**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
So I made an order on sat and had a blond moment and put @hotmail.com instead of @live.ca :( im assuming the tracking emails are going to the wrong address so I cant vape stalk the cp website :( waaahhh!
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
You can track by order number :)
If you can log in, you can get your order number from the orders page linked off the "my account" page. Then go to cp's website and track by reference number. Sometimes you need to input your postal code, but you can see your tracking.

Last edited:

Nymphae

Feb 27, 2014
Canada
I'm wondering if anyone here can answer a payment question for me. I placed an order and selected the wrong payment type, I want to do an interac etransfer but selected hyperwallet which doesn't work with my bank.

Can I just follow the instructions for an interac transfer and complete the payment that way, or would the order need to be canceled first (the confirmation email lists hyperwallet as payment type, but I'm assuming it doesn't really matter how its payed for). Any help is appreciated, I feel like a total idiot and have emailed the staff already a few times :p. I don't expect them to jump right on my question on a Sunday, but I'd really love to complete the payment as soon as i can and know it worked ok!

EDIT: problem solved, thanks anyway folks!

Last edited:

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Wow. Been quite a while since I've posted! Glad to say im still happily vaping!

Think I have finally found my go to setup. My newly acquired itaste vtr and protank. Extremely impressed with the vtr. Very solid build quality. So much that im not too concerned about it being damaged in a drop... I am concerned about the floor!

As always very happy with canvape. Why order anywhere else! Best prices. Best service. As always!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

vertigo

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
canada
Hi, thanks for all the warm posts in the members area really nice to see the support of ECF behind our new store.
This is a good spot to request products that you would like us to carry.
Mention prices that need to be dropped.
Anything really.

Watch for our grand opening December 3rd.........
Our entire juice line of Premium and Fine Quality flavours to launch tentatively for Christmas.
25 flavours 3 strengths, get ready for it.
More Lavatubes landing the 28th of November.
We also have a lowest price policy on all of the products we carry.

Thank you everyone for everything.

Mopar(Adam) :)

www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce

its been a long time with a post here :) good to see you guys again and good job mopar :)

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Haha old timers...... now I DO feel old!

Alas the vtr honeymoon is over. Yesterday filled up the protank and went to screw it back in and vtr says 'no way bud'. The threads are toast. Im at a loss why..... no drops. No cross threads. No over tightening. At first I was hoping it was just the protank but sadly no. Funny enough though the ghastly adapter/extension whatever you want to call it that comes with the vtr threads in fine. Everything else though is a big negative. I am very sad..... ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread