The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

OSDIY - flavors, % used and everything else

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Sugar_and_Spice, Dec 8, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    You're welcome. Kim and her husband don't "toot their own horn" (so to speak) regarding extra little things they do for their customers. So I figure anyone who knows about them can share it. Not many vendors like them around, IMO.

BTW, if you're ever in desperate need of LL and/or LS, but they are really out of it...PM me. I'll send you at least 10-15mLs of each to hold you over. I always have some of both on hand! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Thanks! I will keep that in mind! But I certainly hope, now that I am mixing it up in larger batches and buying the larger bottles of flavor, I should be able to stay on top of it. But then again, never say never! :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    To everyone in the DIY E-Liquid Forum.

[​IMG]

KAS

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Happy new year everyone :)

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  5. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    Have a happy and healthy New year and most of all stay healthy and vape-on.

• Like Like x 6
  6. OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    After trying the BBJ alone at 10%, even with some aging and little change, I added just a few drops of marshmallow to what I had left. I gotta say it really mellowed it out and made it a very good vape! Obviously no idea what percent marshmallow is in it, but definitely going to mix up a batch 10% BBJ and 1.5% marshmallow and go from there!

Thanks for the tip!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    You are very welcome. I am so glad you like it. It is one of the easiest mixes I have. And its a shake and vape if you need to have something to vape right away.....

:)

• Like Like x 4
  8. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I finally set up the Arnold Palmer in my Calix, which I have not used in a long time. This stuff is very good, it is very different from anything I have ever vaped before, I will be ordering more. I also have been trying my first mix of the Strawberry Cake thing I mixed, and the flavor did not change much. The strawberry is good, It just needs to be a bit stronger. I still can't really taste the cake though. Maybe the next mix I made will be better, but I am not going to try it until I finish the first. I already know I will order more of this strawberry. It is the best one I have ever tried. :)

KAS

• Like Like x 4
  9. Sugar_and_Spice

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Arnold Palmer is good. Glad you like it. What % did you mix at?

• Like Like x 4
  10. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    10%, Tootle puffer here. :|

KAS

• Like Like x 5
  11. englishmick

englishmick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Well, I just got turned on to OSDIY thanks to some samples kindly provided by @JCinFLA.

I have Succulent Strawberry, Blueberry, and Cinnamon Roll. I made 10ml bottles up last night. Couldn't wait so I tried the Cinnamon Roll this morning. Tastes great already.

Also checked out their site and ordered some Chef's Flavours stuff. English Trifle and Rhubarb Lemon Tart. The package went out for delivery last Friday and never arrived. Later that night the package went into Alert status saying Status Not Updated. Never seen that before. I opened a ticket with USPS but I'm guessing I'm out of luck for now.

• Like Like x 4
  12. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Oh, that's too bad, I hope you get your flavors. I ordered English Trifle and Rhubarb lemon pie (I like English baked goods and deserts) and have been really happy with all the "English" flavors I ordered. Maybe the shipping just hasn't been accepted yet?

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  13. corn flakes

corn flakes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    @englishmick

What percentage did you mix the Cinnamon Roll at?

@stols001

Any other recommendations before I place an order at Chef's flavors.

• Like Like x 3
  14. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    I'm glad you like the Baked Cinnamon Roll. I just made a 100mL bottle of it Sunday and am vaping some right now. I always let it sit a day or 2 with the cap off, after shaking the beegeebees out of it, to let the alcohol evaporate off. It gets really "smooth" when it's gone.

I also made another 120mL of the Lucky Shot + Lotta Latte combo (Caramel Latte to me) and a 30mL bottle of the Succulent Strawberry. I only used 3% of the SS this time, and I'm letting it sit for 3 days before I try it. It got stronger in that time period when I first made it with 8%. It was great the first 2 days, but then it got way too strong for me after 3 days. I diluted it twice to get it to where I liked it and it liked me.

I hope your package from the USPS shows up. I've had 2 from Colorado and Arizona, that each took a rest somewhere along their journey in the last month. But they both showed up a couple days after I contacted the USPS about them. They'd been promptly shipped by the vendors, and had made it about half way here, and then just quit showing any movement.

• Like Like x 3
  15. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I liked Bread Pudding, but I had to kick it up a notch with some sweetener and a tiny bit of merengue.

Anna

16. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    The Villages, FL
    Just got a few 4oz bottles of OSDIY flavors, was surprised they are now using 4oz HDPE containers now.
    Last year they were using cobalt blue glass bottles.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. kas122461

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I think everyone is doing that now, it kind of ticks me off a bit. I understand why, but I like my flavorings to be in glass. I end up re-bottling every flavor I buy anymore, especially the 4 oz ones.

KAS

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. englishmick

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Hmm, it went out for delivery last Fri and never showed up. It sat there in Alert status until this evening when it suddenly changed to Delivered. That happened after I opened an inquiry ticket with USPS this afternoon. I just went out to the mailbox and picked it up.

Yeah, trifle and rhubarb tart take me back to my childhood. Neither of them have much aroma in the bottle but I've got my fingers crossed. I would mix some now but I'm out of nic base. I took a nic bottle out to thaw so I'll be on it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 4
  19. englishmick

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I made the Cinnamon Roll at 5%. Only my first impression with unsteeped juice but it seems strong enough.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Sugar_and_Spice

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Since USPS went to their new 'tracking' everything is really missed up.....Don't know why people have to 'fix' stuff that ain't broke.....so don't feel alone, I thing we all are having 'trouble' with usps lately.

lol

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2