Not open for further replies.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Test it .

Take a little bit of the cotton and light it with a lighter. It should turn completely to ash. If there is any sort of clump of something waxy/plastic in the ash then it is not 100% cotton.
Duh!! I should've figured that out. That is what you are supposed to do to test fabrics. The bag says 100% pure and it is.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
For the person thinking about getting a vv/vw mod, here's my post about the $32 price for the SID. I believe that there will be a version 2 coming out soon so I wouldn't pay full price for the current model ($60).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12092110

Add in a battery or two ($10-15 each for decent ones) and a charger (about $20) when figuring total cost.

Another option is the Vamo, recommend the Stainless steel vs chrome plated version. About $33 from fasttech via China, so be prepared to wait for New Year to end then 2 weeks or so for shipping and customs. Can be had for around $50 domestically.

www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004394/1491700

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I have started using the Peaches And Cream cotton yarn instead of cotton balls... I do boil for 20 mins (just a portion at a time then it last me quite awhile). I kept having issues deciding how much cotton to use with the cotton balls....the yarn in my micro coils always work. I have doing that on my Kayfun Lites. Either option is so inexpensive compared to others which is nice.

BAY Rose

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Texas
So this is the place to check out other vaping oldsters? I'm 65 and stopped analog smoking on May 3, 2012, the day my KGO arrived. (Tried the little BLU prior and no luck). Been smoke free every since, and vaping is my savior after smoking almost all my adult life. Nothing the doctors prescribed would get me to quit.

SO HALE TO THE ALMIGHTY E-CIG. Now, if Congress and local governments don't screw it up for us al!

MissMcVayp

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Florida
So this is the place to check out other vaping oldsters? I'm 65 and stopped analog smoking on May 3, 2012, the day my KGO arrived. (Tried the little BLU prior and no luck). Been smoke free every since, and vaping is my savior after smoking almost all my adult life. Nothing the doctors prescribed would get me to quit.

SO HALE TO THE ALMIGHTY E-CIG. Now, if Congress and local governments don't screw it up for us al!

Hello and welcome to the porch!!!!

BAY Rose

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Texas

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
BTW, how do I get my banner to show. I clicked on someone's QUIT SMOKING banner which took me to the banner create page, which I filled out, and now how to I get it to show here? I did a copy/paste and added it below, but I want it to be automatic.

http://sincemylastcigarette.com/index.php?do=image&filename=1336005000_25_1_USD_7.25_default

Hi BAY Rose,

Go to the top of this page and click Settings. On that page, click Signature then copy/paste your banner there.

And welcome to the best subforum on ECF!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Howdy Rose. We've been rockin' here awaiting your arrival! We got a special mesquite and tumbleweed cushioned rocker dat needs sum breakin' in. Grab your fav robe, ol' worn slippers, sum joose and sit a spell.

BTW, grab your purse and hold on to your hat. Dis ol' crowd will entice ya to wear dat 'plastic' right down to your sig on da back!

Glad to have ya on da porch... WELCOME!!!
thumbsup.gif

ETA: We also have a BACK PORCH where we discuss and cuss everything from Alzheimers to Zits. Drop by if ya get da urge!

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Suckage, have laryngitis, hurts to vape anything with nic, and there is an inch of fresh powder, in downtown Dallas

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
anything with mint or menthol will help. Also, until it goes away, you are going to have to get your nic by exhaling through your nose. It tickles at first and can make you sneeze, but it works!!

so THAT'S what BCC means.. .(I knew it couldn't be Broward Community College, lol)
I figured that with so many new people about, we should start including what things mean.
Also, if you hover your mouse over anything with a dotted line under it, you can see what they mean

This is the place! Welcome to the front porch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread