Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Is there the option at FT to buy a gift certificate?

Yes, this is how you have to buy Aspire products at FT so this may be a work around as long as their PP account isn't totally suspended.

ETA: That is IF they start blocking vape for paypal transaction.

Yes, I remember doing something like that, a long time ago, for Aspire products. I can't find an option to just purchase a gift certificate. But one can order a bunch of stuff, pay, and immediately cancel the order and choose a gift certificate as a form of refund.

But I'm sure there must be an option to just buy a GC. I just haven't found it yet. Maybe I'll email FT and ask--that might be an option. But they may also ban using GC for vaping stuff, if they so choose. :facepalm: Oy...

• Informative
Reactions: gerrymi

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
But I'm sure there must be an option to just buy a GC. I just haven't found it yet. Maybe I'll email FT and ask--that might be an option. But they may also ban using GC for vaping stuff, if they so choose. :facepalm: Oy...
Click on your account page. On the left hand side, under orders, there is a place to buy GC.
Screenshot 2020-09-12 215407.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes, I remember doing something like that, a long time ago, for Aspire products. I can't find an option to just purchase a gift certificate. But one can order a bunch of stuff, pay, and immediately cancel the order and choose a gift certificate as a form of refund.

Go to FT.
Log-In
Mouse Over your User Name on the Header at the Top of any page.
From the Drop Down Menu select "Gift Certificates"
On the Left Hand Side choose "Buy Gift Certificate"

I would do a Small Amount 1st as a Test. Because I Don't think there is Any Way to get a Refund on a Gift Certificate.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just went to Health Cabin's website, and their PP logo is still showing as a payment option...at least for now. They've got Weekly Specials running, that get reduced in price by another 30% if you're a registered customer already and sign in. Then at Checkout you can use the code WSHC to get another 20% off. So they're still a Chinese vendor that's an option if you're not stocked up and want to use PP.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan

Ok, I went to look because I remember ordering Aspire coils a long time ago too. Here ya go Katya- Login: FastTech

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I can't find an option to just purchase a gift certificate.

Yeah, they seem to hide it. Go to your account by clicking on your name at the top of the site then click Buy Gift Certificates on the left side menu. $10 minimum, 5 year validity. that's if you buy one. Validity time is less if they issue it to you because of a refund.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    I have been ordering Aspire BVC coils from FT for a few years now paying with PP, last order was a month ago. After reading here, I went to order some more, no problem, however since my order from last month the price of 4 packs went from $26.80 to 33.60, geez! Glad I have a considerable stock of them.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    OK, I bought a gift certificate and got my Aspire coils ordered. The trouble with GCs is that you have to buy them in certain dollar increments, and, like the dummy I am, didn't think to buy two separate ones. So I ended up buying a $50 one and had about $16 left over. I could've saved it, but I'm not very good at that, so another Taggerz got purchased, this time in graffiti. Since there was a small balance due, I had to do it in two separate transactions. That means 2 more FT packages I'm waiting on. I've lost count now of how many I have in the works, but the first one gets to me on Monday.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I have been ordering Aspire BVC coils from FT for a few years now paying with PP, last order was a month ago. After reading here, I went to order some more, no problem, however since my order from last month the price of 4 packs went from $26.80 to 33.60, geez! Glad I have a considerable stock of them.

There's an option of buying 25 for $34.11. Just put Aspire bvc then the number 25 in the search engine. You can also buy 50 for $63 plus some change.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You might be buying the cloned coils without realizing it you can DEF not get any aspire products off FT with a regular payment method. There's some deal where they HATE each other or something. I've gotten cloned (and authentic) coils there. Have not been able to tell much difference so fear not.
    Anna

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    have been ordering Aspire BVC coils from FT for a few years now paying with PP,
    Maybe it was Eleaf coils I had to use a gift certificate instead of PP? Geesh, I'm not sure now but I know there was something I had to go with the GC to pay for.

I'm pretty sure that there was a problem with buying Aspire products in the past. But it was years ago, so things might have changed.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    You might be buying the cloned coils without realizing it you can DEF not get any aspire products off FT with a regular payment method. There's some deal where they HATE each other or something. I've gotten cloned (and authentic) coils there. Have not been able to tell much difference so fear not.
    Anna

I always the "Authentic"

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Are you sure they're authentic? If the title of the product you are buying doesn't start with "Authentic Aspire" blah, blah, blah, then it's a clone.

In fact, it probably won't even say Aspire in the title. For instance, this SKU says nothing about Aspire in the title, just "Replacement Coil Head for BVC Clearomizers (5-Pack)". So it's a clone. Otherwise it would say Authentic Aspire Replacement Coil Head for BVC Clearomizers (5-Pack)" or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread