petition needs your signature

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
12,380, still growing steadily! I appreciate everyone's support!

Remember to do everything you can though, if you've got a local battle going on, make sure you're involved, writing and calling your legislators. Let's hit them from so many sides that they HAVE to take notice.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I certainly appreciated your repost of the petition link. This should be a hot topic and viewable in all threads IMHO.
Maybe a a spot at the beginning of all threads that would link to a bulletin board like thread of hot topic posts/most viewed or COAs.
If enough of us ask that ECF create an "announcement" they will do it.
They've done it many times before.

I have no doubt that if this keeps building momentum, they will do it.
But they'll do it faster if we start asking them to.
:)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I pray that with as quickly as this has grown and the personal testimonies posted, the powers that be will read, understand and do what we are asking them to do.
Or at least realize that we don't intend to go gentle into that good night.

We don't intend to do so, right?
I sure hope not.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Or at least realize that we don't intend to go gentle into that good night.

We don't intend to do so, right?
I sure hope not.
I sure don't. I've not been very vocal most of my life. I sat back and didn't fight when we smokers were demonized as unworthy to live in this so called civilized society. I am no longer quietly sitting by and allowing the powers that be do whatever they want with no push back. Not this time. !!!!!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I sat back and didn't fight when we smokers were demonized as unworthy to live in this so called civilized society.
I think almost all of us did, and I imagine most of us are now regretting that.
I am no longer quietly sitting by and allowing the powers that be do whatever they want with no push back. Not this time. !!!!!
I find it hard to imagine why ANY vaper who used to smoke would not feel the same.
And that's me, being kind.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
I sure don't. I've not been very vocal most of my life. I sat back and didn't fight when we smokers were demonized as unworthy to live in this so called civilized society. I am no longer quietly sitting by and allowing the powers that be do whatever they want with no push back. Not this time. !!!!!
yes and again I say yes -IT is time to push back:rickroll:

Users who are viewing this thread