture and premature name calling, I would expect better. It's a big market out there and this is just childish. If it is a direct copy then you have every right to lodge a complaint and ....., I would support that ANYTIME, but I can't buy into this stuff at this time there is still too much to be seen.

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
It's been said time and time again yet you refuse to listen, he took about half a dozen mod's with him to the pre-production and design meetings and the best parts from all the models were incorporated into the Nhaler. All this hand wringing and penis swinging is really premature until you can take one apart and CONFIRM it's a direct copy. Hell it looks like a Chuck in a way as well and I don't hear any of the whining out of that camp. It's just a battery holder for all intents and purposes. This whole thread was nothing but conjecture and premature name calling, I would expect better. It's a big market out there and this is just childish. If it is a direct copy then you have every right to lodge a complaint and ....., I would support that ANYTIME, but I can't buy into this stuff at this time there is still too much to be seen.

He is upset because it looks very similar to his GG Grant. It does look the same on the outside, almost identical. The inside is a different story. We don't know yet. But Drew even implied that the people on his production team chose Imeo's button...

Read it here at Post #611 and Post #616: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/33805-xhaler-sneak-peek-62.html

Post #611:
Looks JUST like a GG... with paint.

Post #616:

Post #616:
Wheteher Imeo admits it or not , I spoke to him in a PM months ago and told him that I went to my rpoduction meeting with a Prodigy, GG, Screwdriver, and several other mods that I had been tinkering with and the whole room was most impressed with his button...Its similar to all Mods in some way...Its one of a kind though, and its patented in the USA, MADE in USA and will stay in the USA...Thanks for stoppin in...
Drew

And English is obviously not Imeo's first language, so please give him time to absorb all of this new information. He was obviously just upset and venting, and he was just trying to speak his heart in English the best he could. If you were in Imeo's shoes right now and English was not your first language, reading the above quotes would get you a little steamed too.

Thank you.

-ESmoking

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

I see only a GG there snarky, so GG has the best parts maybe? Or you mean that nhaler is the best e-cig?:lol:

childish is this thread or what some people do?:). Kids only steel the toys of the other child, not serious people.

And if we are talking about serious people here, I want to say something that I have said before:

Be real men you guys. I know that its dificult but the right road is always dificult. But the result is extraordinary:):)

ps... thanks that you will support me if its a direct copy but it depends of what you mean copy:)

ps 2....... if you are talking to me and tell me that I refuce to listen, then I will be a good boy and I will listen next time:D. I will not do anything exept leting my dad selling my toy:lol: Maybe he knows better

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Originally Posted by Drewsworld
Wheteher Imeo admits it or not , I spoke to him in a PM months ago and told him that I went to my rpoduction meeting with a Prodigy, GG, Screwdriver, and several other mods that I had been tinkering with and the whole room was most impressed with his button...Its similar to all Mods in some way...Its one of a kind though, and its patented in the USA, MADE in USA and will stay in the USA...Thanks for stoppin in...
Drew

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, I am still laughing:lol::lol::lol:

Drew, you have much work now my friend. You have to copy GGT, Slim and GTGTS too:lol::lol::lol:

You are the man here, please tell me what to do next:lol::lol::lol:

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
exactly esmoking!!

Nice. can't wait to see it! :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, I am still laughing:lol::lol::lol:

Drew, you have much work now my friend. You have to copy GGT, Slim and GTGTS too:lol::lol::lol:

You are the man here, please tell me what to do next:lol::lol::lol:

That's right Imeo, just laugh it off. :):) But I think you should let this go now until someone has a look at the XHaler's internal parts. Just my friendly advice. You don't want to tempt anyone into actually reproducing a GGT, Slim, or GGTS. :D Your time would probably be better spent thinking up new ideas, and then getting patents for all of them.

Okay, I really do have to go to bed now. It's 5:33 am here. 8-o

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
What is the big deal?? If you think about it it's just a metal tube batt holder with a switch that powers the atty. So what technology is there to patent? If Halers does 5V sweet spot w/ regulator or resistor all the better. The gg isn't the 1st and Xhale probably won't be the last.
JMHO..

I agree with you...I've been reading this thread and wondering why all the fuss...just how many DIFFERENT ways could one make a PV?

Added:

And, now that I've finished reading all the posts, I just have to say that the prematurity of this thread and some of his subsequent post only makes the OP look "bad." Mind you, I've never had any dealings with him, and he does seem to have his supporters, but it all comes off as just "silly posturing."

Last edited:

ESmoking1979

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
I agree with you...I've been reading this thread and wondering why all the fuss...just how many DIFFERENT ways could one make a PV?

Obviously several, since Imeo has many features that are industry first, such as PV's that will hold ANY combination of ANY li-ion batteries within one device, offering 3 to 4 locations to move the button within a single device, button locking mechanisms unlike any other, a revolutionary juice tank that you can vape from for hours without dripping, and vaping through a wall outlet at any voltage you please. These are just to name a few.

And Imeo's button on the older version Grant *was* also one of a kind, which probably had something to do with why Drew's production team was "most impressed with HIS button" above all the others.

-ESmoking

Last edited:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Yes, but later he said they would be 3.7 or 6.0

What are those Graphix? A Vinyl Sticker? Love the SD Chargers one! Go Chargers!

Dude I know your Mexican- you can't fool me.

As far as the pictures it does look like the GG- the button is at the wrong end anyway- like the GG!

Drew- you know I love Nhaler- Been Juice on the planet.

5 Volts- without soldier without wires? good luck sucker - yeah right! lol
looks better than a chopped up battery and some epoxy:evil::evil::evil: EVEN THE PINK ONE HUN!:evil:

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
No it dosen't look that much better to me- I would rather have a 5 volt PV. My newest ones have 2 LED's, End cap lock out, they've allway had a regulator that keep the voltage at a consistant 5.01 volts. Mine is pure function- so no I don't give a **** fan boy chuck. 3.7 is too low and 6 is too high - makes the juice taste burnt to me. All you got is a tube.

Last edited:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
No it dosen't look that much better to me- I would rather have a 5 volt PV. My nestest one have 2 LED, End cap lock out-0 so no I don't give a **** fan boy chuck. 3.7 is too low and 6 is too high - makes the juice taste a little burnt to me.
The solid copper and brass tubing offer less resistance!!! Best 3.7 hit available!!!!!Its a beast flashlight boy!:evil:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Just wondering how you feel comfortable saying this about the Chuck since according to your posts in that thread you don't actually have one.
There goes the chuck envy again!!! Because i don't have mine yet doesn't mean i haven't vaped on one!! A good friend of mine has one ! Thats what convinced me too get TWO! Where;s your Red with green emerald encrusted Chuck at!!!!! lmao:evil::evil: Lord i hope it match's your shoes?

Last edited:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
What were witnessing was entirely inevitable. And will not by far be the last occurrence. One would have to look at the way we, as humans have progressed since the cotton mills (the industrial revolution ). Each and every "thing" we see touch and use are nothing more then replicas from our past , standing on the shoulders of the genius idea that led us to what we know as a way of living today.

Before you jump on me, take a breath and look at this from an objective viewpoint. And before that, do I condone theft of a patented idea ? No. Do I condone the betterment of something we all seem to have a thirst for , yes, do I condone the entrepreneurial spirit ? By all means. In this day where the governments of the world are doing more to control what is and is not allowed more or less then another, this is just another chapter in proving that we , as a whole, cannot be stopped, no matter the consequences, or feelings hurt. This is how we came to be able to discuss this very subject , on this very forum.

In addition, I'll have to agree with a couple here that have made the point that most of what is in this thread, is nothing more then speculation, taking parts of someones words which they feel will fit there current agenda, which can, and will eventually change.

This will do nothing more then what has happened over and over and again in our quest for better , safer, more efficient products.

Now before any one of us go out on a limb, and say something contrary to the fact that this is nothing more then progress for the betterment of all of us, that this is nothing more then when there is a market, where there is a demand for something, it will be introduced, produced, advanced, replicated, and those that are on the font lines , that have gotten us this far, will have to innovate to keep the market share. Doing nothing more then giving you, the user, more of what you want.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
There goes the chuck envy again!!! Because i don't have mine yet doesn't mean i haven't vaped on one!! A good friend of mine has one ! Thats what convinced me too get TWO! Where;s your Red with green emerald encrusted Chuck at!!!!! lmao:evil::evil: Lord i hope it match's your shoes?

Ah man you really shouldn't being sucking on your friends chuck lol :rolleyes: dare i ask, was it a lil chuck or a big chuck?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread