Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I hate the Zeus colors - really hate them. I am a shiny gold and rainbow kind of girl. :)
I really like the sand blasted colors, they work with my mods. I've talked myself into a Minikin Raw since seeing Marc's. The way the Zeus is put together you could remove all the o rings and heat treat it.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I really like the sand blasted colors, they work with my mods. I've talked myself into a Minikin Raw since seeing Marc's. The way the Zeus is put together you could remove all the o rings and heat treat it.

I saw a gold one in online photos but that must have been a prototype. I still love my Minikins and they are the only mods I use. The Raw is a great color but not really for me. The Grit would look great with the Zeus tank too. None of the Zeus tanks would look great with my Minikins.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I saw a gold one in online photos but that must have been a prototype. I still love my Minikins and they are the only mods I use. The Raw is a great color but not really for me. The Grit would look great with the Zeus tank too. None of the Zeus tanks would look great with my Minikins.
Buy a Therion. lol I love that there are so many color styles and choices. Love looking at your gear, just not every day. I know it would be the same for you if I ever decided to learn how to post a pic.:lol:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Buy a Therion. lol I love that there are so many color styles and choices. Love looking at your gear, just not every day. I know it would be the same for you if I ever decided to learn how to post a pic.:lol:
Posting pics - pretty easy! Do you have a cell phone that takes pictures?I load those photos to either my FB or my Gmail, by left clicking mouse over the photo on view photo, then save to file- then upload to my computer and thats when you use the upload button here to browse those photos on your computer(in my upload file) click onto the photo you want and hit full view and post!
I already have the SBody Legend 75DNA so no need for the Therion- LOL.
Lol- my minikins they get the most use out of all my mods and I do have quite a few- I would have to say they are my faves too! I am really liking my new Battlestar- about the same size as the V2- but the battery life is no where near as good as the Minikin V2, but that finish on the WC Battlestar is awesome!
I do love the OBS Crius ll and thinking hard if I want gold or rainbow from Element Vape?
The Zeus maybe after XMas, when better US stock- in stock, I hate waiting on China!
Or I may get another Ample Pixy- awesome RDTA! Cute too! Wish I could get the White or rainbow- looks like only black and SS besides my yellow!

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Posting pics - pretty easy! Do you have a cell phone that takes pictures?I load those photos to either my FB or my Gmail, by left clicking mouse over the photo on view photo, then save to file- then upload to my computer and thats when you use the upload button here to browse those photos on your computer(in my upload file) click onto the photo you want and hit full view and post!
I already have the SBody Legend 75DNA so no need for the Therion- LOL.
Lol- my minikins they get the most use out of all my mods and I do have quite a few- I would have to say they are my faves too! I am really liking my new Battlestar- about the same size as the V2- but the battery life is no where near as good as the Minikin V2, but that finish on the WC Battlestar is awesome!
I do love the OBS Crius ll and thinking hard if I want gold or rainbow from Element Vape?
The Zeus maybe after XMas, when better US stock- in stock, I hate waiting on China!
I got my Zeus from Eciggity. Good site, excellent ship times. Minikin Raw on my have to have list.:facepalm: lol
Maybe after I learn how to use Evolve/E scribe I'll tackle pics.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I got my Zeus from Eciggity. Good site, excellent ship times. Minikin Raw on my have to have list.:facepalm: lol
Maybe after I learn how to use Evolve/E scribe I'll tackle pics.
Actually the Minikin V2 in Grit(rotten) is pretty nice! I have been wanting that colorway for a long time now- nice mix of black with silver-
Again probably after XMas when I will have XMas and BDay money to spend!
I am really liking the Ample Pixy- really nice tank, easy deck, no leaks,nice vape! Oh decisions! Haha- Probably get the Black or SS Pixy with the Grit V2!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
There are a couple of different ways to show photos in a post. The easiest way is what @SnapDragon NY suggested. I like them to appear in the post body, so I put them on Flickr, Pinterest, etc. and use the photo URL. That is actually easy too once you do it one time.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
There are a couple of different ways to show photos in a post. The easiest way is what @SnapDragon NY suggested. I like them to appear in the post body, so I put them on Flickr, Pinterest, etc. and use the photo URL. That is actually easy too once you do it one time.
Therion 133 is my baby and has to come first, she is not happy. Today is the first time I left her at home.:( Have no idea what's wrong, already checked the obvious culprits. Time to put her on the computer. sigh:facepalm:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Therion 133 is my baby and has to come first, she is not happy. Today is the first time I left her at home.:( Have no idea what's wrong, already checked the obvious culprits. Time to put her on the computer. sigh:facepalm:

I have a Mac and all firmware updates I have seen are Windows only. That is one of the reasons I have stayed away from mods like the Therion but I do want one. I hope you can figure out why yours is unhappy today. Maybe she is just having one of those days. :D I can relate to that.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I have a Mac and all firmware updates I have seen are Windows only. That is one of the reasons I have stayed away from mods like the Therion but I do want one. I hope you can figure out why yours is unhappy today. Maybe she is just having one of those days. :D I can relate to that.
Been about a week. It's like all of a sudden she's in hard mode and lowering watts doesn't help. I'll figure it out Monday.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

Granted I do it from my desktop, not my phone (even if I took the photo with it) and just do an upload file right in the reply window/section. No need for a host. If I want it in say the middle of a post, I upload it, then click the blinking line wherever I want the photo, like this,
Therion 167 Pharoah.jpg
and select full image as the option. For me it's simple and clean to work with.

There is a functioning beta version of eScribe available on the Evolv site now, so Mac users hopefully aren't being treated shabbily.

Been about a week. It's like all of a sudden she's in hard mode and lowering watts doesn't help. I'll figure it out Monday.

In what mode? I hope you have time tomorrow to hook it up and see what's going on, hopefully something easily fixed.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Granted I do it from my desktop, not my phone (even if I took the photo with it) and just do an upload file right in the reply window/section. No need for a host. If I want it in say the middle of a post, I upload it, then click the blinking line wherever I want the photo, like this, View attachment 701329 and select full image as the option. For me it's simple and clean to work with.

There is a functioning beta version of eScribe available on the Evolv site now, so Mac users hopefully aren't being treated shabbily.

In what mode? I hope you have time tomorrow to hook it up and see what's going on, hopefully something easily fixed.
That is how I do mine- from my phone camera to my computer- but my photos always go to my GMail and then I upload them to my computer and use the reply upload a file button here- it will browse your photos and you click on the one you want and it shows up.
I have tried the right mouse click of view image right from my GMail photo and then- copy image and just enter here at the blinking cursor, but sometimes people say they don't see it?
This is a practice of directly from my GMail photo- Can you see it? I can, but sometimes others cannot.
vcRaFnj97x1Et8dOfwj9OiSepZgq8XkLv4XG8f_yKbXOWZHfnLGThol3fL4wSe24Wj8NneOjiYQQIgtf5pivi4Ejej8XyF2z_mJsMMbM9GiNXqemfvTkDnNAOq2iQysnU97tcWD1RINLoYsdh85XTDFK4WxXbDbrmRj85_d2EpbcW77t3hUfxEFga8u56_QcffrTmophrTj5bKQfe8SBAys1egBj7FKQ6X2lW43o46QDAlC2vwB7tInQB8r0YJdY2Bl6Cka3Wuv4V7QjBb9wTrjOoMU-7-PJ4gtCG-23PaxOokbymmmuj0Qnc-K8jrubD9Vxx-7eh8ptl7vXC6dCUoibUbbDQL_QwoL__j23H_tuABK41lDGMRBS_3gqFWNOw0uukGLBx7iqE929SRzvKd9wI09A6TL4eDrDWAIcByO0H38L5oOq5Mz587-0Ebx-e7pfF-8OoCxx-49qwO_JbhPnHGnTFY1OtwVnXwz0AxAwdClSW0xq7TTGgRTvLJto-5T5vvQKVXRb1dUk2D0bYBltQmhNg8tA4bMwCe_NfzeaGvf-DDGffUAvVi5HDNkLDDB40EiqNdb-ZBhrMfVZyIwClyU2SFrmasFjZcXkJw=w528-h938-no

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
That is how I do mine- from my phone camera to my computer- but my photos always go to my GMail and then I upload them to my computer and use the reply upload a file button here- it will browse your photos and you click on the one you want and it shows up.
I have tried the right mouse click of view image right from my GMail photo and then- copy image and just enter here at the blinking cursor, but sometimes people say they don't see it?
This is a practice of directly from my GMail photo- Can you see it? I can, but sometimes others cannot.
vcRaFnj97x1Et8dOfwj9OiSepZgq8XkLv4XG8f_yKbXOWZHfnLGThol3fL4wSe24Wj8NneOjiYQQIgtf5pivi4Ejej8XyF2z_mJsMMbM9GiNXqemfvTkDnNAOq2iQysnU97tcWD1RINLoYsdh85XTDFK4WxXbDbrmRj85_d2EpbcW77t3hUfxEFga8u56_QcffrTmophrTj5bKQfe8SBAys1egBj7FKQ6X2lW43o46QDAlC2vwB7tInQB8r0YJdY2Bl6Cka3Wuv4V7QjBb9wTrjOoMU-7-PJ4gtCG-23PaxOokbymmmuj0Qnc-K8jrubD9Vxx-7eh8ptl7vXC6dCUoibUbbDQL_QwoL__j23H_tuABK41lDGMRBS_3gqFWNOw0uukGLBx7iqE929SRzvKd9wI09A6TL4eDrDWAIcByO0H38L5oOq5Mz587-0Ebx-e7pfF-8OoCxx-49qwO_JbhPnHGnTFY1OtwVnXwz0AxAwdClSW0xq7TTGgRTvLJto-5T5vvQKVXRb1dUk2D0bYBltQmhNg8tA4bMwCe_NfzeaGvf-DDGffUAvVi5HDNkLDDB40EiqNdb-ZBhrMfVZyIwClyU2SFrmasFjZcXkJw=w528-h938-no
I can see it Snap. Wow nice tanks!:rolleyes:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I think it is in kanthal since I couldn't find power mode and choosing ss threw me into tc.

Unless you created one, there isn't a profile labeled Kanthal for the "stock" generic profiles.

There is a setting where you could set up a profile that will default to a specific tc setup if a tc wire is detected. You'll see this in profiles when you load eScribe tomorrow.
tc view.JPG

If you want to be sure your Kanthal setting is just a plain old wattage setting you can do this on the profile and select Off rather than Temperature Dominant. Then that profile will never do temp control regardless of the coil you use
tc view 2.JPG

Just name that profile Kanthal, and you're good to go.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Unless you created one, there isn't a profile labeled Kanthal for the "stock" generic profiles.

There is a setting where you could set up a profile that will default to a specific tc setup if a tc wire is detected. You'll see this in profiles when you load eScribe tomorrow.
View attachment 701387

If you want to be sure your Kanthal setting is just a plain old wattage setting you can do this on the profile and select Off rather than Temperature Dominant. Then that profile will never do temp control regardless of the coil you use
View attachment 701389

Just name that profile Kanthal, and you're good to go.
The mod says kanthal. I'll put it on the computer Monday. Will give tc another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread