OBS Crius II RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Hope you enjoy it Walee.
This site is getting weird using mozilla. I have to refresh a few times to type in a post. Anyway, thank you @Letitia, I'm pretty sure I will. Been eyeing and studying this one for a bit now. I have the engine and the engine nano. Engine is good. Nano is better. I'm betting this one will be better yet. It has all the credentials to include the reviews above. All real nice tanks especially in regard to staying dry on the outside, lol.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
This site is getting weird using mozilla. I have to refresh a few times to type in a post. Anyway, thank you @Letitia, I'm pretty sure I will. Been eyeing and studying this one for a bit now. I have the engine and the engine nano. Engine is good. Nano is better. I'm betting this one will be better yet. It has all the credentials to include the reviews above. All real nice tanks especially in regard to staying dry on the outside, lol.
I'm waiting on the Zeus. I tend to stay away from fiddley tanks, so passed on this one.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Thanks all for keeping up on this thread. Just got mine on order from Element Vape, been waiting for it to hit the states. Went with simple stainless.

Based on my short experience with the Crius II, I think you will like it a lot. I haven't looked into the Zeus because I am not buying anything else. ;)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Thanks all for keeping up on this thread. Just got mine on order from Element Vape, been waiting for it to hit the states. Went with simple stainless.

Yes I saw that Element Vape had the Crius ll in stock, looks like they have many of the colors- great place to order instead of waiting 4- 8 weeks for China sites! Element Vape had a 10% off sale for a few days, but I think that ended on Monday. Still great for people who don't want to wait, right!
OBS Crius II RTA | 25mm Single-Post
The SS is gorgeous and I think you will be very happy with this tank, really liking mine so far!

My OBS Nano rainbow from Element Vape is supposed to be delivered today ordered on Monday to catch 10% off.

• Love
Reactions: Walee

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Based on my short experience with the Crius II, I think you will like it a lot. I haven't looked into the Zeus because I am not buying anything else. ;)
Haha- I just said to myself the beginning of October- you don't need anything-famous last words for me!
but then Heaven Gifts had a Flash Sale of $13.65 for the yellow Ample Pixy - I had to order that as it has been almost $25.00 - $30.00 every where, has been on my wish list for weeks now!
Then I bought the Smoant Battlestar in the White digital Camo- best price I could find, that will be nice with the Pixy!
Now I ordered the OBS Nano- saw the rainbow- great price and always wanted one, US vendor, Bam another order!
Now I have a small cart of items at FT- under $22.00 hope I can hold out till Black Friday- just some odd and ends.
LOL!

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I need to edit my FT cart. It is a wee overstocked. So is my BCF wishlist. Will probably empty FT and get all the flavors from BCF. lol Down the diy rabbit hole I go!
Oh Boy- that is the only rabbit hole I haven't fallen into yet- DIY Juice!!!!!
I like the SauceLA ,Verde Valley Vapes and Om Vapors- the prices of those have been too great for me to pass by-
I have been so lucky with contest wins and my cabinet is still pretty well stocked with juice, the SauceLA has had my faves for $4.99 a 120ml bottle, so to me I just think for now- easier and not expensive.
But down the line when the FDA starts rearing its ugly head again, I may have no other choice!
I am down to 3 mgs of nic for more than a year and am trying to lower to 1.5 than zero!

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I like the SauceLA ,Verde Valley Vapes and Om Vapors- the prices of those have been too great for me to pass by-
I have been so lucky with contest wins and my cabinet is still pretty well stocked with juice, the SauceLA has had my faves for $4.99 a 120ml bottle, so to me I just think for now- easier and not expensive.
But down the line when the FDA starts rearing its ugly head again, I may have no other choice!
I am down to 3 mgs of nic for more than a year and am trying to lower to 1.5 than zero!

That's a really good price if you like their juice. I used to use VVV as well. I just found that for me, mixing itself is dead simple. It was finding recipes that was frustrating at times. now that I have a bunch I consistently like, and have a sorts better feel for how flavorings do work together, I'm good with mixing. I will admit if there was a juice I really liked at that price point, I'd grab some despite my own DIY.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
MY OBS Nano Rainbow has arrived! Love it- very easy deck and wicking! Lining up the tabs is always a pain for me- but not too bad! Nice vaping- no gurgles, leaks, or spit back!
20171102_185203.jpg

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
MY OBS Nano Rainbow has arrived! Love it- very easy deck and wicking! Lining up the tabs is always a pain for me- but not too bad! Nice vaping- no gurgles, leaks, or spit back!
View attachment 697765

Looking good! I love that tank! So, Nano or Crius II? Inquiring minds and all that jazz. ;)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

That is a fabulous price for juice! I was paying $29.99 for 120mls of my favorite. Now that I am DIYing, I make a juice I like better than my old juice (after a lot of trial and error) and I can make 120mls for $3.95. I vaped the old juice for over 4 years and never thought I could make something I would actually prefer but I did, with a lot of help from people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread