Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
No s#!t mopar! How you doing my on line boyfriend? :wub:

I'm going through mopar withdrawal. Was hoping to get a fix at the 400 market on Sat. You up for a quick ee? :pervy:

That pervy tongue gets me hot!

Haha old timers...... now I DO feel old!

Alas the vtr honeymoon is over. Yesterday filled up the protank and went to screw it back in and vtr says 'no way bud'. The threads are toast. Im at a loss why..... no drops. No cross threads. No over tightening. At first I was hoping it was just the protank but sadly no. Funny enough though the ghastly adapter/extension whatever you want to call it that comes with the vtr threads in fine. Everything else though is a big negative. I am very sad..... ;-(

Check with support they will look after it. Stripped threads are impossible to get a claim on but yours is new/sounds different. We will look after it for you.

Hey Mopar,

I have been waiting for the Phoenix Bottom Coil cartomizers to come back in stock. Do you still plan on carrying them?

Yep just placed an order so give it a week or so :)

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Subohm protank!

Ok so I got bored. Pulled apart a protank coil. Thought I could use some premade smok coils I had that never used. Nope.... the coil had leads crimped on it that wouldn't work. So I reused the wire from my used 1.8 ohm protank and the wick from said smok coil.

Result? 0.7 ohm. Threw it on my un used dragon. Now I get sub ohm haha.

So it looks like im going to be placing an order for some wire wick and rebuildables! I always thought it would be much too aggrivating and time consuming. Not so!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Holy snapin.....ordered 29 apr, canada post delivers on the morning of the 1st of may! I am talking 8am 1 may , seen the canada post notice 30apr info received blah blah, this morning canada post says delivered! Say what its not here, better check my box before I lose it on them, VAPEMAIL in the box! Second order from canvape second super fast delivery, this one was sent LUDRICOUS speed! Thank you canvape!

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Joyetech is tending to push there goods offline now :( Hence why I think? we have the largest selection of joyetech products in Canada. The wholesale prices are ridiculous, I had the opportunity to play with a Supreme but.. it takes a weird battery size which was a total turn off. I guess this vague answer can be taken as a not sure yet lol :)

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Joyetech is tending to push there goods offline now :( Hence why I think? we have the largest selection of joyetech products in Canada. The wholesale prices are ridiculous, I had the opportunity to play with a Supreme but.. it takes a weird battery size which was a total turn off. I guess this vague answer can be taken as a not sure yet lol :)
I think the mod you are thinking about is called the eMode. the emode has no screen and takes a 16650 battery.

The eVic supreme is their newer evic upgrade that was just released a few weeks ago. It takes 18650's, goes to 30w, and you can upload a pic of yer junk to it and it displays on the screen. Stainless steel tube and they addressed the weak points from the eVic. You should at least get a few and watch them sell out :p

Joyetech Joye eVic supreme Kit
"Upload the pictures " lol :p

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
This is not making sense to this old fart. I am just using this one as an example.
Can someone explain to me why I would want or have to cut this down to 24 strength?? Doing that means I would have to use more in my DIY. Or am I missing something here??
Base 48 50/50 PG/VG USP
Our Price: $7.95

North America sourced lab grade.
MUST BE DILUTED!!!! 48 strength
50%/50% PG/VG base
Must be cut in 1/2 with PG or VG to make 24 strength maximum.
By purchasing this product you agree to cut it at least by 50% volume with PG or VG.

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
Nic is more expensive then straight PG/VG so when you cut it in 1/2 it becomes cheaper and you use less :)

Well I must be one dummy here because I don't get how you use less??
I did a mock up on "eJuice Me Up" calculator using:

Nic Strength = PG 50% VG50% 48mg (as you sell it)
Target Nic Strength = 18mg
Amount to make = 30mil
No Flavor added
Target PG 60% Target VG 40%
Nic Juice needed = 11.25mil

Now mixing it 50% to get 24mg (as you suggest)
Leaving all calculations the same except changing
Nic Strength = PG 50% VG50% 48mg
To
Nic Strength = PG 50% VG50% 24mg
Nic Juice needed = 22.5mil

That is more not less??? OR dam I am just not seeing the light here and I am on the wrong bus!

brinks7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Belleville ON

Amount to make = 30mil
No Flavor added

To

That is more not less??? OR dam I am just not seeing the light here and I am on the wrong bus!

Based on your own math you are using the exact same amount of the 48 mg juice that you purchased.

11.25 X 2 = 22.5

So if you buy 100 ml at 48mg and cut it 50% you now have 200 ml at 24 mg.

24 mg is the strongest concentration recommended for vaping safely.

HSKeaton

Nov 29, 2013

Amount to make = 30mil
No Flavor added

To

Based on your own math you are using the exact same amount of the 48 mg juice that you purchased.

11.25 X 2 = 22.5

So if you buy 100 ml at 48mg and cut it 50% you now have 200 ml at 24 mg.

24 mg is the strongest concentration recommended for vaping safely.

Picky! Picky! Picky! Do it the easy way: buy your nic at 100mg and cut it by whatever your recipes calls for. Slightly cheaper too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bobx

Mar 9, 2014
Canada
Nic is more expensive then straight PG/VG so when you cut it in 1/2 it becomes cheaper and you use less :)

11.25 X 2 = 22.5
That is exactly my point!! I am still using the same amount. But mopar is stating it's cheaper and you use less???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread