Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Wowsers that's a lot of work. I'll just order more.

Kinda like a spoiled rotten child, ain't I? :evil:

Well, guess it's good to know in case you find yourself stuck sometime. i'd think if you were going to clean them you'd do a bunch at a time so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. When you consider how much we spent on ciggies though...

MichaelB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Way to Go Janet!!
Winner1.jpg

Please see Mike to claim your PRIZE! Prize Award subject to change due to location, weather conditions, availability, and ability to produce said prize on short notice. Uncle Willie not responsible for said prize, or inference of said prize for 10000 post.

On a side note - I received a email from Provari and they already sent my Mini!!! Let the tracking and stalking begin!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Well, Janet squeezed in for the 10,000 post so I guess Mike needs to take her out to dinner, dancing and pick up a bottle of fine wine on the way home and hold her laptop steady while she places her order...

Duh, I just realized what you were talking about!! I have 750+ posts and didn't even look at the post number for the thread! Geeze louise I can be slow sometimes! My wine is in the refrig and dinner is already on the stove. Mike can do the dishes!! (I'm such a cheap date!)

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
oh man, my SIL just told me that the USPS is stopping saturday delivery in 6 months, but they said they'd still deliver packages, so hopefully that includes envelopes and not just boxes for our vapemail!!

I'm hoping too, they consider a padded envelope a package. When 'it' don't show up on Friday I can always tell myself 'maybe tomorrow' but I don't want to say 'well next week' it's be here.

Now I'm anxious to try an rba and see if it stands up to the hype.

i'm hooked on the vape from an rba compared to anything else, but it did take some learning, it wasn't an 'ah ha' moment or love at 1st vape. Not trying to rain on your parade just trying to keep you from being disappointed if the heaven's don't light up when you 1st try it.

Well I finally did it!! I ordered my new Mini Provari and Zap! Glad to see you got yours too, FranC!

Way to go Michael - nice choice - will you be camped out by the mailbox? I did waiting for my 1st one.

IMG_8712_zps45431a5d.jpg

Wowsers that's a lot of work. I'll just order more.

Kinda like a spoiled rotten child, ain't I? :evil:

Compared to 2 cartons of cigs a week, from the git-go I had no problem throwing a couple carto's in the trash each week.

What a waste of perfectly good vodka .. ;)

Janet H said:
Who said I wasted it

You are so bad .. :p

She is isn't she - but that makes for a good woman. :laugh:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Is there a prize available for the person that makes the 10,000th post .. ?? .. I'm new around these parts and just wondered .. I heard Mike and Janet were offering a VAMO with batteries .. not quite the ProVari yet still a nice gesture .. just a rumour, probably .. you know how the Internet is .. ;)

lol Willie, they probably have a lot more provari's than they do vamos. Surely they wouldn't miss just one. :)

lalala.gif

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
We have ways ov makingk you listen! (really poor attempt at german accent there) lol

Course it don't matter none now, cuz as Willie pointed out, it was fixed all along and Janet won! lol

Ever notice they seem to win stuff all the time .. ?? What's up with that .. ?? I never win anything .. :(

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

That's my second fav emoticon! Can't use it much here due to I'm all 'ears' (thanx to da nuns in grade school).

Luv your stalkin' photo! Snoopy's kinda jealous. He doesn't get my laptop for da tree, no opposable thumbs (regardless what Charles Schultz did to him).

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
That's my second fav emoticon! Can't use it much here due to I'm all 'ears' (thanx to da nuns in grade school).

Luv your stalkin' photo! Snoopy's kinda jealous. He doesn't get my laptop for da tree, no opposable thumbs (regardless what Charles Schultz did to him).

How's 'bout an iPad for the pup. No keys to press, he could just swipe the screen w/ his nose.
snoopy094.gif

Kat56

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
SC
@Kat56 - I have a T2 sitting on the shelf because I could not get past its gurgling all the time. I am going to try this over the top method next week. We are going away this weekend and hope to find some Lydia's #10 bamboo while out shopping. Not to happy with the cotton I have been using. I have one more nic sample I am waiting on before the Great DIY experiment begins. BWaa AAh AAh!!

Hope the bamboo works well for you - so far mine is great still. Have fun with your DIY adventure :D

I have to admit I have been lurking in the background of your thread and have really enjoyed it. I am hoping someone here might be able to give me some help and advise.
I tried e-cigs several years ago. Tried the blucig and joye. But just wasn't enough. I am having a lot more luck now. Truly, thanks to this forum and all the great advise I am learning from the members. You guys are really awesome. As a result of lurkng for a bit, I finally decided on a provari and Vaping 4 Life volt. Love them both. They have been incredibly helpful and I have reduced my use of analogs to 5-6 a day. That is a big improvement over the pad habit of the past. However, I just can't seem to get down under that amount. When I read thru so many of the posts, it sounds like it was so much easier for so many others. Am I doing something wrong? I have read up about WTAs and the info seems to indicate that some people might have more success if they use the WTA on those occassions when only an analog would seem to work. I am thinking I might be one of those "lucky" people.
I guess my questions are:

Has anyone else had as much difficulty?
If so, how long did it take the urge to go away?
What are your opinions about WTA? Should I use these or not?

I so appreciate whatever advise you can give me. I really want to give up these dang analogs. I am afraid that if I keep smoking the 5-6 a day, that I will just keep increasing that amount and vaping, too.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread