Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Yup and telling lies must be the western thing, considering you've already claimed you don't own a chuck yet your signature lines says chuckaholic :confused:

Technically he does OWN one. He paid for it, it was built, and shipped. He should be in POSESSION of it within a matter of hours.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Technically he does OWN one. He paid for it, it was built, and shipped. He should be in POSESSION of it within a matter of hours.
Thanks for that Jeff! And where did i claim to own one? I did my research and based on the relaiablity and conductivity ! Not to mention how badass the graphic;s are i :evil: made the decision to become a CHUCKAHOLIC! Now back to the kitchen and toss some ones salad!!! Before you get NUMB CHUCKED!

Last edited:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan

Ah i get that man, but saying he's a chuckaholic would say he's addicted to it, and you cant be addicted to something you don't own, well when it comes to pv's anyway.

Thanks for that Jeff! And where did i claim to own one? I did my research and based on the relaiablity and conductivity ! Not to mention how badass the graphic;s are i :evil: made the decision to become a CHUCKAHOLIC! Now back to the kitchen and toss some ones salad!!! Before you get NUMB CHUCKED!

I'm more of a chuckaholic then you cause atleast i've had one in my possession for awhile

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com
Ah i get that man, but saying he's a chuckaholic would say he's addicted to it, and you cant be addicted to something you don't own, well when it comes to pv's anyway.

I'm more of a chuckaholic then you cause atleast i've had one in my possession for awhile

Actually you had the second one ever shipped. It's sitting on my desk as we speak. There have been so many updates that I am going to make a completely new one for the guy you sold it to. It will take me less time than updating this one. That reminds me, I need to e-mail him.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera

Well aren't you special? Your more than welcome to use my phrase! :evil:WAIT! I have a intellectual patent on that phrase!8-o

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Sunny South Carolina
There goes the chuck envy again!!! Because i don't have mine yet doesn't mean i haven't vaped on one!! A good friend of mine has one ! Thats what convinced me too get TWO!

Yeah they all vape well with a fresh setup. It's over time you have to know about but you will learn Mr. Member since September.

Bandit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
In your bushes, watching you undress
I looked at this thread and all I can think is............

2335178061_4d6b5dc594.jpg

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Actually you had the second one ever shipped. It's sitting on my desk as we speak. There have been so many updates that I am going to make a completely new one for the guy you sold it to. It will take me less time than updating this one. That reminds me, I need to e-mail him.

Thank for that man I really appreciate it, i'll probably end up picking up another one before I move to Australia. Gona get my lil brother to do me up some nice art work for it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice. can't wait to see it! :)

That's right Imeo, just laugh it off. :):) But I think you should let this go now until someone has a look at the XHaler's internal parts. Just my friendly advice. You don't want to tempt anyone into actually reproducing a GGT, Slim, or GGTS. :D Your time would probably be better spent thinking up new ideas, and then getting patents for all of them.

Okay, I really do have to go to bed now. It's 5:33 am here. 8-o

Ok my friend, I will do it:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
My friend denniswking, you are starting being a little annoying. You style shows that you just like trouble and you are not here to post your opinion. There are other forums that you can say what ever you want, please dont do it here. This is a very serious forum about e-cigs and GG and a very funny one for nice people.
If you got the message please take action:)

Last edited:

NickJuice

Moved On
Aug 22, 2009
Funny thing is, I think Drew is a cool dude... and was about to post that until I saw the NHaler thread in his forum.

With the discussion on there about THIS topic, it was clear that Drew indeed knows about this topic and is not addressing it.

I would have expected more from him honestly.

I think its discuraged for one Vendor to post in another Vendor forum....too many fights in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread